Steering Group Teleconference - April 28 at 21 GMT

J. Trent Adams

Apr 23, 2008, 12:56:43 PM4/23/08
to DataPortability.Action.Steering
Steering Group -

Following up the last call, we'll reconvene on Monday, April 28th at
21:00 GMT regarding the legal formalization review.

The only item currently on the agenda is the update by Brady Brim-
DeForest. Please visit the wiki page to add any other agenda items
you'd like to discuss:

http://wiki.dataportability.org/x/VYEa

See ya'll there,
Trent

---

WHAT: Steering Group Teleconference
WHEN: Monday, April 28, 2008 at 21:00 - 22:00 GMT

* San Francisco: 2pm
* Boston: 5pm
* London: 10pm
* Berlin: 11pm
* Hong Kong: 5am (April 29)
* Tokyo: 6am (April 29)
* Sydney: 7am (April 29)

WHO: Open to any contributors
WHERE:

* Skype: +9900827041975640
* Dial-In: 1-605-475-8800 Room Code: 1975640
* Back Channel: http://snipr.com/dp_steering_skype

PRE WORK:

* Review last meeting notes

PROPOSED AGENDA:

* Introductions
* Brady Brim-DeForest Legal Project Overview

MEETING OUTPUT:

* Legal Research Next Steps

J. Trent Adams

Apr 28, 2008, 8:32:55 AM4/28/08
to DataPortability.Action.Steering

Steering Reminder -

Just a quick reminder that we're planning to jump on a teleconference
this afternoon/evening/early morning to check in with Brady Brim-
DeForest and his merry band of Legal Formalizers.

WHAT: Steering Group Teleconference
WHEN: Monday, April 28, 2008 at 21:00 - 22:00 GMT

* San Francisco: 2pm
* Boston: 5pm
* London: 10pm
* Berlin: 11pm
* Hong Kong: 5am (April 29)
* Tokyo: 6am (April 29)
* Sydney: 7am (April 29)

WHERE:

* Skype: +9900827041975640
* Dial-In: 1-605-475-8800 Room Code: 1975640
* Back Channel: http://snipr.com/dp_steering_skype

See ya' there.

=jtrentadams

On Apr 23, 12:56 pm, "J. Trent Adams" <jtrentad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Steering Group -
>
> Following up the last call, we'll reconvene on Monday, April 28th at
> 21:00 GMT regarding the legal formalization review.
>
> The only item currently on the agenda is the update by Brady Brim-
> DeForest. Please visit the wiki page to add any other agenda items
> you'd like to discuss:
>
> http://wiki.dataportability.org/x/VYEa
>
> See ya'll there,
> Trent
>
> ---
>
> WHAT: Steering Group Teleconference
> WHEN: Monday, April 28, 2008 at 21:00 - 22:00 GMT
>
> * San Francisco: 2pm
> * Boston: 5pm
> * London: 10pm
> * Berlin: 11pm
> * Hong Kong: 5am (April 29)
> * Tokyo: 6am (April 29)
> * Sydney: 7am (April 29)
>
> WHO: Open to any contributors
> WHERE:
>
> * Skype: +9900827041975640
> * Dial-In:1-605-475-8800Room Code: 1975640

J. Trent Adams

Apr 28, 2008, 7:03:55 PM4/28/08
to DataPortability.Action.Steering

Steering Group -

The meeting notes from today's teleconference have been added to the
wiki page:

http://wiki.dataportability.org/x/VYEa

For those of you who want the full audio experience, you can listen
in:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DataPortabilityPodcasts/~5/279687147/dp_steering_call_20080428.mp3

NOTE: Starting about 44 minutes into the call, there was an impromptu
Policy Action Group discussion. I'm cross-posting to that list as
well.

=jtrentadams

(PS As always, please feel free to augment the meeting notes on the
wiki page, if needed.)