Reminders (Site visit to possible space today | Meeting tomorrow)

J. Simmons

Nov 1, 2010, 12:56:16 PM11/1/10
to Dayton Diode
Hey Dayton Diode,

Just a couple of reminders. Today is the site visit to 317 S. Main St
(parking available in lot on Ludlow). Anyone who is coming, please be
there a little before 4:30.

And according to my calendar, it is time for another monthly meeting
tomorrow night. Do we have a space reserved yet? In terms of agenda,
my hope would be to review the site visit today (and distribute info
re: the new opportunity with c{space) and to review and consense on
the membership agreement, updates to the charter (see last months
minutes), the membership application, and the liability waiver (not
sure I got this title correct).

Also, don't forget to bring soldering tools for hack time. A few of
us have some project kits to work on in small groups during hack time.

Later,

-J

J. Simmons

Nov 2, 2010, 12:13:20 PM11/2/10
to Dayton Diode
Alright, just heard from Joe we are all set for tonight's meeting at
C{Space. So, see everyone there at 6:30 for social time plus pot luck
food (please help me remember to check out how the food idea is
working for folks during the biz meeting). Discussion topics for the
biz meeting will be:

> Update on insurance search (Success!!!)
> Update on space search (see new info on 317 S Main here - http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/317_S._Main_St)
> Review and Consense on:
* Membership agreement (not posted to wiki yet, sorry about that)
* Updates to the Charter (not posted to wiki yet, sorry about that)
* Membership Application - http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/Membership_Application
* Liability Waiver - http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/Limit_of_Liability_Form

Don't forget to bring soldering tools, etc for the kit hacking time
after the biz meeting.

See everyone tonight!

-J

tospaceandback

Nov 2, 2010, 3:14:47 PM11/2/10
to Dayton Diode
I'll bring hot wings (of various flavors)

On Nov 2, 12:13 pm, "J. Simmons" <jedi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, just heard from Joe we are all set for tonight's meeting at
> C{Space.  So, see everyone there at 6:30 for social time plus pot luck
> food (please help me remember to check out how the food idea is
> working for folks during the biz meeting).  Discussion topics for the
> biz meeting will be:
>
> > Update on insurance search (Success!!!)
> > Update on space search (see new info on 317 S Main here -http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/317_S._Main_St)
> > Review and Consense on:
>
> * Membership agreement (not posted to wiki yet, sorry about that)
> * Updates to the Charter (not posted to wiki yet, sorry about that)
> * Membership Application -http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/Membership_Application
> * Liability Waiver -http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/Limit_of_Liability_Form
>
> Don't forget to bring soldering tools, etc for the kit hacking time
> after the biz meeting.
>
> See everyone tonight!
>
>  -J
>
> On Nov 1, 12:56 pm, "J. Simmons" <jedi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hey Dayton Diode,
>
> > Just a couple of reminders.  Today is the site visit to 317 S. Main St
> > (parking available in lot on Ludlow).  Anyone who is coming, please be
> > there a little before 4:30.
>
> > And according to my calendar, it is time for another monthly meeting
> > tomorrow night.  Do we have a space reserved yet?  In terms of agenda,
> > my hope would be to review the site visit today (and distribute info
> > re: the new opportunity with c{space) and to review and consense on
> > the membership agreement, updates to the charter (see last months
> > minutes), the membership application, and the liability waiver (not
> > sure I got this title correct).
>
> > Also, don't forget to bring soldering tools for hack time.  A few of
> > us have some project kits to work on in small groups during hack time.
>
> > Later,
>
> >  -J- Hide quoted text -

Dean Schrickel

Nov 2, 2010, 4:13:53 PM11/2/10
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
I will bring Chili, crackers, bowls and spoons!

KOAH

Nov 2, 2010, 5:10:37 PM11/2/10
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com
I can't attend tonight but if someone would like to call me I could participate . I have news on C{Space and they have Internet now but it most be plugged in....
937-432-6077

Bryan Fite
+1 937-432-6077

Sent From Mobile Device-Spelling and Grammar Suspect

Joseph Mckibben

Nov 2, 2010, 9:35:59 PM11/2/10
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
oops sorry Bryan missed your email before the meeting. We were to able discuss some things with Anne though before the meeting.

J. Simmons

Nov 2, 2010, 11:16:45 PM11/2/10
to Dayton Diode
Great meeting everyone. As promised, I have posted all of the
consensed upon changes to the 4 documents. The three membership
documents can be found from this category page (http://
daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Membership). The charter can be
found here (http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/Dayton_Diode_Charter).

Good night,

-J

On Nov 2, 9:35 pm, Joseph Mckibben <joe.mckib...@gmail.com> wrote:
> oops sorry Bryan missed your email before the meeting. We were to able
> discuss some things with Anne though before the meeting.
>

> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:10 PM, KOAH <kingofallhack...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I can't attend tonight but if someone would like to call me I could
> > participate . I have news on C{Space and they have Internet now but it most
> > be plugged in....
> > 937-432-6077
>
> > Bryan Fite
> > +1 937-432-6077
>
> > Sent From Mobile Device-Spelling and Grammar Suspect
>
> > On Nov 2, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Dean Schrickel <englewo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I will bring Chili, crackers, bowls and spoons!

> >http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/317_S._Main_St)

> >http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/Membership_Application
> > dayton-diode...@googlegroups.com<dayton-diode%2Bunsubscribe@google groups.com>
> > .
> >http://groups.google.com/group/dayton-diode?hl=en.
>
> > > --
> >http://groups.google.com/group/dayton-diode?hl=en.
>
> > --
> > .

J. Simmons

Nov 5, 2010, 1:30:07 PM11/5/10
to Dayton Diode
A couple of updates on the search for a space.

1. We heard back from the property manager at 317 S. Main St, and the
owner wants a year long lease. I have called the property manager and
left a message so we can discuss this, but I imagine that this space
is about to be out of the running.

2. We also got a new listing back from the Downtown Dayton
Partnership, see the wiki (http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/
Downtown_Office_Tower_Retail_Suites_Centre_City_Plaza) and the flyer
(http://daytondiode.wikia.com/index.php?
title=Special:Outbound&f=Special%3ACreatePage&u=http%3A%2F
%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fgroup%2Fdayton-diode%2Fweb%2FDayton%2520City
%2520Centre%2520Leasing%2520Flyer.pdf%3Fhl%3Den) for details. I think
this looks pretty interesting. Does anyone else think so? Does
anyone want to go take a look?

I'll let you know if we hear anything else,

-J

On Nov 2, 12:13 pm, "J. Simmons" <jedi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, just heard from Joe we are all set for tonight's meeting at
> C{Space.  So, see everyone there at 6:30 for social time plus pot luck
> food (please help me remember to check out how the food idea is
> working for folks during the biz meeting).  Discussion topics for the
> biz meeting will be:
>
> > Update on insurance search (Success!!!)
> > Update on space search (see new info on 317 S Main here -http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/317_S._Main_St)
> > Review and Consense on:
>
> * Membership agreement (not posted to wiki yet, sorry about that)
> * Updates to the Charter (not posted to wiki yet, sorry about that)
> * Liability Waiver -http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/Limit_of_Liability_Form

Joseph Mckibben

Nov 5, 2010, 1:42:20 PM11/5/10
to dayton...@googlegroups.com