Mumbai Ward Maps.

Manas Sharma

Jan 29, 2017, 1:56:20 AM1/29/17
to datameet
Is there any place I can get latest ward maps of Mumbai?

Thanks!

Devdatta Tengshe

Jan 29, 2017, 1:58:46 AM1/29/17
to data...@googlegroups.com

Regards,
Devdatta

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Manas Sharma

Kedar Annam

Jan 29, 2017, 2:00:35 AM1/29/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
http://www.bmcelections.com/bmc-new-ward-maps/

You can go into each ward and get inside maps has well

--

Warm Regards,

Kedar Annam

+91-8898573468
Public Policy Student | St. Xavier’s College
Climate Leader | The Climate Reality Project
Program Officer-Community Investment | United Way Mumbai

“Everyone You Meet has something Valuable to Teach You”.

Priyanshi Singh

Feb 1, 2017, 12:22:13 PM2/1/17
to datameet
On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 2:00:35 AM UTC-5, Kedar Annam wrote:
> http://www.bmcelections.com/bmc-new-ward-maps/
>

> You can go into each ward and get inside maps has well
>

> --
>

> Warm Regards,
>
> Kedar Annam
> +91-8898573468
> Public Policy Student | St. Xavier’s College
> Climate Leader | The Climate Reality Project
> Program Officer-Community Investment | United Way Mumbai
>
> “Everyone You Meet has something Valuable to Teach You”.
>

> On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 12:28 PM, Devdatta Tengshe <devd...@tengshe.in> wrote:
>
> https://github.com/datameet/Municipal_Spatial_Data/tree/master/Mumbai
>

> You can get it from the Datameet Repo
>

> Regards,
> Devdatta
>

> On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Manas Sharma <sharma.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there any place I can get latest ward maps of Mumbai?
>

> Thanks!
>

> --
>
> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
>
> ---

> --
>
> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
>
> ---

Is it possible to get spatial data of wards with population of each of Mumbai?