Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

JohnD1183

no leída,
10 jul 2011, 13:25:0910/7/11
a Dayton Diode
Mr. Price,
As a member of the Dayton Diodes, we want to formally thank you
for your donations to our club.
We will make good use of all that was given to us and we are very
grateful to have a good friend like your self.
Feel frre to visit our club when you have time. Please read the email
trail that follows

John Dello-Stritto, Donation Manager

J. Simmons

no leída,
11 jul 2011, 9:47:0211/7/11
a dayton...@googlegroups.com
Mr Price,

I have not had a chance to fully take in the scope of your donation, but I can already tell you it is super appreciated.  I am very excited by the opportunity this provides for our group.  Thank you again for your generous donation.

 -J. Simmons

Joshua Stults

no leída,
11 jul 2011, 13:42:0311/7/11
a dayton...@googlegroups.com
Mr Price,

Sir, I'd like to add my thanks for your generous donations to Dayton
Diode. One of the projects we started at our first Open House was
inspired by Dave Gingery's "building a metal working shop from scrap"
series of books (we called it H@x{ycl33ng). I think your donation has
spring-boarded us past building the basic tools, and on towards more
"interesting" projects. Thank you so much.

--
Joshua Stults
Website: variousconsequences.com

Responder a todos