SCL Debug & Compiler

Chetu

Apr 16, 2008, 6:50:59 AM4/16/08
to delmia_quest
Hi

I always face syntax error problems why writing logics (SCL).

Has anyone worked out on any external software for SCL debuging and
compiling. It should debug and compile in the external software first
instead of QUEST.

Please let me know and I would be obliged if anyone can share it.

Cheers

Chetu

joejackus

Apr 16, 2008, 10:23:41 AM4/16/08
to delmia_quest
Chetu:

Last year, Jon sent to me "rjtextedim" editor. This is not a compiler
nor debuger, but it has an SCL syntax checker.
Until now, I don't know if there is a compiler/debuger.

I will upload a .rar with "rjtextedim", you only need to decompress on
"program files" for example.

Regards

Mateo

Chetu

Apr 17, 2008, 3:18:05 AM4/17/08
to delmia_quest
Hi Mateo,

Thanks a lot for the "rjtextedim".

I think it should be very useful then too....

Regards

Chetu

fournier...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2008, 9:42:38 AM4/17/08
to delmia_quest
Yeah the rjtextedim software is good for noticing some of the obvious
syntax errors, and for me if I have a lot of different procedures and
routines the code folding really helps.

Also the syntax file I built has the default fields for different
element classes, so if you have a handle to a process and don't
remember what the part requirement array is called, you just type
process with a period, and a list of fields will pop up for you. I
really wish the editor could recognize variable declarations and let
you just type the handle name and "->" and have the same list pop up.
It may be possible with rjtexted's plugin capability, but I've never
looked into it.

I hope that helps, but I don't think anyone's come up with external
debuggers/compilers for SCL.

-Jon