Cocksucker-In-Chief Dubya Bush sobs: "I was unprepared for war" Boo Hoo Boo Hoooooooooooo!!!

Unknown

Dec 2, 2008, 9:34:01 AM12/2/08
Bush sorry economic crisis has cut jobs, 401 (k)s

By DEB RIECHMANN – 9 hours ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — President George W. Bush expressed remorse that the
global financial crisis has cost jobs and harmed retirement accounts
and said he'll back more government intervention if needed to ease the
recession.

"I'm sorry it's happening, of course," Bush said in a wide-ranging
interview with ABC's "World News," which was airing Monday. "Obviously
I don't like the idea of people losing jobs, or being worried about
their 401(k)s. On the other hand, the American people got to know that
we will safeguard the system. I mean, we're in. And if we need to be
in more, we will."

The U.S. economy fell into a recession in December 2007, the National
Bureau of Economic Research reported on Monday. Many economists
believe the current downturn will last until the middle of 2009 and
will be the most severe slump since the 1981-82 recession.

On the war in Iraq, Bush said the biggest regret of his presidency was
the "intelligence failure" regarding the extent of the Saddam Hussein
threat to the United States. With the support of Congress, Bush
ordered the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq in March 2003 — a decision
largely justified on grounds — later proved false — that Saddam was
building weapons of mass destruction.

Asked if he would have ordered the U.S.-led invasion if intelligence
reports had accurately indicated that Saddam did not have the weapons,
Bush replied: "You know, that's an interesting question. That is a
do-over that I can't do. It's hard for me to speculate."

During a discussion about what Americans should know about what it is
like to be president, Bush was asked what he was most unprepared for
going into the office.

"I think I was unprepared for war," he said. "In other words, I didn't
campaign and say, `Please vote for me, I'll be able to handle an
attack.' In other words, I didn't anticipate war. Presidents — one of
the things about the modern presidency is that the unexpected will
happen."

On the presidential election, Bush called Barack Obama's victory a
"repudiation of Republicans."

"I'm sure some people voted for Barack Obama because of me," said
Bush, who leaves office with low approval ratings. "I think most
people voted for Barack Obama because they decided they wanted him to
be in their living room for the next four years explaining policy. In
other words, they made a conscious choice to put him in as president."

As he leaves office, Bush said he felt responsible for the economic
downturn because it's occurring on his watch, but he added: "I think
when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot
of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a
decade or so" before he became president.

He said he would like to see "instant liquidity" in the markets given
the extent of the financial rescue plan, yet he understands that fear
has paralyzed the markets.

"It is hard for the average citizen to understand how frozen the
system became and how over-leveraged the system became," Bush said.
"And so what we're watching is the de-leveraging of our financial
markets, which is obviously affecting the growth of the economy."

Last week, the Bush administration and the Federal Reserve pledged
$800 billion to break through blockades on credit cards, auto loans,
mortgages and other borrowing. The latest moves raised U.S.
commitments to contain the financial crisis to nearly $7 trillion —
though no one thinks the government will actually spend that much.

The figures include loans that are expected to be repaid, loan
authorities to back mortgages, purchases of stock in banks, guarantees
to support loans among banks and pledges backing other transactions.

"This economy will recover," Bush said in the interview conducted last
Wednesday at the Camp David, Md., presidential retreat. "And when it
recovers, many of the assets backed by the government now will be
redeemed, and we will — could conceivably — make money off of some of
the holdings."

Later in the interview, he said: "I can't guarantee that we'll get all
our money back, but it's conceivable we could."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hCYtFu7zZc-ScV1AHeaf0uG-F7GAD94QC5R80

Juan

Dec 3, 2008, 9:04:59 AM12/3/08
> http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hCYtFu7zZc-ScV1AHea...

I hear lots of people are planning to wait for him in the weeds of
Crawford...

Al

Dec 4, 2008, 8:26:09 AM12/4/08
In article
<3b8f7c07-5024-426e...@k8g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
Juan <fly...@gmail.com> wrote:

Where they'll be found after the locals take target practice.

Crawford ain't all that down with Bush-hating liberal fascist punks.

Husky

Dec 4, 2008, 8:29:57 AM12/4/08

Well, they'll have a long wait, as he's going to take up residence in
Dallas.

Pops Mear

Dec 4, 2008, 2:07:26 PM12/4/08
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/04/barack-obama-citizenship-supreme-court

Supreme Court to consider taking up lawsuit challenging Obama's
citizenship
Lawsuit just the tip of an iceberg of nationwide efforts seeking to
derail Obama's presidential election win

* McClatchy newspapers
* guardian.co.uk, Thursday December 4 2008 17.16 GMT
* Article history

The US Supreme Court will consider whether to take up a lawsuit
challenging President-elect Barack Obama's US citizenship on Friday, a
continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of
Obama's election.

The meeting of justices will coincide with a vigil by the filer's
supporters in Washington on the steps of the nation's highest court.
The lawsuit originally sought to stay the election, and was filed on
behalf of Leo Donofrio against Nina Mitchell Wells, New Jersey's
secretary of state.

Legal experts say the appeal has little chance of succeeding, despite
appearing on the court's schedule. Legal records show it is only the
tip of an iceberg of nationwide efforts seeking to derail Obama's
election over accusations that he either wasn't born a US citizen or
that he later renounced his citizenship in Indonesia.

The Obama campaign has maintained that he was born in Hawaii, has an
authentic birth certificate, and is a natural-born US citizen.
Hawaiian officials agree.

Among those filing lawsuits is Alan Keyes, who lost to Obama in the
2004 Illinois Senate race. Keyes' lawsuit seeks to halt certification
of votes in California. Another lawsuit by a Kentucky man aims to have
a federal judge review Obama's original birth certificate, which
Hawaiian officials say is locked in a state vault.

Other lawsuits have been filed by Andy Martin, whose case was
dismissed in Hawaii, and by an Ohio man whose case also was dismissed.

The most famous case questioning Obama's citizenship was filed in
Pennsylvania in August on behalf of Philip J Berg and sought to enjoin
the Democratic National Committee from nominating Obama. The Supreme
Court declined to accept the case. Earlier, a federal judge rejected
it for "lack of standing", ruling that Berg had no legal right to sue.

In cases like these, judges sometimes believe the matter is best left
to political institutions, such as the Electoral College or Congress,
said legal scholar Eugene Volokh of the University of California at
Los Angeles.

The remaining case with the highest profile is Donofrio v Wells. Since
it was distributed by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to other
justices for conference, the case gained undue importance for people
unschooled in how the court works, Volokh said.

Many petitioners seeking stays of pending events have their cases
distributed to the full court, he said. Of those, Volokh found that
782 were denied in the last eight years while just 60 were heard, not
all of those ultimately were successful.

Pops Mear

Dec 4, 2008, 2:07:31 PM12/4/08
Hutchison takes step toward run for Texas governor

53 mins ago

AUSTIN, Texas – Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison took the first step Thursday
toward a run for Texas governor, setting up what could be a bruising
Republican primary contest in 2010 with Gov. Rick Perry.

Hutchison said in a statement that she's setting up a gubernatorial
exploratory committee and transferring $1 million into it from her
federal account.

Perry has already said he's seeking re-election to a third term, so
her moves could set off a tough campaign for the GOP nomination.

Hutchison took several swipes at Perry, saying in her statement that
there's "too much bitterness, too much anger, too little trust, too
little consensus and too much infighting" in Austin.

"The tone comes from the top," she said. "Texans are looking for
leadership and results."

She noted that Texas is faring better economically than other states,
"but a positive future in not guaranteed."

"It will take leaaders who look ahead to meet the economic and
budgetary challenges that are coming.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081204/ap_on_el_gu/governor_hutchison;_ylt=AuVrs9u2XM8FgBnrUzoVrLes0NUE

bushlyed

Dec 4, 2008, 11:14:45 PM12/4/08
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081204/ap_on_el_gu/governor_hutchison;_y...

It is ludicrous to give up a Senate seat for the governorship of
Texas, probably the weakest governor in the nation

But that's fine, that leaves a US senate seat open and we can get
Emmitt Smith (who gave a rousing introduction to our President-elect
in Dallas back in February) a chance to be a Democratic senator from
Texas

Sanders Kaufman

Dec 5, 2008, 2:42:42 PM12/5/08
[Removed inappropriate cross-posting to:
alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,dfw.singles]

"bushlyed" <bush...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> It is ludicrous to give up a Senate seat for the governorship of
> Texas, probably the weakest governor in the nation

It's an end-game play - a pre-retirement, cush job.

She enjoyed being a Republican Senator when they enjoyed *some* respect, and
she was a young hottie.
Now, the only thing that gave her self-worth (her looks) are gone, and
Republicans are globally despised.
She's ready to retire now.

Sonny

Dec 16, 2008, 2:06:45 PM12/16/08

"Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

> [Removed inappropriate cross-posting to:
> alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,dfw.singles]
>
> "bushlyed" <bush...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> It is ludicrous to give up a Senate seat for the governorship of
>> Texas, probably the weakest governor in the nation

Yeah, weak enough to have a 11 billion surplus!

( Compare to Chicago)

Chris

Dec 16, 2008, 3:36:38 PM12/16/08

"Sonny" <hrre...@swbell.net> wrote in message

Um okay....Chicago is a city and Texas is a state.....no wonder the state
has more money....

Mac McKinzie

Dec 16, 2008, 3:46:39 PM12/16/08

"Chris" <vscoote...@att.net> wrote in message
heck, Dallas has more money than Illinois <G>

Al

Dec 16, 2008, 6:59:29 PM12/16/08
In article <VsU1l.10714$YU2....@nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Mac McKinzie" <rvn...@swbell.net> wrote:

We probably have more Illinoisans than Illinois too, and their money.

Texas is pulling a reverse carpetbag - reparations!

Sonny

Dec 16, 2008, 8:24:52 PM12/16/08

"Chris" <vscoote...@att.net> wrote in message

> has more money....

Ummm-- Here is the State of Illinois. Sorry

a.. Politics: Illinois has a $44 billion deficit, group says | Peoria ...
Jan 22, 2008 ... These guys say Illinois has a structural deficit, and we're
not talking ... for Truth in Accounting will investigate state budgets in
2008; ...
peoriapundit.com/blogpeoria/2008/01/22/politics-illinois-has-a-44-billion-deficit-group-says

Sanders Kaufman

Dec 18, 2008, 11:02:19 PM12/18/08
"Sonny" <hrre...@swbell.net> wrote in message
> "Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

>>> It is ludicrous to give up a Senate seat for the governorship of

>>> Texas, probably the weakest governor in the nation
>
> Yeah, weak enough to have a 11 billion surplus!
> ( Compare to Chicago)

The governor of TX doesn't have $11B - in surplus nor otherwise.
Even if he did - the governorship of Texas would still be a weak office.
It's in our constitution like that.

Sonny

Dec 19, 2008, 5:40:15 PM12/19/08

"Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

You and the your clones , Juan and Pop dispute this:

Published: 12-19-08

Over the past several weeks, the news has been dominated by the
worldwide financial crisis and the federal government's response, best
described as wildly throwing borrowed money at problems, piling debt on top
of debt.

In the midst of this turmoil stands Texas, a state with a
remarkably durable economy that has led the nation in exports for six years,
is home to more Fortune 500 companies than any other and created half the
new jobs in the U.S. over a recent 12-month period.

Sanders Kaufman

Dec 19, 2008, 6:24:59 PM12/19/08

> "Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

>>> Yeah, weak enough to have a 11 billion surplus!

>>> ( Compare to Chicago)
>>
>> The governor of TX doesn't have $11B - in surplus nor otherwise.
>> Even if he did - the governorship of Texas would still be a weak office.
>> It's in our constitution like that.
>

> You and the your clones , Juan and Pop dispute this:

Wow, you're so wrong about stuff, you even go wrong on multiple,
simultaneous levels!
That's fucking WRONG, man.

Let's start with the first one - where you think rhetorical "clones" are in
dispute.
Wow again.

Then there's the fact that you are arguing that the Texas taxpayer's money
actually belong to the governor.
I mean - wow.

I wonder - could you actually get any wronger?

Sonny

Dec 19, 2008, 7:03:07 PM12/19/08

"Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

Not without stooping to your level.

Chris

Dec 20, 2008, 9:38:48 PM12/20/08

"Mac McKinzie" <rvn...@swbell.net> wrote in message

Only cause we're bigger. :)

TimeToLowerTh...@theformerusa.nul

Dec 23, 2008, 4:49:47 AM12/23/08
Does the bailout spree signal the end of democracy?

By Randy Salzman Randy Salzman – Mon Dec 22, 3:00 am ET

Charlottesville, Va. – "A democracy will continue to exist up until
the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous
gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority
always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the
public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally
collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a
dictatorship….

"Great nations rise and fall. The people go from bondage to spiritual
truth, to great courage, from courage to liberty, from liberty to
abundance, from abundance to selfishness, from selfishness to
complacency, from complacency to apathy, from apathy to dependence,
from dependence back again to bondage."

These words – the author is unknown – are particularly sobering today.
In the past few months, Uncle Sam has bailed out Wall Street, Fannie
Mae and Freddie Mac, home-owners, banks, and US automakers, while the
incoming administration promises a massive infrastructure investment.

Is it any surprise that cities, counties, and states are jostling for
space at the federal trough? Who's next? Big Media? Big Sports?
Agribusiness?

With the bailout "mother of all precedents," it's become difficult for
Washington politicians to say "no" to any special interest that's too
massive, too economically important, or too well connected to fail.

Nor can politicians forget the poor. Or the crucial swing voters in
the "struggling middle class." And they can't ignore seniors – AARP
members are very vocal.

Virtually every group today is trying to meet with the Obama
transition team to convey the urgency of its "crucial" spending
requests. My local paper recently informed me that our area university
is preparing its wish list for infrastructure dollars. Even the
National Council for the Social Studies and the American Sportfishing
Association have sent pitches to President-elect Obama.

Have we gone from "rugged individualism" to the complacency or even
dependency of the national trajectory quoted above?

At the time of America's founding, the Federalist Papers discussed the
dangers of democratic politicians being forced to count on the votes
and support of citizens or organizations too self-involved or
uneducated to realize that short-term individual or group gain often
precludes long-term prosperity.

And Thomas Jefferson sought to deal with politicians' catering to
their constituents' convenience by founding the University of Virginia
(UVA). He wanted an informed, intelligent, and thoughtful population
in hopes of helping democracy survive. Today, sadly, UVA is the area
university I read about in the paper seeking funds for its
infrastructure wish list.

A century after Jefferson turned UVA's first spade of earth, the 17th
Amendment provided for the direct election of US senators, instead of
them being beholden to state legislators, as prescribed by the
Constitution. Facing John Q. Public every six years instead of
legislators, senators began putting their hands out to special
interests, and, at that moment, long-term thinking by American
government took a massive step backward.

Will Virginia's new senator, Mark Warner (D), for example, feel secure
enough to stand on principle and say he can't support UVA's requests?

President Kennedy's book "Profiles in Courage" recorded only eight
incidents in American history when senators stood fast amid the howls
of their constituents or party. JFK asked for the best of us, saying
pointedly in his inaugural address, "Ask not what your country can do
for you – ask what you can do for your country."

Hopefully, we're not sliding toward "final collapse due to loose
fiscal policy," but since many of us demand "instant gratification,"
it may take another inspiring wordsmith to stymie the "me, me, me"
cacophony.

Mr. Obama, like Kennedy and Jefferson, is a man with a gilded tongue.
Can he lead us to understand that when America races to raid the
public treasury, it is, to use a phrase President Lincoln (our
greatest leader) borrowed from the Bible, "a house divided against
itself"?

Obama says he greatly admires Lincoln. Perhaps he can enjoin all
Americans to do now what Lincoln urged during a very different crisis:
"If all do not join now to save the good old ship of the Union this
voyage, nobody will have a chance to pilot her on another voyage"?

• Randy Salzman is a freelance writer and former journalism professor.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20081222/cm_csm/ysalzman;_ylt=Ap87yEFyFMhyoG3W52NPpqGs0NUE

bushlyed

Dec 23, 2008, 6:29:21 AM12/23/08
On Dec 4, 2:07 pm, Pops Mear <PopsM...@here.usa> wrote:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/04/barack-obama-citizenship-...

Keep it up, keep it up, keep it up

KEEP IT UP

Keep challenging Obama's legitimate election

Keep calling him a terrorist and a Muslim and a racist

His approval rating is only 80%; we want it higher and with your help
it will be

See, unlike you cretins, the American people LIKE our new President
and want him to succeed

David Hartung

Dec 23, 2008, 6:35:46 AM12/23/08

After years of baseless insults, accusations and lies about Bush, you
hardly have any grounds to complain when Obama gets treated the same way.

bushlyed

Dec 23, 2008, 6:39:53 AM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 6:35 am, David Hartung <da...@lemagroup.us> wrote:

> After years of baseless insults, accusations and lies about Bush, you
> hardly have any grounds to complain when Obama gets treated the same way

Who's complaining; I am absolutely loving it, loving it, loving it

LOVING IT

And our statements about Bush were absolutely true: he lied us into
war, created five trillion dollars in new debt, created negative job
growth, brought on the worst financial crisis since the great
depression

It seems you and some old ladies in the DAR are the only supporters
left

Sanders Kaufman

Dec 23, 2008, 3:10:22 PM12/23/08
Removed inappropriate cross-postings to:
,dfw.singles,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,dfw.general,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys]

"David Hartung" <da...@lemagroup.us> wrote in message
> bushlyed wrote:

>> See, unlike you cretins, the American people LIKE our new President
>> and want him to succeed
>
> After years of baseless insults, accusations and lies about Bush, you
> hardly have any grounds to complain when Obama gets treated the same way.

So you think we shoult treat the honorable people the same as we treat
criminals - just to be fair to the criminals.
How VERY Republican of you!

Sonny

Dec 23, 2008, 8:58:07 PM12/23/08

"Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

Honorable? As manifested by the Illinois Govenor?? LOL

trav...@aol.com

Dec 23, 2008, 9:11:22 PM12/23/08

Ok...what SPECIFICALLY did Busch do to accomplish these things?

And...given O'bamma's announcement that deficits DO NOT MATTER and we
SHOULD NOT CARE about them and the scope of his spending proposals,
which include a predicted deficit JUST NEXT YEAR of in excess of TWO
TRILLION dollars, how do you in ANY WAY see him as different than
Busch?

Trav

bushlyed

Dec 23, 2008, 9:29:02 PM12/23/08
On Dec 23, 9:11 pm, "travis...@aol.cominyrface" <travis...@aol.com>
wrote:

> Ok...what SPECIFICALLY did Busch do to accomplish these things?

The war in Iraq and the tax cuts

> And...given O'bamma's announcement that deficits DO NOT MATTER and we
> SHOULD NOT CARE about them and the scope of his spending proposals,
> which include a predicted deficit JUST NEXT YEAR of in excess of TWO
> TRILLION dollars, how do you in ANY WAY see him as different than
> Busch?

The difference is that Obama is inheriting an economy in shambles and
which needs to be stimulated

David Hartung

Dec 23, 2008, 10:02:27 PM12/23/08

Yes, and that is done by the government spending no more than it take
in. Believe it or not Keynesian economics is not the way to run an economy.

Sanders Kaufman

Dec 23, 2008, 10:24:48 PM12/23/08

> bushlyed wrote:

>> The difference is that Obama is inheriting an economy in shambles and
>> which needs to be stimulated
>
> Yes, and that is done by the government spending no more than it take in.
> Believe it or not Keynesian economics is not the way to run an economy.

Keynsian is not a management model.
It's just a way of accurately measuring what's going on.

You might just as well argue that the Metric system better measures the size
of a thing, than the American system.
They both work just fine.

Where your Republican leaders went wrong was in ignoring the metrics, and
relying instead on right-wing faith and hysteria, instead of accuracy and
truth.

bushlyed

Dec 24, 2008, 5:42:27 AM12/24/08
On Dec 23, 10:02 pm, David Hartung <da...@lemagroup.us> wrote:

> Yes, and that is done by the government spending no more than it take
> in. Believe it or not Keynesian economics is not the way to run an economy

Tell that to Ronald Reagan who TRIPLED the national debt and George
Bush who doubled it (to the tune of five trillion dollars)

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton balanced the budget for the first time in
forty years

David Hartung

Dec 24, 2008, 6:46:41 AM12/24/08

You are aware that the US debt grew each year of the Clinton presidency,
are you not?

Sonny

Dec 24, 2008, 10:22:44 AM12/24/08

"Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

Do you have faith in ANYTHING? Curious

Sonny

Dec 24, 2008, 10:23:36 AM12/24/08

"bushlyed" <bush...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

With a REPUBLICAN controlled Congress?

Pops Mear

Dec 24, 2008, 1:21:44 PM12/24/08
He should have shared the holiday spirit with Madoff...

Investor who lost $1.4B to Madoff kills himself

By ADAM GOLDMAN, Associated Press Writer Adam Goldman, Associated
Press Writer – 56 mins ago

NEW YORK – He was a distinguished investor who traced his lineage to
the French aristocracy, hobnobbed with members of European high
society and sailed around the world on fancy yachts.

But after losing more than $1 billion of his clients' money to Bernard
Madoff, Rene-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet had enough. He locked the
door of his Madison Avenue office and apparently swallowed sleeping
pills and slashed his wrists with a box cutter, police said.

A security guard found his body Tuesday morning, next to a garbage can
placed to catch the blood.

The bloody scene marked a grisly turn in the Madoff scandal in which
money managers and investors were ensnared in an alleged $50 billion
Ponzi scheme. De la Villehuchet is believed to have lost about $1.4
billion to Madoff.

No suicide note was found, said NYPD spokesman Paul Browne.

De la Villehuchet, 65, was an esteemed financier who tapped his
upper-crust European connections to attract clients. It was not
immediately clear how he knew Madoff or who his clients were.

He grew increasingly subdued after the Madoff scandal broke, drawing
suspicion among janitors at his office Monday night when he demanded
that they be out of there by 7 p.m. Less than 13 hours later, his body
was found.

His death came as swindled investors began looking for ways to recoup
their losses. Funds that lost big to Madoff are also facing investor
lawsuits and backlash for failing to properly vet Madoff and
overlooking red flags that could have steered them away. It's not
immediately known what kind of scrutiny de la Villehuchet was facing
over his losses.

De la Villehuchet (pronounced veel-ou-SHAY) comes from rich French
lineage, with the Magon part of his name referring to one of France's
most powerful families. The Magon name is even listed on the Arc de
Triomphe in Paris, a monument commissioned by Napoleon in 1806.

"He's irreproachable," said Bill Rapavy, who was Access
International's chief operating officer before founding his own firm
in 2007.

De la Villehuchet's firm enlisted intermediaries with links to wealthy
Europeans to garner investors. Among them was Philippe Junot, a French
businessman and friend who is the former husband of Princess Caroline
of Monaco, and Prince Michel of Yugoslavia.

De la Villehuchet, the former chairman and chief executive of Credit
Lyonnais Securities USA, was also known as a keen sailor who regularly
participated in regattas and was a member of the New York Yacht Club.

He lived in an affluent suburb in Westchester County with his wife,
Claudine. They have no children. There was no answer Tuesday at the
family's two-story house. Phone calls to the home and de la
Villehuchet's office went unanswered.

Guy Gurney, a British photographer living in Connecticut, was friends
with de la Villehuchet. The two often sailed together and competed in
a regatta in France in November.

"He was a very honorable man," Gurney said. "He was extraordinarily
generous. He was an aristocrat but not a snob. He was a real person.
When he was sailing, he was one of the boys."

The two were supposed to have dinner last Friday but Gurney called the
day before to cancel because of the weather. But during the call, de
la Villehuchet revealed he had been ensnared in Madoff scandal.

"He sounded very subdued," Gurney said.

Gurney said de la Villehuchet was happily married to his wife.

"I can't imagine what it's like for her now," he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081224/ap_on_bi_ge/madoff_investor_suicide;_ylt=AlXn2IqF8iLZ3s_72KLt31Ks0NUE

Pops Mear

Dec 24, 2008, 1:25:14 PM12/24/08
Jobless claims surge to 26-year high

Wed Dec 24, 8:58 am ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The number of U.S. workers filing new claims
for jobless benefits jumped by 30,000 to a 26-year peak last week,
government data on Wednesday showed, as the country's year-long
recession continued to chill the labor market.

Initial claims for state unemployment insurance benefits rose to a
seasonally adjusted 586,000 in the week ended Dec 20 from a revised
556,000 the prior week, the Labor Department said. It was the highest
since the week ended November 27, 1982, when initial claims rose
612,000.

Analysts polled by Reuters had forecast 560,000 new claims versus a
previously reported count of 554,000 the week before.

A Labor Department official said there were no special factors
influencing the data and no noticeable impact from severe winter
weather in northern parts of the country.

The official also said a number of states had reported increasing
layoffs in the auto industry, which has been hit hard by consumers
cutting back on their spending in the face of rising unemployment and
scarcer credit.

The four-week average of new jobless claims, a better gauge of
underlying labor trends because it irons out week-to-week volatility,
increased to 558,000 from 544,250 the week before. This was the
highest reading since December 1982.

This measure has mounted steadily as the U.S. economy suffers from a
credit crisis sparked by the housing slump, forcing lay-offs as firms
slash costs to offset weaker income.

The number of people remaining on the benefits roll after drawing an
initial week of aid declined by 17,000 to a less-then-forecast 4.370
million in the week ended December 13, the most recent week for which
data is available. Analysts had estimated so-called continued claims
would be 4.400 million.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081224/ts_nm/us_usa_economy_jobless

Sanders Kaufman

Dec 24, 2008, 3:50:50 PM12/24/08

> "Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

>> Keynsian is not a management model.

>> It's just a way of accurately measuring what's going on.
>>
>> You might just as well argue that the Metric system better measures the
>> size of a thing, than the American system.
>> They both work just fine.
>>
>> Where your Republican leaders went wrong was in ignoring the metrics, and
>> relying instead on right-wing faith and hysteria, instead of accuracy and
>> truth.
>
> Do you have faith in ANYTHING? Curious

That depeds on your definition of "faith".

Sanders Kaufman

Dec 24, 2008, 3:55:33 PM12/24/08

> bushlyed wrote:

>> Meanwhile, Bill Clinton balanced the budget for the first time in
>> forty years
>
> You are aware that the US debt grew each year of the Clinton presidency,
> are you not?

You're either TRYING to change the subject, or you've confused debt with
deficit.... again.

Sonny

Dec 24, 2008, 5:36:48 PM12/24/08

"Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote in message

What is your definition?

Sonny

Dec 24, 2008, 5:49:28 PM12/24/08

"Sonny" <hrre...@swbell.net> wrote in message

You seem to be "faithless" ie... "Untrue to duty or obligation, breaking
faith,unloyal", heathen, "Unworthy of faith or trust,
unreliable"

Pops Mear

Dec 25, 2008, 3:34:01 PM12/25/08
Record Breaker! Bush Takes Most Vacation Days For Sitting President

Mar 11, 2008

(UWIRE.com) This story was written by Beau Elliot, The Daily Iowan

President Bush recently spent his 879th day at his ranch in Crawford,
Texas, since the Supreme Court, in all its great wisdom, elevated him
to the presidency. This according to NPR's "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me,"
which noted that Bush broke former President Reagan's record for
taking vacations from the White House.rIt's interesting to recall, all
these wild years later, that George W. Bush did not decide to buy the
ranch near Crawford until after he decided to run for president.
Apparently, after Ronald Reagan's example, it seemed presidential to
cut brush on a ranch, and Bush was seeking a brush with history. Or
something.

Or maybe Karl Rove decided Bush should buy a ranch. (Easy for him to
decide - it wasn't his money.) Somebody should have asked the
Architect about this when he was here Sunday. Then the Rove-meister
could have told questioner that he had a simple, untended brain. Rove,
as it turns out, is an expert on simple, untended brains.

The occasion for NPR to comment on the vacationing habits of Bush (and
Reagan) was the curious pas de deux last week between our fearless
leader and John McCain, who would very much like to become our next
fearless leader. McCain, of course, will be the GOP presidential
candidate, barring a collapse worthy of the 2004 New York Yankees, and
he was at the White House to be anointed by Bush.

What made the event curious - bizarre, according to some observers,
but you know how the infamous "some observers" are - was the
tap-dancing between Bush and McCain. First, Bush actually did perform
a tap dance for reporters because McCain was late (the well-oiled
McCain machine rolls on - no word yet on whether Bush will join the
vaudeville circuit after leaving the White House [some would say his
time in the West Wing has been the vaudeville circuit]), then McCain
seemed to tap-dance, verbally, away from the president. Around a dozen
or so times, McCain noted that Bush's "busy schedule" would probably
keep him from campaigning for the Arizona senator.

No, really. You know, the "busy schedule" that has room for 879 days
down on the ranch - which, if you're into arithmetic, works out to
around 30 percent of eight years.

Maybe Bush's legacy will be "the 70 percent solution."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/11/politics/uwire/main3927378.shtml

Pops Mear

Dec 25, 2008, 3:35:53 PM12/25/08
Coal for Christmas: Brooklyn man's pardon revoked

By JENNIFER LOVEN, AP White House Correspondent Jennifer Loven, Ap
White House Correspondent – Thu Dec 25, 3:31 am ET

WASHINGTON – The pardons President George W. Bush granted this week
couldn't have been better Christmas gifts if Santa himself had
delivered them.

But a Brooklyn, N.Y., man, Isaac Robert Toussie, received the legal
equivalent of a lump of coal.

Toussie, convicted of making false statements to the Housing and Urban
Development Department and of mail fraud, was among 19 people pardoned
Tuesday.

But after learning in news reports that Toussie's father had donated
tens of thousands of dollars to the Republican Party a few months ago,
as well as other information, the White House issued an extraordinary
statement Wednesday saying the president was reversing his decision on
Toussie's case.

White House press secretary Dana Perino said the decision to revoke
the pardon — a step unheard of in recent memory — was "based on
information that has subsequently come to light," including the extent
and nature of Toussie's prior criminal offenses. She also said neither
the White House counsel's office nor the president had been aware of a
political contribution by Toussie's father that "might create an
appearance of impropriety."

"Given that, this was the prudent thing to do," she said.

The new information came to the White House's attention from news
reports, Perino said.

A story in the New York Daily News said Toussie's father, Robert,
donated $28,500 to the national Republican Party in April — just
months before Toussie's pardon petition.

The counsel's office generally doesn't include vetting of political
contributions in its reviews on such matters, as that would be "highly
inappropriate on many levels," she said. The White House decision on
Toussie had come without a recommendation from the pardon attorney,
Ronald L. Rodgers, as Toussie's request for a pardon came less than
five years after completion of his sentence, so that eliminated
another step in the review process.

The Daily News story on Wednesday, and others in Newsday and on blogs,
shed light on Toussie's record. He pleaded guilty for lying to HUD and
mail fraud, admitting that he falsified finances of prospective
homebuyers seeking HUD mortgages. He was sentenced to five months in
prison and five months' house arrest, a $10,000 fine and no
restitution, the Daily News reported.

In another case, Toussie pleaded guilty to having a friend send his
local county a letter that falsely inflated property values.

The Daily News located a lawyer representing hundreds of ex-customers
who have sued Toussie in federal court, accusing him of luring poor,
minority homebuyers into buying overpriced homes with mortgages that
had hidden costs.

The attorney, Peter E. Seidman, said Wednesday that news of the pardon
was "gut-wrenching for his clients" and left him "baffled."

"I am glad somebody at the White House woke up," he said in an
interview.

Maxine D. Wilson, 42, bought one of Toussie's homes on Long Island in
1996. She later sued Toussie, claiming the house started to fall apart
after she moved in in 1997. She said she was shocked when she learned
Bush was going to pardon Toussie.

"I was angry at how money, power and influence seemed to trump
justice," she said. But on Wednesday, she said she felt "somebody paid
attention. Somebody stepped back and made us feel equal."

The Justice Department advises the president on who qualifies for
pardons. Only people who have waited five years after their conviction
or release from prison can apply for a pardon under the department's
guidelines. Criminals are required to begin serving time, or otherwise
exhaust any appeals, before they can be considered for sentence
commutation.

But the president can forgive people outside that process if he
chooses. Under the Constitution, the president's power to issue
pardons is absolute and cannot be overruled — meaning he can forgive
anyone he wants, at any time.

Perino said she did not know of another instance of a pardon reversal
in "recent memory," but that the White House couldn't say for sure it
never had happened before.

"The counsel to the president reviewed the application and believed,
based on the information known to him at the time, that it was a
meritorious application," she said. Bush now believes the case should
rest with the pardon attorney.

Bradford Berenson, an associate White House counsel during Bush's
first term and Isaac Toussie's lawyer, said in a statement that his
client remained confident the pardon attorney would grant his request.

"Isaac Toussie is deeply grateful that both the counsel to the
president and the president himself found Mr. Toussie's pardon
application to have sufficient merit to be granted," Berenson said.
"Mr. Toussie looks forward to the pardon attorney's expeditious review
of the application."

Berenson declined to elaborate further on the case and its
developments.

Federal Election Commission records show a number of donations to
Republicans this year by Robert Toussie and by a Laura Toussie who
lists the same address. Between them, they gave $4,600 to Minnesota
GOP Sen. Norm Coleman and another $4,600 to Oregon Republican Sen.
Gordon Smith, all on Oct. 15. Coleman is locked in a still-undecided
race against Democrat Al Franken, and Smith lost in November to
Democrat Jeff Merkley.

On Oct. 30, Robert Toussie also gave $2,300 to GOP Rep. Eric Cantor of
Virginia.

His contribution to the Republican National Committee came as part of
a fundraiser in March for GOP presidential candidate John McCain. Out
of a total donation of $30,800 by Toussie, $2,300 went to McCain's
campaign and $28,500 went to the RNC.

Doug Berman, a law professor at Ohio State University and a close
follower of presidential clemency decisions, said the White House
decision strikes him as unprecedented, but he said it's not
inconceivable that it had happened in the past.

"It's, at best, embarrassing. At worst, it's an extraordinary example
of this White House's ability to bollix up one bit of presidential
authority that he clearly has," Berman said.

With the Toussie reversal, Bush has granted a total of 189 pardons and
nine commutations. That's fewer than half as many as Presidents Bill
Clinton or Ronald Reagan issued during their two-term tenures.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081225/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_pardon_mistake;_ylt=Aod33LoFyqxPafQjSD.6Gles0NUE

Pops Mear

Dec 25, 2008, 3:46:27 PM12/25/08
FOXNEWS.COM HOME > U.S.
Lesbian's 'Extreme' Gang Rape Investigated in California

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO — A woman in the San Francisco Bay area was jumped by
four men, taunted for being a lesbian, repeatedly raped and left naked
outside an abandoned apartment building, authorities said Monday.

Detectives say the 28-year-old victim was attacked Dec. 13 after she
got out of her car, which bore a rainbow gay pride sticker. The men,
who ranged from their late teens to their 30s, made comments
indicating they knew her sexual orientation, said Richmond police Lt.
Mark Gagan.

"It just pushes it beyond fathomable," he said. "The level of trauma —
physical and emotional — this victim has suffered is extreme."

Authorities are characterizing the attack as a hate crime but declined
to reveal why they think the woman was singled out because of her
sexual orientation. Gagan would say only that the victim lived openly
with a female partner and had a rainbow flag sticker on her car.

The 45-minute attack began when one of the men approached the woman as
she crossed the street, struck her with a blunt object, ordered her to
disrobe and sexually assaulted her on the spot with the help of the
other men.

When the group saw another person approaching, they forced the victim
back into her car and took her to a burned-out apartment building,
where she was raped again inside and outside the vehicle. The
assailants took her wallet and drove off in her car. Officers found
the car abandoned two days later.

The woman sought help from a nearby resident, and she was examined at
a hospital. Although the victim said she did not know her attackers,
detectives hope someone in the community knows them. One of the men
went by the nickname "Blue" and another was called "Pato," according
to authorities.

Richmond police are offering a $10,000 award for information leading
to the arrest of the attackers.

Gay rights advocates note that hate crimes based on sexual orientation
have increased nationwide as of late. There were 1,415 such crimes in
2006 and 1,460 in 2007, both times making up about 16 percent of the
total, according to the FBI.

Avy Skolnik, a coordinator with the New York-based National Coalition
of Anti-Violence Programs, noted that gay, lesbian and transgender
crime victims may be more reluctant than heterosexual victims to
contact police.

"Assailants target LGBT people of all gender identities with sexual
assault," he said. "Such targeting is one of the most cruel,
dehumanizing and violent forms of hate violence that our communities
experience."

Skolnik said the group plans to analyze hate crime data to see whether
fluctuations may be related to the gay marriage bans that appeared on
ballots this year in California, Arizona and Florida.

"Anytime there is an anti-LGBT initiative, we tend to see spikes both
in the numbers and the severity of attacks," he said. "People feel
this extra entitlement to act out their prejudice."

bushlyed

Dec 25, 2008, 3:50:37 PM12/25/08

Yes, but his last budget was balanced and let's compare the amount of
deficit in Clinton's eight years with that of Reagan and Bush Junior

bushlyed

Dec 25, 2008, 3:51:26 PM12/25/08
On Dec 24, 9:23 am, "Sonny" <hrree...@swbell.net> wrote:
> "bushlyed" <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I love it when you say that because I can shoot back:

Bush had a REPUBLICAN controlled Congress for six years

bushlyed

Dec 25, 2008, 3:54:00 PM12/25/08
On Dec 25, 2:34 pm, Pops Mear <PopsM...@here.usa> wrote:
> Record Breaker! Bush Takes Most Vacation Days For Sitting President

On this Christmas Day, let's count our blessings

Think about how bad things would be if was actually working on those
days

wis...@yahoo.com

Dec 25, 2008, 5:53:08 PM12/25/08
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 14:46:27 -0600, Pops Mear <Pops...@here.usa>
wrote:

"Pato" and "Blue" are typical negro street names.

ted

Sonny

Dec 25, 2008, 6:47:24 PM12/25/08

"bushlyed" <bush...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

And the last two years have been under a Democrat controlled congress .
Senators like Dodd, Shumer, and Reps like Barney Fag,
urged banks and Freddie Mac to loan to unqualified borrowers. starting a
string of events that has led us into the present E conomic mess.

Sonny

Dec 25, 2008, 6:52:40 PM12/25/08
More likely the attackers were Atheist.

Sanders Kaufman

Dec 25, 2008, 7:15:11 PM12/25/08
[Removed inappropriate cross-postings to:
dfw.singles,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,dfw.general,alt.fan.gene-scott,alt.fan.art-bell]

> More likely the attackers were Atheist.

Most Xians are.
They *talk* a good game.
But when things get tough, the FIRST thing they do is abandon their
religion.

David Johnston

Dec 25, 2008, 7:37:29 PM12/25/08
I see nothing in there to indicate the attackers were church-goers.

Sanders Kaufman

Dec 25, 2008, 8:05:37 PM12/25/08
"David Johnston" <da...@block.net> wrote in message

>I see nothing in there to indicate the attackers were church-goers.

Most christians aren't church-goers.

David Johnston

Dec 25, 2008, 9:30:34 PM12/25/08

Then how do you determine that they are Christians?

Patriot Games

Dec 26, 2008, 12:44:20 PM12/26/08
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 14:34:01 -0600, Pops Mear <Pops...@here.usa>
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 04:14:14 -0600, Pops Mear <Pops...@here.usa>
wrote:
>On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:50:39 -0500, Patriot Games
><Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>>On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 01:43:12 -0600, Pops Mear <Pops...@here.usa>
>>wrote:
>>>This one:
>>>http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/12_06_01_death_profits_pt1.html
>>You said "Will Bush EVER release his Secret Report on who PROFITED on
>>9-11?"
>>Your cite contains ZERO MENTION of a "Secret Report."
>>Your cite contains ZERO MENTION of a Bush having a "Secret Report."
>>Are you a LIAR?
>Are you a MORON? Yes.

Thanks for ADMITTING that YOU are a LIAR...

MassMurdererGodWasAC...@saviorjesuswasaliberal.usa

Dec 26, 2008, 1:56:21 PM12/26/08
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 02:30:34 GMT, David Johnston <da...@block.net>
wrote:

By what Christians actually do as Christians: Eternal Hatred, Holy
Wars, Inquisitions, Witch hunts, attacking science with ignorance,
praying for the death of anyone who thinks differently, church
pedophilia. In that historical perspective of Christianity, rape is
just honoring God's documented lust for an underage girl named
Mary...talk about giving God wanting your first fruits...

Al

Dec 26, 2008, 2:05:38 PM12/26/08
In article <ql9al4phd4sp1qb01...@4ax.com>,
MassMurdererGodWasAC...@SaviorJesusWasALiberal.usa
wrote:

In modern times, "godless" regimes have the highest body count.

What lesson would one draw from that fact?

Pops Mear

Dec 26, 2008, 2:06:27 PM12/26/08
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 12:44:20 -0500, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 14:34:01 -0600, Pops Mear <Pops...@here.usa>
>wrote:
>
>On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 04:14:14 -0600, Pops Mear <Pops...@here.usa>
>wrote:
>>On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:50:39 -0500, Patriot Games
>><Pat...@America.Com> wrote:
>>>You said "Will Bush EVER release his Secret Report on who PROFITED on
>>>9-11?"
>>>Your cite contains ZERO MENTION of a "Secret Report."
>>>Your cite contains ZERO MENTION of a Bush having a "Secret Report."
>>>Are you a LIAR?
>>Are you a MORON? Yes.
>
>Thanks for ADMITTING that YOU are a LIAR...

Thanks for ADMITTING that YOU are a STALKER...

bushlyed

Dec 26, 2008, 2:07:37 PM12/26/08
On Dec 25, 5:47 pm, "Sonny" <hrree...@swbell.net> wrote:
> "bushlyed" <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Dec 24, 9:23 am, "Sonny" <hrree...@swbell.net> wrote:
>

> > "bushlyed" <bushl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Dec 23, 10:02 pm, David Hartung <da...@lemagroup.us> wrote:
>
> > > Yes, and that is done by the government spending no more than it take
> > > in. Believe it or not Keynesian economics is not the way to run an
> > > economy
>
> > Tell that to Ronald Reagan who TRIPLED the national debt and George
> > Bush who doubled it (to the tune of five trillion dollars)
>
> > Meanwhile, Bill Clinton balanced the budget for the first time in
> > forty years
>
> > With a REPUBLICAN controlled Congress?
>
> I love it when you say that because I can shoot back:
>
> Bush had a REPUBLICAN controlled Congress for six years
>
> And the last two years have been under a Democrat controlled congress .
> Senators like Dodd,  Shumer, and Reps like Barney Fag,
> urged banks  and Freddie Mac to loan to unqualified borrowers. starting a
> string of events that has led us into the present E conomic mess

Right blame everything of the past eight years on someone who
controlled Congress for 25% of that time and never controlled the
executive branch

And by the way, use terms like Barney Fag to show your sheer ignorance
and narrow-mindedness

Baldin Lee Pramer

Dec 26, 2008, 2:12:01 PM12/26/08
On Dec 4, 12:07 pm, Pops Mear <PopsM...@here.usa> wrote:
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/04/barack-obama-citizenship-...
>
> Supreme Court to consider taking up lawsuit challenging Obama's
> citizenship

Even if he is a proven Kenyan, he will take office in January. The
Supreme Court is dominated by Republican picks, and they are too
cowardly to risk upsetting the majority of Americans who preferred the
Negro foreigner to the Caucasian foreigner.

Pramer

Pops Mear

Dec 26, 2008, 2:18:19 PM12/26/08
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 17:47:24 -0600, "Sonny" <hrre...@swbell.net>
wrote:

Maybe Republican Senator Larry "wide stance toilet stall" Craig will
be picking up another imaginary square of toilet paper while Barney
Franks is unzipping? Talk about Republicans bringing people together.

Sonny

Dec 26, 2008, 3:37:50 PM12/26/08

"bushlyed" <bush...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Oh? he's not a fag?

Sonny

Dec 26, 2008, 3:40:59 PM12/26/08

"Pops Mear" <Pops...@here.usa> wrote in message

No , Barney Fag prefers Freddie Mac Executives according to history of loans
.

Patriot Games

Dec 27, 2008, 11:33:46 AM12/27/08
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:06:27 -0600, Pops Mear <Pops...@here.usa>

Become friends with your LIE. You WILL be seeing it OFTEN.

Pops Mear

Dec 27, 2008, 9:32:02 PM12/27/08
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 11:33:46 -0500, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

Projecting your own personal experience again, p games?

Patriot Games

Dec 28, 2008, 11:18:36 AM12/28/08
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 20:32:02 -0600, Poop Smear <Poop...@here.usa>
wrote:
>Projecting your own...

Its YOUR LIE, learn to like it.

bushlyed

Dec 28, 2008, 11:44:28 AM12/28/08

He is a homosexual

So big fucking deal

We were talking about wrecking the country and Barney Frank had
nothing to do with that

The repugs got you so hung up on hating gays, liberals and
environmentalists, you didn't notice they stuck their dick way up your
ass

You are a fucking moron

Pops Mear

Dec 28, 2008, 11:53:41 AM12/28/08
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 11:18:36 -0500, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

STALK yourself, in your spare time?

David Hartung

Dec 28, 2008, 8:58:34 PM12/28/08

He is a liberal politician, is he not? He has had a hand in this
country's destruction.

bushlyed

Dec 28, 2008, 9:31:33 PM12/28/08
On Dec 28, 7:58 pm, David Hartung <da...@lemagroup.us> wrote:

> bushlyed wrote:
>
> > We were talking about wrecking the country and Barney Frank had
> > nothing to do with that
>
> He is a liberal politician, is he not? He has had a hand in this
> country's destruction

Liberal politicians did not double the national debt from 1981 to 1989
and add five trillion dollars in debt (doubling it) from 2001 to 2009

Chris

Dec 28, 2008, 10:34:12 PM12/28/08

"Al" <albert.f...@gmail.com> wrote in message

That church keeps our regime too busy to kill more than they already do....

bval...@aol.com

Dec 28, 2008, 10:41:13 PM12/28/08
The article didn't mention the attacker's religion.

Mewhoisme

Dec 28, 2008, 11:02:32 PM12/28/08
On Dec 26, 12:05 pm, Al <albert.finney...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <ql9al4phd4sp1qb01qmtgn11j6cutds...@4ax.com>,
>  MassMurdererGodWasAConservativeRepubli...@SaviorJesusWasALiberal.usa

The US is a "Godless" regime. What you meant to say was that
totalitarian regimes have the highest body count. Has nothing to do
with religion. Unless of course you want to rewrite History...

Al

Dec 28, 2008, 11:16:41 PM12/28/08
In article <VyX5l.11685$c45....@nlpi065.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Chris" <vscoote...@att.net> wrote:

I must confess that I simply do not understand what you're trying to say.

--
"Freedom of speech and equal time is not option"
-- Juan Jimenez

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Dec 29, 2008, 10:50:49 AM12/29/08
On Dec 29, 6:56 am, Aa...@Spelling.com wrote:

> >> He is a homosexual
>
> >> So big fucking deal
>
> >> We were talking about wrecking the country and Barney Frank had
> >> nothing to do with that
>
> >He is a liberal politician, is he not? He has had a hand in this
> >country's destruction.
>
> The GOP controlled congress since 1994---except the
> last 2 sessions----

What was GDP, the Dow and the Nasdaq when Republicans last controlled
congress, fuckwit?

What are they now?

Hmmmm???

Ya can't spin math, shithook...

Nor can you spin this:

Citing the amazing usenet "intellect" of Gary "Poopy" Roselles:

--------------- Roselles on blacks and gays---------------------

On Wed, 18 Feb 2007 09:48:34 GMT Gary Roselles <Nick...@Click.com>
wrote: "Then why was you mother stupid enough to fuck all them black
guys?"

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles
<rosel...@idt.net>wrote: You actually think that placing blackskinned,
white thinking people is going to gain anything with real minorities?

On 23 Aug 2006 04:29:00 -0700, Gary Roselles <C...@KNICKLAS.COM>
wrote: "What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (distinguished
black scholar) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford,never having worked a
day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?"

On Jun 6, 09:33:41, C...@Knicklas.com wrote of distinguished African-
American scholars Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams: "Both are
traitors to their race

On May 6, 7:18 am, Gary Roselles <Nick...@Click.com> wrote: "Group
Negro Poster Pyjamarma admits to being a coon, coconut headed hater"

On Apr 30, 2:40 pm, Gary Roselles <Nick...@Click.com> wrote: "Those
who stand up for their race, their issues, their causes are those you
hate."

On 30 Oct 2006 11:13:21 -0800, Gary Roselles <C...@Knicklas.com>wrote:
"brown niggers need to be taken out"

On 24 Apr 2001 17:43:01 GMT Gary Roselles <rosel...@idt.net> wrote (in
reply to an Op-Ed by African-American Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson):
'Say"yes Massa", Uncle Tom.'

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:27:54 GMT, Gary Roselles
<rosel...@idt.net>wrote: "Bush's Uncle tom Cabinet is good first step
for GOP"

"His appointment will bridge nothing. It's apparant he's being an
uncle tom to appease voters." Gary Roselles on Gen. Colin Powell Dec
18 2000

"Hilliary has more intellect and balls than you do, you racist
faggot." -- Homophobe Gary Roselles with another of his patented slurs
May 8 2007

"Yeah, there's a real fucking credible authority----Hitchens a faggot
socialist" -- Homophobe Gary Roselles, Apr 20 2006

"Faggot just describes a gay person" -- Homophobe Gary Roselles Mar 7
2001

Patriot Games

Dec 29, 2008, 11:01:02 AM12/29/08
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:53:41 -0600, Pops Mear <Pops...@here.usa>

Pops Mear

Dec 29, 2008, 11:05:54 AM12/29/08
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:01:02 -0500, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

Wham Bammed Spammy Sam, go STALK yourself, in your spare time?

Patriot Games

Dec 29, 2008, 3:05:38 PM12/29/08
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:05:54 -0600, Pops Mear <Pops...@here.usa>

Pops Mear

Dec 30, 2008, 4:46:01 AM12/30/08
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:05:38 -0500, Patriot Games
<Pat...@America.Com> wrote:

Spammy Sam, YOUR LIFE is a LIE, learn to like it.

Sonny

Jan 1, 2009, 12:20:24 PM1/1/09

<Aa...@Spelling.com> wrote in message

>>> He is a homosexual
>>>
>>> So big fucking deal
>>>
>>> We were talking about wrecking the country and Barney Frank had
>>> nothing to do with that
>>
>>He is a liberal politician, is he not? He has had a hand in this
>>country's destruction.
>
> The GOP controlled congress since 1994---except the
> last 2 sessions----which fought a record number of
> filibusters by Republicans, and vetoes by your lying
> scumbag
>
> Franks has done nothing to ruin anything---other than
> piss on your sleazy party's reign of stupidity

The faggot fought tooth and nail against regulating Fredie Mac . His faggot
lover was a chief honcho who he was protecting. FACT!

Chris

Jan 1, 2009, 1:40:07 PM1/1/09

"Al" <albert....@gmail.com> wrote in message

That's okay Steve....think about it and you will come up with something to
say....

Al

Jan 2, 2009, 10:14:25 AM1/2/09
In article <k687l.15671$Ws1....@nlpi064.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Chris" <vscoote...@att.net> wrote:

I'll let leftist poster-boy Juan field that one:

> > --
> > "Freedom of speech and equal time is not option"
> > -- Juan Jimenez

So there!

Chris

Jan 5, 2009, 8:20:16 PM1/5/09

"Al" <albert....@gmail.com> wrote in message

No, this is between you and me bubba....

>> > --
>> > "Freedom of speech and equal time is not option"
>> > -- Juan Jimenez
>
> So there!

Don't be that guy....

b...@bd5.com

Jan 15, 2009, 9:52:18 PM1/15/09
On Dec 26 2008, 2:05 pm, Al <albert.finney...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <ql9al4phd4sp1qb01qmtgn11j6cutds...@4ax.com>,
>  MassMurdererGodWasAConservativeRepubli...@SaviorJesusWasALiberal.usa
>

>  wrote:
> > On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 02:30:34 GMT, David Johnston <da...@block.net>
> > wrote:

> > >Then how do you determine that they are Christians?
>
> > By what Christians actually do as Christians: Eternal Hatred, Holy
> > Wars, Inquisitions, Witch hunts, attacking science with ignorance,
> > praying for the death of anyone who thinks differently, church
> > pedophilia.  In that historical perspective of Christianity, rape is
> > just honoring God's documented lust for an underage girl named
> > Mary...talk about giving God wanting your first fruits...
>
> In modern times, "godless" regimes have the highest body count.
>
> What lesson would one draw from that fact?

That you think random brainfarts are proof of intelligence? Moron. :)

Al

Jan 15, 2009, 10:29:48 PM1/15/09
In article
<35249a3c-5e0a-458d...@w34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
b...@bd5.com wrote:

Communist regimes are not my brainfart, and they have the highest body count.

Look it up.