Meeting reminder - Derailed this Thurs Jan 24th 6:30pm at the Hive...

Derailed

Jan 23, 2008, 1:00:07 AM1/23/08
to DeRailed - Denver Rails UG
Our next meeting will take place on Thurs Jan 24th - 6:30pm at the
Hive.

Although I was hoping to get blasted with contracting questions, this
was not the case and only a few
folks took the time to send me their questions :-(

Am I to understand, we're all happily working for the MAN ??

On the agenda

6:30 - 7:00 Meet/Mingle
7:00 - 7:45 RailsEngine and Substruct - Presented by Peter Jones
(pmade.com)
7-45 - 8:00 Break and Raffle
8:00 - 9:00 Consulting Panel -
Matt Raible (raibledesigns.com)
Bob Johnson (bpinnovators.com)
Chris Kilmer (biego.com)
Daniel Wanja (nouvellessolutions.com)
Kevin Weller (asapwebsoft.com)
Kelly Williams and Amelia Edmonson (Tek Systems)
Tiffany Weber (Robert Half Technology)

This should be a good one ! See you all in a couple days...

-Fernand

Peter Jones

Jan 25, 2008, 10:59:11 AM1/25/08
to dera...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to thank everyone for making last night so much fun and
educational at the same time. I learned a lot from the consulting
panel and really enjoyed the interaction.

And thanks to everyone for letting me flap my jaws yet again!

--
Peter Jones
http://pmade.com