Montreal Version of DataTO

1 view

Jonathan Brun

Mar 18, 2010, 5:32:02 PM3/18/10
to DataTO
Hi,

Just signed up. I am working with some people in Montreal to push our
city towards open-data. I readily like the concept of requesting
specific data sets from the city and I was curious to know if your
code is available to create a Montreal version of Datato.org? If so,
please let me know as I would be very keen to see the possibilities of
building a sister site.

Many of the data set requests in Toronto are equally applicable to
Montreal, so there could also be some ways for us to share those
requests as well without infringing on the specific items for each
city.

Thanks for your time,

Jonathan

Thody

Mar 19, 2010, 8:53:00 AM3/19/10
to DataTO
Hey Jonathan,

The code is certainly available, I'll even set up the site for you as
I'm currently doing for Ottawa.

Will follow up via email some with details for you this afternoon.

Cheers,
Adam

Jonathan Brun

Mar 21, 2010, 10:41:58 AM3/21/10
to dat...@googlegroups.com, Michael Lenczner
Hi Adam,

That would be great. What CMS is it built on and how hard would it be
to translate the interface into French? Let me know what your plans
are and how I might be of assistance.

Cheers,

Jonathan

> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to datato
> +unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
> "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Jonathan Brun

Apr 15, 2010, 5:44:54 AM4/15/10
to dat...@googlegroups.com
Hey Adam,

Any progress on this front? Perhaps a skype call? My handle is
jonathanbrun

I would really like to get this up and running, so let me know how I
can help.

JB