Cycling around Gyarah Murti offroad

1 view

vi

Aug 4, 2009, 4:30:41 AM8/4/09
to delhicycling
Hi, we're cycling around Talkatora Stadium and Gyarah Murti (11 Murti)
tomorrow morning. We also plan to enter the ridge and forest area,
which I've heard has good offroad terrain.

Somewhere around the region in this map
http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.6231506&lon=77.1940506&z=17&l=0&m=b&search=11%20murti

I guess there are other folks cycling regularly on the route. It'll be
great if we could ride together.

MEETING POINT: Talkatora Stadium entrace (where the road diverges)
TIME: 0530-0545AM (Trust me, starting out early is great fun)

Hope to see you tmrw. Pls coordinate over the phone.

Vibhu
9711557480

Some pics from Jul31 weekend's Noida-Delhi-Gurgaon ride:
http://picasaweb.google.com/cyclingcd/GurgoanRide_31July09#

vi

Aug 4, 2009, 4:37:21 AM8/4/09
to delhicycling