DevHouse Pittsburgh 10 - Tuesday July 21st 6:00PM At Hack Pittsburgh Space

1 view

Isaac Gierard

Jul 11, 2009, 3:57:26 PM7/11/09
to DevHouse Pittsburgh
Hello all,

The next DevHouse PGH will be held Tuesday July 21st 6:00PM At Hack
Pittsburgh Space.

Yes we know there was an event last month. In an effort to make
scheduling more easy, and to try and foster a stronger community, we
are switching to a new format.

We will be running monthly coding sessions every 3rd Tuesday of the
month at the Hack PGH space. We plan to have lightning talks at these
meetings approximately quarterly. Meetings with lightning talks will
may be held a varying location but our main base of operations will be
the Hack PGH. We will make sure to you are well informed
significantly in advance when there is a change in venue.

If you have any ideas or suggestions please contact the community.

website http://devhousepgh.org/ (version 3 coming soon)
twitter http://twitter.com/devhousepgh
mailing list contact Karl

Please let us know of any projects that you are interested in so we
can let people know in advance.

Hack Pittsburgh -1936 5th Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15219 - ENTRANCE IN REAR
OF BUILDING

http://hackpgh.org