Load external svg file

alammi

Jan 12, 2008, 6:10:52 AM1/12/08
to Degrafa
Hello, my english a little bit bad, so excuse me for misspelling etc...
Anyway, is there some methods that give me ability to load external
svg file without manual retyping xml content? Btw, is there any
filesize issues?
thanks for any responds:)

Jason Hawryluk

Jan 12, 2008, 6:39:03 AM1/12/08
to Degrafa
alammi,

We are working on an SVG to Degrafa conversion tool. This will be run
as an Air application. We don't have a set time line yet but suspect
the initial version should be available in the very near future.

-jason

Greg Jastrab

Jan 30, 2008, 9:27:54 AM1/30/08
to Degrafa
Near future possibly meaning within the month of February?

On Jan 12, 6:39 am, Jason Hawryluk <FlexibleExperime...@gmail.com>

Jason Hawryluk

Jan 31, 2008, 3:08:12 AM1/31/08
to Degrafa
Greg,

Yes, you should see the first bits in Feb. It may not cover the
complete spectrum but it will have the majority of grunt work done.

cheers

jason
> > > thanks for any responds:)- Hide quoted text -

Greg Jastrab

Feb 3, 2008, 1:41:25 PM2/3/08
to Degrafa
Awesome, thanks Jason!