Facebook integration.

Nate

Dec 2, 2010, 10:05:47 AM12/2/10
to diaspora-dev
Is facebook integration working?

I wanted to toy with it today on my pod, and found the following error
when attempting to simply click on the connect to facebook link.

{
"error": {
"type": "OAuthException",
"message": "Invalid redirect_uri: Given URL is not allowed by
the Application configuration."
}
}

This error appears to be from facebook, as the url is from:
https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorize

Hartmut Beckschulze

Dec 2, 2010, 10:22:48 AM12/2/10
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
Should Be... You have to assign your domain correctly in the facebook API. There is a Field for that.
Take a Look, Works on my pod.

Nate

Dec 2, 2010, 1:34:47 PM12/2/10
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com

Where is this config?  Is the procedure documented somewhere?

Hartmut Beckschulze

Dec 2, 2010, 1:40:41 PM12/2/10
to diaspo...@googlegroups.com
the config is made in the developer page of facebook.
there where you got the api key... there is a parameter where you have to define the top level domain that should be accepted. in my case its experimentalgrounds.de, the pod is running on diaspora.experimentalgrounds.de.

take a look, it should be there in the config on facebook.

hope i could help you (somehow) :)

kind regards
hartmut