looks like a bug [dmWidget.js]

Maksim Borisov

Feb 28, 2011, 7:15:51 PM2/28/11
to diem-users
I've added colorbox of smth on my page.

To get it work, I've included some js in head section:
// config/dm/config/yml
all:
js:
head_inclusion: [ lib.jquery, lib.colorbox ]

Now, then I click on the edit link (pensil-image icon), then click
"Save" or "Close" button in the colorbox, I see console JS Error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'onCleanup' of undefined

Maybe I need to include some more libraries in page's head?

Stéphane

Feb 28, 2011, 9:22:54 PM2/28/11
to diem-...@googlegroups.com
IN which file are you ? Project-wide config/dm/config ?

It might be buggy because you have included jquery twice, which is bad. Try removing lib.jquery from this.

Regards,

Before Printing, Think about Your Environmental Responsibility!
Avant d'Imprimer, Pensez à Votre Responsabilitée Environnementale!