Please Help: Tomorrow 3pm

Sina

Sep 15, 2009, 11:39:18 PM9/15/09
to Datejs - A JavaScript Date Library
Hi Guys,

I really want this to come to work.

3pm works, tomorrow works, but tomorrow 3pm doesnt work.

How can I get this into work? I really need date and time together on
a field of user's input.
Please help.

Thanks

LarryCl

Sep 16, 2009, 8:39:19 AM9/16/09
to Datejs - A JavaScript Date Library

Sina,
I'm afraid you are running into some bugs (or limitations) of the
datejs library. I've run into the same problem as well.
I posted about these issues here:
http://groups.google.com/group/datejs/browse_thread/thread/8552a04562782f5c/191cad09b2072b40
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much movement to fix them.
You'll just have to special case these in your application.

geoffrey.mcgill

Sep 16, 2009, 4:25:35 PM9/16/09
to Datejs - A JavaScript Date Library
Yes, this is an issue with the current build. At the moment there is
no fix that I'm aware of.

On Sep 16, 6:39 am, LarryCl <larrycla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sina,
> I'm afraid you are running into some bugs (or limitations) of the
> datejs library.  I've run into the same problem as well.
> I posted about these issues here:http://groups.google.com/group/datejs/browse_thread/thread/8552a04562...

Sina

Sep 17, 2009, 4:36:09 PM9/17/09
to Datejs - A JavaScript Date Library
Sad to here these guys :(

Does anyone here knows a good PHP library to do the work or any other
JS library?
I'm looking forward to read the date and time inside "I should go home
tomorrow 2:21pm".
Any help? :(

Thanks a lot

Matt Passell

Sep 19, 2009, 12:22:10 PM9/19/09
to Datejs - A JavaScript Date Library
Is there an earlier build Sina could use that doesn't exhibit these
problems?

--Matt