Groups and Drag&Drop

Irati

Jun 12, 2010, 8:28:33 PM6/12/10
to Degrafa
Hi!
I have a question about hoe to do multiple drag and drops.
I'll try to explain what would I like to do. I have different
rectangles like this: http://i45.tinypic.com/33vm07r.png
I would like to do some kind of hierarchy, to do the following drag
and drops:
- When I click in the green rectangle I want to move only the green
rectangle.
- When I click in the blue rectangle, I want to move the blue
rectangle and the green one that is inside the blue rectangle. Imagine
that the blue rectangles are similar, and they can have a green
rectangle inside or not.
- When I click the red one, I want to move that and every rectangle
that is inside.

To summarize when I click a rectangle, I want to move the selected
one and everything inside that.

What should I do to achieve that? I have tried using geometryGroups
but I can not get what I need.

Can anyone help me, please??