911 Hydrogen Bomb WTC is Al Jazeera Brainwash

u2...@gmx.net

Feb 7, 2006, 10:05:27 PM2/7/06
Check this out:

WTC "demolition" with "miniature hydrogen bombs"
http://dc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/132492

IMPOSSIBLE!!

How dare they imply that USA (or Israel) used mini nukes to
destroy the WTC and blame it on arabs!!

Only Al Jazeera brainwashed Arabs could imagine this!!

Next they'll claim that mininukes where used to pulverize
Flight 93 and Flight 77 to obliterate evidence.

When we use micronukes TO BURN the EVIL Iran, Iraq, North Korea,
Syria and anyone who could attack us in future ....
they will actually SAVE MANY LIVES
because we don't need to slaughter whole city populations.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/08/06/national/main566869.shtml

Now thats fact.

stoutman

Feb 7, 2006, 10:21:04 PM2/7/06
Mental note: Add Bomb to word filter list.

Enoch Root

Feb 7, 2006, 10:41:37 PM2/7/06
u2...@gmx.net wrote:
> Check this out:
>
> WTC "demolition" with "miniature hydrogen bombs"
> http://dc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/132492

Hah, I parsed the headline, first time through, as KOOKular.

Seems fitting, considering how hard it'd be to hide the fallout.

er
--
email not valid

John

Feb 7, 2006, 10:49:14 PM2/7/06
On 7 Feb 2006 19:05:27 -0800, u2...@gmx.net wrote:

>Check this out:
>
>WTC "demolition" with "miniature hydrogen bombs"
>http://dc.indymedia.org/newswire/display/132492
>
>IMPOSSIBLE!!
>
>How dare they imply that USA (or Israel) used mini nukes to
>destroy the WTC and blame it on arabs!!
>
>Only Al Jazeera brainwashed Arabs could imagine this!!
>
>Next they'll claim that mininukes where used to pulverize
>Flight 93 and Flight 77 to obliterate evidence.
>
>When we use micronukes TO BURN the EVIL Iran, Iraq, North Korea,
>Syria and anyone who could attack us in future ....

Why stop there, add France, Pakistan, China, Russia...

Aww, fuck it. Say 90% of the rest of the planet.

Docky Wocky

Feb 7, 2006, 11:00:29 PM2/7/06
u2r2h sez:

"When we use micronukes TO BURN the EVIL Iran, Iraq, North Korea,
Syria and anyone who could attack us in future ....
they will actually SAVE MANY LIVES

because we don't need to slaughter whole city populations..."
____________________________________
I think "we" should use up the older, full size, macronukes before their
batteries are shot to eliminate entire populations, like they were intended
to be used.

u2...@gmx.net

Feb 7, 2006, 11:04:13 PM2/7/06

Add Bomb to WHICH filter list?

the filter-out
or filter-in?

the latter seems more appropriate...

think what happens when Israel/USA attacks IRAN

Every Arab will go wild...

That will be great for Homeland Security BUSINESS

Robatoy

Feb 7, 2006, 11:13:18 PM2/7/06
In article <1139367927.8...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
u2...@gmx.net wrote:

> How dare they imply that USA (or Israel) used mini nukes to
> destroy the WTC and blame it on arabs!!

Maybe the use of mini-nukes is a bit far fetched.

But, having said that, governments in general are capable of just about
anything in order to further their agenda.

Do some research on Operation Northwoods.

Then get back to me about how IMPOSSIBLE things can be.

El Bleacho

Feb 7, 2006, 11:48:17 PM2/7/06

ROFLMAO. Operation Northwoods, which was a setup for a military attack on
Cuba; was just a fantasy. Refugee boats were never sunk, and nobody was
shot in the streets. During the cold war, we had plans for nuking Russia -
but guess what - it never happened. We nuked nobody. Now, with WTC -
2 planes were hijacked by (mostly) Saudi Arabian muslim extremists and flown
into the twin towers. Only a complete loon would think that never
occurred.

--
________________________________
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from

u2...@gmx.net

Feb 8, 2006, 1:21:07 AM2/8/06

Operation Northwood was never enacted..

WHAT A RELIEF!

phew, that was close.

The plan to attack Iraq on the faked WMD charge was enacted... damn.

... and so was the plan to provoke JAPAN into war 1941.

kawoomba!!

Oh and the plan to support Hitler against Stalin.. the
Hitler-Chamberlain pact.

Taka Taka ZOING!!

(the war against hitler was
NOT PROSECUTED for the
first year on the western front)

... and the plan to attack Iraq in 1991, the INCUBATOR PLAN.

kill kill kill

There are more plans..the JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF have plans, but rarely
enact them..

anthrax ... mini nuclear weapons ...

Bush impeachment maybe imminent.

I am just listening to
http://http.dvlabs.com/radio4all/ug/ug292-hour1mix.mp3

and
http://http.dvlabs.com/radio4all/ug/ug292-hour2mix.mp3

BUT YOU shouldn't!

its the PINKO LEFTY people wanting to STOP BUSH TO MAKE MORE WAR....

Zingo!!

At least _some_ US-sheeple are awake.

Articles of impeachment be introduced!

... by a STATE LEGISLATURE

http://www.impeachpac.org/

torresD

Feb 8, 2006, 3:17:21 AM2/8/06

u2...@gmx.net

Feb 8, 2006, 4:40:34 AM2/8/06
Chronology has caught many criminals so consider:

1989 - the architects and engineers were working on a plan to erect
scaffolding and take the buildings down one floor at a time to remedy
asbestos and structural defects due to galvanic corrosion.

1991 - the PANY&NJ commences litigation seeking $500 million to $1
billion for asbestos removal.

1993, February 26 - World Trade Center bombing by Islamic terrorists.
Many have written that it appears that the FBI let this bombing happen.
This attack could have been to seek insurance company funds, which is
what the Port Authority was after any way in the lawsuit during this
exact period in time.

2000, September 12 - the Port Authority issues bids for removal of
asbestos.

2000, October 17 - WTC bids due to remove asbestos

May 14, 2001 - the 3rd Circuit US Court of Appeals rules in favor of
the insurers that they are not liable.

July 24, 2001 - Larry Silverstein signs the 99 year lease on WTC.

September 11, 2001 - both WTC towers lay in rubble, the demolition
accomplished. Mission Accomplished.

November 14, 2002 - 3rd Circuit upholds Judge Bissell's decision
that the insurers are not liable for asbestos claims.

February 5, 2004 - Jury Set For World Trade Center Insurance Case - Feb
05, 2004; A Manhattan federal judge yesterday named five women and
seven men to a jury in the $7 billion legal fight between developer
Larry Silverstein and his Twin Towers insurance companies. (New York
Post)

December 6, 2004 - Silverstein wins jury award for $2.2 billion in
insurance payments.

Steve Peterson

Feb 8, 2006, 10:31:42 AM2/8/06

"John" <Jo...@John.John> wrote in message

The United States has less than 10% of the world's population. That would
leave someone to hate us.

Bush would probably do it for you. He likes to leave things unfinished.

Oh, maybe the remaining folks would welcome us with open arms, as
liberators.

Steve

Tank Fixer

Feb 9, 2006, 12:02:59 AM2/9/06
In article <1139379667.0...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
on 7 Feb 2006 22:21:07 -0800,
u2...@gmx.net u2...@gmx.net attempted to say .....

> ... and so was the plan to provoke JAPAN into war 1941.

And we have a winner.

Please wait in the Green room for your prise.

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.

Tank Fixer

Feb 9, 2006, 12:03:43 AM2/9/06
In article <bHeGf.1137$bW....@bignews8.bellsouth.net>,
on Tue, 7 Feb 2006 23:48:17 -0500,
El Bleacho ElBl...@Clorox.gov attempted to say .....

> During the cold war, we had plans for nuking Russia -
> but guess what - it never happened.

And well before that we even had plans to invade Canada.

Never did that either in recent years.

u2...@gmx.net

Feb 9, 2006, 6:52:29 AM2/9/06

1941 Pearl Harbor.. read

STINNETT

and on 911 ...

DO NOT read this

On Wednesday, February 1, a quiet, "churchy-looking" gentleman in a
white shirt and tie walked into a packed auditorium on the campus of
Utah Valley State College and electrified the room like a rock star.
The 150-seat auditorium was filled to capacity, with every seat
occupied, and people sitting in the aisles from the stage floor to the
back of the room. Video cameras on tripods lined the back row. Two
documentary-film crews were in attendance, in addition to the
school's camera crew, and various independent journalists. Seven
"spill-over" rooms, with seating for 40-50 each, were also filled
to capacity. On this very conservative campus (in the most conservative
county in the most conservative state in the union), where community
leaders pulled out all the stops in 2004 to prevent Michael Moore from
speaking as part of his anti-Bush, pro-Kerry "Slacker Uprising
Tour," Dr. Steven Jones, this pious professor from the Mormon
Church-owned Brigham Young University, calmly, gently, gave a simple
physics lesson on the collapse of the World Trade Center buildings, the
implications of which awed the audience with a sense of
world-historical significance, and implied an indictment of the present
administration so utterly devastating that it made Moore's Fahrenheit
9/11 look like a Bush apologia.
..
t is a devastating presentation, and one could feel the disequilibrium
of 150 minds reeling at once. The defining moment of contemporary
American experience suddenly lost its definition. What is the meaning
of 9/11? What really happened that day? If these things are true, the
implications clearly point to some kind of "inside job" involving
the government of the United States of America. (The Department of
Defense, the FBI, and the CIA all had offices in the mysteriously
collapsed WTC-7. Is it reasonable that outside terrorists could have
infiltrated that building and filled it with explosives? ) If the WTC
was brought down by pre-positioned explosive devices, somehow
facilitated and covered up by the government, it would be the most
audacious conspiracy in human history. When before have so many people
been so spectacularly bamboozled, with so much death and destruction,
and such massive implications for geo-politics? Never, that's when.
..
If Dr. Jones's work ever breaks into the mainstream media, and the
rest of the country reacts the way the Utah County audience reacted,
traditional political divisions will evaporate like steel beams
exploded with thermite, and the whole lot of them, the Democrats and
the Republicans, will be swept away, along with the military-industrial
complex that has apparently managed to subvert the constitution of
these United States and to con the American public, mesmerized by the
shock of 9/11 and hypnotized by spell-binding incantations of freedom
and patriotism, into going along with their mad plans for world
domination.

http://www.911truthseekers.org/modules/news/

ba...@sme-online.com

Feb 9, 2006, 1:29:18 PM2/9/06
Which is interesting in itself, since Iranians are NOT Arabs.
Historically, they much prefer to kill each other. Maybe you mean
"Muslim"?

Not that either has a problem about going wild.

Tank Fixer

Feb 9, 2006, 10:32:15 PM2/9/06
on 9 Feb 2006 03:52:29 -0800,

u2...@gmx.net u2...@gmx.net attempted to say .....

> 1941 Pearl Harbor.. read
>
> STINNETT

Flawed analysis and selective use of sources.

> and on 911 ...
>
> DO NOT read this
>
> On Wednesday, February 1, a quiet, "churchy-looking" gentleman in a
> white shirt and tie walked into a packed auditorium on the campus of
> Utah Valley State College and electrified the room like a rock star.
> The 150-seat auditorium was filled to c

More of the same

torresD

Feb 10, 2006, 3:33:01 AM2/10/06

u2...@gmx.net

Feb 10, 2006, 4:40:12 AM2/10/06
> Flawed analysis and
> selective use of sources.

30 years of going to the library ...

and you fuckward ignoramus dare to judge it...

critisize this:

http://www.amnesty.ie/content/view/full/5146

u2...@gmx.net

Feb 21, 2006, 6:04:33 AM2/21/06

finally ..

truth will be spoken to USA perception management.

I hope Americans will be able to WATCH al Jazeera
when it comes out in English in April 2006.

But maybe we have nuclear war before then...

the reason is here:

it may be the cause for the next 911.

William Clark, author of "Petrodollar Warfare", on increasing tension
between Washington and Teheran.

real audio:

http://www.radionz.co.nz/audio/national/ntn/oil_dollars
http://www.radionz.co.nz/nr/programmes/ninetonoon/20060220
(DOWNLOAD, record, listen, BEFORE Sun 25Feb06)

executive summary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar_warfare

If you want to avoid a war .. now is the time to "broadcast" the two
amazing facts:

- EURO kills USD, therefore US 'forced' to play dirty or face HAVING TO
PAY UP.

- US treasury accounting going untrustworthy (USA determined to cheat
even more)