It's Official!

Joseph Mckibben

Jan 7, 2011, 5:58:04 PM1/7/11
to Dayton Diode

Ok space is Rented! Insurance issues put to bed!

So tomorrow some of us will be at the space to accept membership dues, get paperwork signed, and keys and combinations handed out. So I encourage everyone to be there or be.... square.... lol, sorry, bad joke.

Ok but one thing is we need a printer or someone who doesn't mind printing up the neccesary paperwork. I would but I don't currently have a printer. Any volunteers?

Here is the link to all of the documents that need printed:
http://daytondiode.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Membership

Thanks for your help in this regard.
Hope to see everyone tomorrow.

J. Simmons

Jan 7, 2011, 6:11:53 PM1/7/11
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Great news. I'd be willing to do the printing, but I'm out of town. Oh, in case this hasn't happened yet, one of the documents (the liability waiver I think) needs the actual address of the space put in it.

Can't wait to get home and get my keys,

-J

Joseph Mckibben

Jan 7, 2011, 6:20:53 PM1/7/11
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Ok edits to liability waiver are made

Joshua Stults

Jan 7, 2011, 7:29:10 PM1/7/11
to dayton...@googlegroups.com
What time tomorrow?

--
Joshua Stults
Website: variousconsequences.com

Joseph Mckibben

Jan 7, 2011, 7:31:17 PM1/7/11
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

I plan to be there at 9 am

Joseph Mckibben

Jan 8, 2011, 9:57:20 AM1/8/11
to dayton...@googlegroups.com

Ok the space is open for anyone who wants to stop by. If you want to sign up to be a member I would encourage you to print the paperwork out before you come over. Hope to see you soon.

> http://groups.google.com/group/dayton-diode?hl=en.
>>>>

>>> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/dayton-diode?hl=en.
>>>

>> --
>> Joshua Stults
>> Website: variousconsequences.com
>> Hackerspace: daytondiode.org

Joshua Stult

Jan 8, 2011, 11:29:45 AM1/8/11
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com
I brought some extra forms so don't sweat printing them out yourself.

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to dayton-diode...@googlegroups.com.