You Guys Are Mean

Holly

Dec 10, 2006, 6:43:05 PM12/10/06
I am a beginner. I am just learning. Being brave and overcoming my
fear. And you sinker-men get a kick out of picking on the little kid
-- me. You communicate amongst yourselves -- yes you do and I can hear
you all tittering. And I am the "objet de ridicule". You all look
like fools bumbing into each as you all try to get in the door at the
same time .... just to goggle and make me more nervous. I know you are
better at the game. You know you are better. I feel like you are
ganging up on me. What did I ever do to you all that you keep
pestering me? Ohhhhh I jist haets u bullies.

Holly

Dec 10, 2006, 6:46:44 PM12/10/06

And just look at all the mistakes I made, you have me so upset!

Leave me alone!!!
Crap!

Message has been deleted

Holly

Dec 10, 2006, 7:19:53 PM12/10/06

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

> On 10 Dec 2006 15:46:44 -0800, "Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Ohhhhh I jist haets u bullies.
> >
> >And just look at all the mistakes I made, you have me so upset!
> >
> >Leave me alone!!!
> >Crap!
>
> I need of help?
>
> Just call for AtomSuperCharles!
>
> HoHoHo!!!!!!!!!!
>
> C.

At least I fooled them and sneaked back in under a sekrit nick. I got
to play the Idiotbot 14k and didn't lose too badly ~ just by 92 pts. ;)
At least I could play without feeling so anxious. So now I have to
sneak, sneak, sneak. They have taken over the Go website . . . many
nicks and different levels of skill so they can stomp on poor
unsuspecting Go beginner players. They must feel pretty bad about
themselves if they get their jollies from such activities. AND that
includes Ah. He isn't so nice as he tries to make everyone think he is.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 10, 2006, 7:42:16 PM12/10/06

Whatever do you mean?

Holly

Dec 10, 2006, 7:46:24 PM12/10/06

friggin' icehole..

Holly

Dec 10, 2006, 7:48:48 PM12/10/06

Wot? You are the guy with the ugly picture ... right?

Joseph Bartlo

Dec 10, 2006, 7:51:23 PM12/10/06

"Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

How about some good hot anal sex to warm things up?

Holly

Dec 10, 2006, 7:54:08 PM12/10/06

Really? You think that'll help?

Message has been deleted

Joseph Bartlo

Dec 10, 2006, 8:00:25 PM12/10/06

"Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It always does for me.

Joseph Bartlo

Dec 10, 2006, 8:09:01 PM12/10/06
A pest posting as me - check the headers. You should know I don't have sex
with goats or anything else. I hate all their guts because they do something
agianst me first - whoever "they" are.

The Bartlo Blade

Dec 10, 2006, 8:25:25 PM12/10/06
Joseph Bartlo sez:

> A pest posting as me

No, that was you.

> - check the headers.

No.

Then explain this: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=29uxgcx

> or anything else. I hate all their guts because they do something
> agianst me first - whoever "they" are.

Talking to yourself again??

-tb-B

Ali Baba and the Forty Pests

Dec 10, 2006, 8:26:46 PM12/10/06
That vile and infidel swine, Joseph Bartlo left this blasphemey in
ne.weather:

> A pest posting as me - check the headers. You should know I don't have sex
> with goats or anything else. I hate all their guts because they do something
> agianst me first - whoever "they" are.

Where's the pest lits, you sinner?

Ali Baba's Pest No. 9.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 10, 2006, 8:26:36 PM12/10/06
Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> wrote in

> A pest posting as me - check the headers. You should know I don't
> have sex with goats or anything else.

I guess either of your hands don't count, Foamboi.

> I hate all their guts because
> they do something agianst me first - whoever "they" are.

You're a fucking k00k, Foamboi.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Holly

Dec 10, 2006, 8:34:00 PM12/10/06

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

> On 10 Dec 2006 16:19:53 -0800, "Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >At least I fooled them and sneaked back in under a sekrit nick. I got
> >to play the Idiotbot 14k and didn't lose too badly ~ just by 92 pts. ;)
> > At least I could play without feeling so anxious. So now I have to
> >sneak, sneak, sneak.
>
> God girl! I knew you woul ddo that.

> >They have taken over the Go website . . . many
> >nicks and different levels of skill so they can stomp on poor
> >unsuspecting Go beginner players.
>
> Well .. and you want them to believe you are one of those
> unsuspecting beginners??

> >They must feel pretty bad about
> >themselves if they get their jollies from such activities. AND that
> >includes Ah. He isn't so nice as he tries to make everyone think he is.
>
> They ARE bad, we knew that all the time!

They remind me of the five stooges.

twonky...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 8:45:45 PM12/10/06
Shut the fuck up bitch and that goes for your sad example of a human
chucky.

Holly

Dec 10, 2006, 8:50:27 PM12/10/06

twonky_bl...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Shut the fuck up bitch and that goes for your sad example of a human
> chucky.

Terrance! You go home this instant! And take your little scruffy goat
with you.

Holly

Dec 10, 2006, 8:53:52 PM12/10/06

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
> On 10 Dec 2006 16:19:53 -0800, "Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >At least I fooled them and sneaked back in under a sekrit nick. I got
> >to play the Idiotbot 14k and didn't lose too badly ~ just by 92 pts. ;)
> > At least I could play without feeling so anxious. So now I have to
> >sneak, sneak, sneak.
>
> God girl! I knew you woul ddo that.
>
> >They have taken over the Go website . . . many
> >nicks and different levels of skill so they can stomp on poor
> >unsuspecting Go beginner players.
>
> Well .. and you want them to believe you are one of those
> unsuspecting beginners??

Why they're so dumb they think by just stickin' their thumb in a pie
that they will gitz the plum!

> >They must feel pretty bad about
> >themselves if they get their jollies from such activities. AND that
> >includes Ah. He isn't so nice as he tries to make everyone think he is.
>

> They ARE bad, we knew that all the time!
>

> C.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 10, 2006, 11:00:44 PM12/10/06

I did not write this.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 10, 2006, 11:01:02 PM12/10/06

You'd love that wouldn't you, Foamy?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 10, 2006, 11:02:04 PM12/10/06

The one of Foamy humping Double-Anus? Yep.

Bartlo: Scourge of ne.weather!

Dec 11, 2006, 1:15:53 AM12/11/06
My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
welcome to Joseph Bartlo!

> A pest posting as me - check the headers. You should know I don't
> have sex with goats or anything else.

So why are you celibate, and why should we have known about it?

> I hate all their guts because
> they do something agianst me first - whoever "they" are.

Well, that's a rational perspective.

Art Deco

Dec 11, 2006, 1:26:14 AM12/11/06

It might help you, Horry-san.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Art Deco

Dec 11, 2006, 2:21:19 AM12/11/06
On 11 Dec 2006 06:15:53 GMT, "Bartlo: Scourge of ne.weather!"

>My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>welcome to Joseph Bartlo!
>
>> A pest posting as me - check the headers. You should know I don't
>> have sex with goats or anything else.
>
>So why are you celibate, and why should we have known about it?

Is that youz, Buchanan?

Pastor Pants

Dec 11, 2006, 2:58:51 AM12/11/06
On 10 Dec 2006, Joseph Bartlo <jba...@verizon.net> posted some

> A pest posting as me - check the headers. You should know I don't
> have sex with goats or anything else. I hate all their guts because
> they do something agianst me first - whoever "they" are.

You've sworn off having sex with pussies too?

Interesting admission Joseph...

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

A threat to goats everywhere.

Dec 11, 2006, 3:36:31 AM12/11/06
My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm welcome
to Art Deco!

> On 11 Dec 2006 06:15:53 GMT, "Bartlo: Scourge of ne.weather!"
>
>>My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>>welcome to Joseph Bartlo!
>>
>>> A pest posting as me - check the headers. You should know I don't
>>> have sex with goats or anything else.
>>
>>So why are you celibate, and why should we have known about it?
>
> Is that youz, Buchanan?

Indeed!

joseph....@virgin.net

Dec 11, 2006, 3:55:34 AM12/11/06
Holly wrote:
> I am a beginner. I am just learning. Being brave and overcoming my
> fear. And you sinker-men get a kick out of picking on the little kid
> -- me. You communicate amongst yourselves -- yes you do and I can hear
> you all tittering. And I am the "objet de ridicule". You all look
> like fools bumbing into each as you all try to get in the door at the
> same time .... just to goggle and make me more nervous. I know you are
> better at the game. You know you are better. I feel like you are
> ganging up on me. What did I ever do to you all that you keep
> pestering me? Ohhhhh I jist haets u bullies.

You are Neil Barker and I claim my five pounds.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 11, 2006, 5:01:36 AM12/11/06
Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
> On 11 Dec 2006 06:15:53 GMT, "Bartlo: Scourge of ne.weather!"
>
> >My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
> >welcome to Joseph Bartlo!
> >
> >> A pest posting as me - check the headers. You should know I don't
> >> have sex with goats or anything else.
> >
> >So why are you celibate, and why should we have known about it?
>
> Is that youz, Buchanan?

It doesn't smell like him, Carl. I think he finally changed his socks.

Art Deco

Dec 11, 2006, 9:51:59 AM12/11/06
On 11 Dec 2006 08:36:31 GMT, "A threat to goats everywhere."

>My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm welcome
>to Art Deco!
>
>> On 11 Dec 2006 06:15:53 GMT, "Bartlo: Scourge of ne.weather!"
>>
>>>My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>>>welcome to Joseph Bartlo!

>>>So why are you celibate, and why should we have known about it?
>>
>> Is that youz, Buchanan?
>
>Indeed!

Aha! Why are you masquerading under an obvious alias?

Art Deco

Dec 11, 2006, 9:52:09 AM12/11/06
On 11 Dec 2006 02:01:36 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
>> On 11 Dec 2006 06:15:53 GMT, "Bartlo: Scourge of ne.weather!"
>>
>> >My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>> >welcome to Joseph Bartlo!

>> >So why are you celibate, and why should we have known about it?
>>
>> Is that youz, Buchanan?
>
>It doesn't smell like him, Carl. I think he finally changed his socks.

When they start walking on their own, Bruce, that's usually a sign
that they need changing.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 11, 2006, 4:25:19 PM12/11/06
Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
> On 11 Dec 2006 02:01:36 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
> <mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>
> >Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
> >> On 11 Dec 2006 06:15:53 GMT, "Bartlo: Scourge of ne.weather!"

> >> Is that youz, Buchanan?
> >
> >It doesn't smell like him, Carl. I think he finally changed his socks.
>
> When they start walking on their own, Bruce, that's usually a sign
> that they need changing.

Just like nappies eh, Carl?

Art Deco

Dec 12, 2006, 12:14:41 AM12/12/06
On 11 Dec 2006 13:25:19 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
>> On 11 Dec 2006 02:01:36 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
>> <mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>> >It doesn't smell like him, Carl. I think he finally changed his socks.
>>
>> When they start walking on their own, Bruce, that's usually a sign
>> that they need changing.
>
>Just like nappies eh, Carl?

You mean diapers, Bruce?

Robert Buchanan

Dec 12, 2006, 12:49:15 AM12/12/06
My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
welcome to Art Deco!

> On 11 Dec 2006 08:36:31 GMT, "A threat to goats everywhere."
>
>>My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>>welcome to Art Deco!
>>
>>> On 11 Dec 2006 06:15:53 GMT, "Bartlo: Scourge of ne.weather!"

>>> Is that youz, Buchanan?
>>
>>Indeed!
>
> Aha! Why are you masquerading under an obvious alias?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What's with the singular?

--
Robert Buchanan
<http://www.robertbuchanan.name/>

Economic Left/Right: -0.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.18

Art Deco

Dec 12, 2006, 1:24:35 AM12/12/06
On 12 Dec 2006 05:49:15 GMT, Robert Buchanan
<feedb...@SPAMrobertbuchanan.name> wrote:

>My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>welcome to Art Deco!
>
>> On 11 Dec 2006 08:36:31 GMT, "A threat to goats everywhere."
>>
>>>My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>>>welcome to Art Deco!

>>>Indeed!
>>
>> Aha! Why are you masquerading under an obvious alias?
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>What's with the singular?

Youz mean there are several aliaseseses?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 12, 2006, 3:49:20 AM12/12/06
Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
> On 12 Dec 2006 05:49:15 GMT, Robert Buchanan
> <feedb...@SPAMrobertbuchanan.name> wrote:
>
> >My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
> >welcome to Art Deco!
> >
> >> On 11 Dec 2006 08:36:31 GMT, "A threat to goats everywhere."

> >> Aha! Why are you masquerading under an obvious alias?
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >What's with the singular?
>
> Youz mean there are several aliaseseses?

ITYM aliasses, Carl.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 12, 2006, 3:59:10 AM12/12/06
Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
> On 11 Dec 2006 13:25:19 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
> <mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:
>
> >Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:

> >> When they start walking on their own, Bruce, that's usually a sign
> >> that they need changing.
> >
> >Just like nappies eh, Carl?
>
> You mean diapers, Bruce?

What's a diaper, Carl?

honestjohn

Dec 12, 2006, 12:12:54 PM12/12/06

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" <mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote in message

> Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
> > On 11 Dec 2006 13:25:19 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
> > <mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

> > >Just like nappies eh, Carl?
> >
> > You mean diapers, Bruce?
>
> What's a diaper, Carl?

That's what Colorado Carl has to wear because he leaks.

Robert Buchanan

Dec 12, 2006, 12:30:17 PM12/12/06
My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
welcome to Art Deco!

> On 12 Dec 2006 05:49:15 GMT, Robert Buchanan
> <feedb...@SPAMrobertbuchanan.name> wrote:
>
>>My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>>welcome to Art Deco!
>>
>>> On 11 Dec 2006 08:36:31 GMT, "A threat to goats everywhere."

>>> Aha! Why are you masquerading under an obvious alias?
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>What's with the singular?
>
> Youz mean there are several aliaseseses?

More than a few! You haven't been paying attention.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 12, 2006, 6:10:21 PM12/12/06

A few? A few bent men?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 12, 2006, 6:11:33 PM12/12/06

What? Brake fluid? So its some sort of gasket?

ah

Dec 12, 2006, 7:07:54 PM12/12/06
Holly wrote:
> Charles D. Bohne wrote:

>> On 10 Dec 2006 15:46:44 -0800, "Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Ohhhhh I jist haets u bullies.
>> >
>> >And just look at all the mistakes I made, you have me so upset!
>> >
>> >Leave me alone!!!
>> >Crap!
>>
>> I need of help?
>>
>> Just call for AtomSuperCharles!
>>
>> HoHoHo!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> C.
>
> At least I fooled them and sneaked back in under a sekrit nick. I got
> to play the Idiotbot 14k and didn't lose too badly ~ just by 92 pts. ;)
> At least I could play without feeling so anxious. So now I have to
> sneak, sneak, sneak. They have taken over the Go website . . . many
> nicks and different levels of skill so they can stomp on poor
> unsuspecting Go beginner players. They must feel pretty bad about
> themselves if they get their jollies from such activities. AND that
> includes Ah. He isn't so nice as he tries to make everyone think he is.

Bitch!

I love you.
--
ah

ah

Dec 12, 2006, 7:08:48 PM12/12/06
twonky...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Shut the fuck up bitch and that goes for your sad example of a human
> chucky.

If I weren't busy, I'd come over there and section what passes for your heart.
--
ah

ah

Dec 12, 2006, 7:09:15 PM12/12/06
Charles D. Bohne wrote:
> On 10 Dec 2006 17:34:00 -0800, "Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>> They ARE bad, we knew that all the time!
>>>
>>They remind me of the five stooges.
>
> That's not likeness, it's IDENTITY :->
>
> C.

Lies!

btw, Hi, Alexa!
--
ah

ah

Dec 12, 2006, 7:10:02 PM12/12/06
Joseph Bartlo wrote:
> "Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> kid
> hear
> the
> are

>> > Whatever do you mean?
>>
>> friggin' icehole..
>
> How about some good hot anal sex to warm things up?

Quiet, sock.
--
ah

ah

Dec 12, 2006, 7:11:45 PM12/12/06
Holly wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
>> Holly wrote:
>> >
>> > And just look at all the mistakes I made, you have me so upset!
>> >
>> > Leave me alone!!!
>> > Crap!
>>
>> Whatever do you mean?
>
> Wot? You are the guy with the ugly picture ... right?

No need to add the "picture ... right?".
--
ah

Holly

Dec 12, 2006, 7:26:57 PM12/12/06

Here's neither bush nor shrub, to bear off
any weather at all, and another storm brewing;
I hear it sing i' the wind: yond same black
cloud, yond huge one, looks like a foul
bombard that would shed his liquor. If it
should thunder as it did before, I know not
where to hide my head: yond same cloud cannot
choose but fall by pailfuls. What have we
here? a man or a fish? dead or alive? A fish:
he smells like a fish; a very ancient and fish-
like smell; a kind of not of the newest Poor-
John. A strange fish! Were I in England now,
as once I was, and had but this fish painted,
not a holiday fool there but would give a piece
of silver: there would this monster make a
man; any strange beast there makes a man:
when they will not give a doit to relieve a lame
beggar, they will lazy out ten to see a dead
Indian. Legged like a man and his fins like
arms! Warm o' my troth! I do now let loose
my opinion; hold it no longer: this is no fish,
but an islander, that hath lately suffered by a
thunderbolt.

Holly

Dec 12, 2006, 7:33:03 PM12/12/06
Until there is a level playing ground I am not talking to whomever you
maybe at the moment. But to everyone else. That picture was sooooo
grotesque and intimidating! Ugh!

Message has been deleted

Fujikawa Yamamoto

Dec 12, 2006, 10:21:20 PM12/12/06

Robert Buchanan

Dec 12, 2006, 11:06:04 PM12/12/06
My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
welcome to Michael Baldwin, Bruce!

You haven't been paying attention either.

Double-A

Dec 12, 2006, 11:17:34 PM12/12/06

Sock in mouth, ah!

Double-A

Art Deco

Dec 13, 2006, 12:25:12 AM12/13/06
On 12 Dec 2006 00:59:10 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
>> On 11 Dec 2006 13:25:19 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
>> <mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>> >Just like nappies eh, Carl?
>>
>> You mean diapers, Bruce?
>
>What's a diaper, Carl?

What's a nappie, Bruce?

Art Deco

Dec 13, 2006, 12:25:22 AM12/13/06
On 12 Dec 2006 00:49:20 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

>Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
>> On 12 Dec 2006 05:49:15 GMT, Robert Buchanan
>> <feedb...@SPAMrobertbuchanan.name> wrote:
>>
>> >My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>> >welcome to Art Deco!

>> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> >What's with the singular?
>>
>> Youz mean there are several aliaseseses?
>
>ITYM aliasses, Carl.

Yes, that's it, Bruce - aliassesses.

Art Deco

Dec 13, 2006, 12:25:55 AM12/13/06
On 12 Dec 2006 17:30:17 GMT, Robert Buchanan
<feedb...@SPAMrobertbuchanan.name> wrote:

I suffer from attention defi

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Ove

Robert Buchanan

Dec 13, 2006, 12:35:47 AM12/13/06

Wha

Art Deco

Dec 13, 2006, 12:35:40 AM12/13/06
On 12 Dec 2006 15:11:33 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

More like an oil seal, Bruce.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 13, 2006, 1:33:11 AM12/13/06

What is that, Carl? Some sort of alien asses?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 13, 2006, 1:34:52 AM12/13/06

I don't pay attention. I only pay the piper.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 13, 2006, 1:36:42 AM12/13/06

Nothing better than a tight seal, Carl.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 13, 2006, 1:37:41 AM12/13/06

Something rugrats crap in, Carl.

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 6:43:07 AM12/13/06
Charles D. Bohne wrote:
> Hi-ah!
> C.

'Ello.

Rain, or Shine?
--
ah

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 6:46:48 AM12/13/06

I shall no more to sea, to sea,
Here shall I die ashore--
This is a very scurvy tune to sing at a man's
funeral: well, here's my comfort.

*drinks* . . . *sings*
--
ah

Message has been deleted

Holly

Dec 13, 2006, 8:38:12 AM12/13/06

the folly of this island!

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 8:28:46 PM12/13/06
Charles D. Bohne wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:43:07 -0500, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>'Ello.
>>
>>Rain, or Shine?
>
> A sunny day with much-o calor-o
>
> C.

I pine for past repast(s).
--
ah

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 8:30:40 PM12/13/06

I hope now thou art not drowned.
Is the storm overblown? I hid me
under the dead moon-calf's gaberdine
for fear of the storm.
--
ah

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 8:31:20 PM12/13/06

Little good it will do anyone.
--
ah

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 8:32:53 PM12/13/06

How didst thou 'scape? How camest thou hither?
swear by this bottle how thou camest hither. I
escaped upon a butt of sack which the sailors
heaved o'erboard, by this bottle; which I made of
the bark of a tree with mine own hands since I was
cast ashore.
--
ah

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 8:33:19 PM12/13/06

I and I be I.

> maybe at the moment. But to everyone else. That picture was sooooo
> grotesque and intimidating! Ugh!

--
ah

Holly

Dec 13, 2006, 9:17:39 PM12/13/06

Yeah. I'm starting to get the picture.

Holly

Dec 13, 2006, 9:32:55 PM12/13/06

I hope that's clever. It doesn't appear to be. Shrug.

It still surprises me to learn that I have not outgrown the POV of a
child who sitting on the lap of a ventriloquist, hearing the voice
resonate in his chest, still believes in the piece of colorful cloth
draped over his hand. I focus on the act and the man vanishes. All is
irrational and more is the merriment. A hand disembodied drags the
phantom rack about as if its life came from it ... but it does not. It
comes from me.

Message has been deleted

Holly

Dec 13, 2006, 10:27:29 PM12/13/06

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

> On 13 Dec 2006 18:17:39 -0800, "Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> I pine for past repast(s).
> >> --
> >
> >Yeah. I'm starting to get the picture.
>
> You do?

You're a stinker, Charles.

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 10:34:16 PM12/13/06

Dial-up?
--
ah

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 10:35:26 PM12/13/06

Sock?
--
ah

Holly

Dec 13, 2006, 10:40:24 PM12/13/06
Rabbit ears. ;)

Holly

Dec 13, 2006, 10:44:30 PM12/13/06
Sockeye and eyeroast and Aye, Aye captain.

Art Deco

Dec 13, 2006, 11:46:57 PM12/13/06
On 12 Dec 2006 22:36:42 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

Butt you've still got to catch it before you can fuck it, Bruce.

Art Deco

Dec 13, 2006, 11:47:05 PM12/13/06
On 12 Dec 2006 22:37:41 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

Ah, we call them diapers over here, Bruce.

Art Deco

Dec 13, 2006, 11:47:30 PM12/13/06
On 12 Dec 2006 22:33:11 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

Yes indeed, Bruce. From Uranus.

Art Deco

Dec 13, 2006, 11:47:45 PM12/13/06
On 13 Dec 2006 05:35:47 GMT, Robert Buchanan
<feedb...@SPAMrobertbuchanan.name> wrote:

>My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
>welcome to Art Deco!
>

>> On 12 Dec 2006 17:30:17 GMT, Robert Buchanan

>>>More than a few! You haven't been paying attention.
>>

>> I suffer from attention defi
>
>Wha

Bruce and I both suffer from the sa

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Overs

Robert Buchanan

Dec 14, 2006, 12:17:54 AM12/14/06

Oh you mean

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 14, 2006, 12:24:53 AM12/14/06

At least its not from Mianus, Carl.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 14, 2006, 12:26:29 AM12/14/06

The Canadian clubbers never seem to have a problem, Carl.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 14, 2006, 12:27:50 AM12/14/06

Why do you call them diapers, Carl?

Billy Schwanz

Dec 14, 2006, 4:21:39 AM12/14/06

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 14, 2006, 6:15:17 AM12/14/06

What do you mean?

Holly

Dec 14, 2006, 6:41:54 AM12/14/06

The storm is over. Get up and be a man. <woops!> ...

Message has been deleted

greysky

Dec 14, 2006, 11:46:08 AM12/14/06

"Robert Buchanan" <feedb...@SPAMrobertbuchanan.name> wrote in message

Yes. They are both

Nuf said?

The Front Street Gym

Dec 14, 2006, 6:23:10 PM12/14/06
Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Joseph Bartlo said
in ne.weather:

> "Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> kid
> hear
> the
> are

> > > Whatever do you mean?
> >
> > friggin' icehole..
>
> How about some good hot anal sex to warm things up?

Why don't you go fuck your goats, Foamboi!

-TFsG-

Holly

Dec 14, 2006, 6:34:26 PM12/14/06

Justify your existence.

Holly

Dec 14, 2006, 6:43:23 PM12/14/06

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

> On 13 Dec 2006 19:27:29 -0800, "Holly" <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >You're a stinker, Charles.
>
> Don't think so. There is a faint sweet odor of "Heliotrope"
> from Fragonard, Grasse, Fr.
> http://www.gardenerspath.com/plantguide/heliotrope.html
> hanging around my house, but no "stink" at all :_>

Shuttup traydoor.

Message has been deleted

ah

Dec 14, 2006, 7:48:10 PM12/14/06