The Modern Resume: Building Your Brand - Online

Marc Beacom - Denver SQL Server UG - President

Mar 17, 2009, 6:32:54 AM3/17/09
to Denver Sql User Group
For those that may have missed our January meeting. Steve Jones is
presenting his "The Modern Resume: Building Your Brand" presentation
via Live meeting. This meeting is being hosted by the Charlotte's SQL
Server User Group.

Meeting Information from Charlotte's SQL Server User Group:
For March I am pleased to welcome a great speaker to the group noted
SQL Community leader and SQL Server MVP, Steve Jones. Steve is the
Editor of SQLServerCentral.com, which has over one million registered
users and is generally recognized as the #1 SQL Server education and
community site. He has been honored by Microsoft as a SQL Server MVP
for the past two years.

The Modern Resume: Building Your Brand.

Learn how to develop a living resume using the Internet. Branding,
polish, and presentation are becoming more and more important as each
of us increases our online footprint. Drawing from his experience,
Steve will talk about a variety of techniques that have helped and
hurt IT professionals looking for employment.

Wednesday, March 18th, 12:00 Noon (Eastern; 10 am Mountain). Online
Meeting.

This is an online meeting. Please register to get the meeting link.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/627946680