The May DataPortability Project Report Volume 1 No.5

daniela barbosa

Jun 12, 2008, 2:06:07 AM6/12/08
to dataportability...@googlegroups.com
The May DataPortability Project Report has been published. It is a couple days late since I was working on the new format and I have been on the road- but hopefully you will like the new format and we can continuously build on these monthly reports that serve not only DataPortability Project active members but also users, vendors and developers who want to be kept informed on the progress of the project but do not have time to participate in the discussions and chat rooms.

May's report comes in two formats PDF and HTML:

May 2008 Volume 1 No.  5 (PDF) :

http://wiki.dataportability.org/download/attachments/1115009/DataPortabilityMayReport2008.pdf

May 2008 Volume 1 No. 5 (HTML)

http://danielabarbosa.com/DataPortabilityMay2008Report.htm

Feedback? Please send me a note at daniela...@gmail.com. We constantly aim to make the monthly report bigger and better- so all comments are taken seriously. thanks!

Have news you want to submit for the June 2008 edition? Please send it to me.

Other Monthly Reports available at: http://wiki.dataportability.org/display/dpmain/DataPortability+progress+reports

January 2008 Vol. 1 No. 1

February 2008 Vol. 1 No. 2

March 2008 Vol. 1 No. 3

April 2008 Vol. 1 No. 4

Thank you,

Daniela Barbosa
DataPortability.org co-founder
Synaptica from Dow Jones Business Development Manager
415.321.9502
skype: medanielabarbosa
www.danielabarbosa.com