Someone from DMA looking for some Arduino help

J. Simmons

Dec 28, 2010, 11:19:35 AM12/28/10
to Dayton Diode
Good morning all,

I received the following email from someone at DMA asking if anyone at
Dayton Diode could help a friend with an arduino project. If you can
help, please send me a private message and I'll send you the email
address of the person looking for help.

Thanks!

Dec 30, 2010, 10:36:16 AM12/30/10
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
Check out my website called Arduinoheavn.com

I created it so me and my friends can keep track of each other and cool aruindo projects that we find on the web.

Please join and add a photo of your self. I have over 100 projects on here with video.

Rashad Glover
RashadGlover.com
Nookowners.com
Blackgreek.com