DeVeDe spumux error

Laszlo

May 4, 2011, 11:51:28 AM5/4/11
to DeVeDe forum, raste...@gmail.com
I am having the same problem in Ubuntu 11.04 !!! When I try to create
the final DVD after about 1 hour into coding, I get the error:
"Conversion failed. It seems a bug of spumux."
The 3.16.9 versions previous Ubuntu worked magnificently...
Please help!!!

junk2empty

May 4, 2011, 2:41:36 PM5/4/11
to DeVeDe forum
I had the same problem and I used this to fix it:

export VIDEO_FORMAT=NTSC

then I run devede from the same window.

I found this fix on the web at this link http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/lXbylZZspJKrdsldJcHE
and it works for me.

Sergio Costas

May 5, 2011, 6:40:05 PM5/5/11
to devede...@googlegroups.com
El 04/05/11 20:41, junk2empty escribi�:

Hi all:

I set up a GIT repository with Devede code, and fixed this bug.

You can get the repository with the command

git clone https://github.com/devede/Devede.git

If you already have it, you can update it with

git pull

Before using the INSTALL.SH script to install it, uninstall the
Debian/Ubuntu's devede package, using synaptic, apt-get...

Stanisław

May 17, 2011, 8:45:19 AM5/17/11
to DeVeDe forum
On 5 Maj, 18:40, Sergio Costas <rasters...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I set up a GIT repository with Devede code, and fixed this bug.
>
> You can get the repository with the command
>
>     git clonehttps://github.com/devede/Devede.git
>
> If you already have it, you can update it with
>
>     git pull
>
> Before using the INSTALL.SH script to install it, uninstall the
> Debian/Ubuntu's devede package, using synaptic, apt-get...

Thanks... It works well.

BTW
Don't forget to install back the depedencies after removing devede
package.