Re: [detroitchow] Abridged summary of detroitchow@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Aron Boag

Mar 13, 2014, 2:04:54 AM3/13/14
to detro...@googlegroups.com
We're still around, yes.  We still do an occasional (albeit small) get-together, as we just did recently to try out a local Russian place, which was quite fun.  We all seem to get along pretty well, so things work out.  If you (or anyone else) has a hankering to try a certain type of cuisine, or you know of a place that you think we really need to try out (especially if it's best enjoyed by a group), please feel free to speak up!

I'm always open to trying new things.

Aron

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 9:17 PM, <detro...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/detroitchow/topics

    motorfamilymotorcity MAN <motorfamil...@gmail.com> Mar 12 06:42PM -0400

    Hi all - does this group still exist?

    We did the Trizest dinner a couple of years back and we've done nothing
    since

    Cheers

    Dermott

    ...more

    Back to top

    Doug Ranz <rai...@hotmail.com> Mar 12 11:59PM

    I'm game for whatever ... Chinese, Russian, Polish ... please advise.

    Doug

    Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:42:25 -0400
    Subject: Re: [detroitchow] 2012 Trizest Sichuan meal redux - September ...more

    Back to top

Erin Walker

Mar 13, 2014, 8:49:44 AM3/13/14
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Ooh, which Russian place?

Doug Ranz

Mar 13, 2014, 9:20:38 AM3/13/14
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Allegro.  14 & NW Hwy, Farmington Hills.  On Feb 15th, the
people watching was fabulous.  Great food too.  Even better
dining companions!

Doug

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 08:49:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [detroitchow] Abridged summary of detro...@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic
From: opp...@gmail.com
To: detro...@googlegroups.com

Erin Walker

Mar 13, 2014, 9:21:21 AM3/13/14
to detro...@googlegroups.com
Damn. Put out the wider word next time. Been wanting to go there.