Welcome back Ayya Tathaaloka and Ven. Nibbida

Aranya Bodhi Hermitage

Jun 14, 2013, 12:00:28 PM6/14/13
to dhamma...@googlegroups.com

Warm and metta filled greetings,

We are happy to announce that the ride situation has been worked out and that Ayya Tathaaloka and Ven. Nibbida will be at the Aranya Bodhi on the 15th of June.  We are looking forward to seeing them both.

With much appreciation,
Ayya Suvijjana
--

"Beautiful in the beginning, beautiful in the middle, beautiful in the end"

Tathaaloka Bhikkhuni

Jun 17, 2013, 12:30:12 AM6/17/13
to Dhammadharini Google Group post
Dear venerables and friends,
thank you for your most warm welcome back to this peaceful forest.  I've posted a reply note to you here.

With loving heart, Ayya Tathaaloka

Aranya Bodhi Hermitage

Jun 18, 2013, 8:08:11 PM6/18/13
to dhamma...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Sorry the links timed out to the photos in our Ayya T's blog reply (below).  They're back up now, so check it out!

Metta,
from all your saffron-robed (and not saffron-robed :) forest friends