GEOJSONL in ArcGIS

Ayush Garg

Jun 27, 2022, 10:27:03 PM6/27/22
to datameet
Hello Everyone,

I downloaded the India Building footprint file but could not open it in ArcGIS. I have tried to convert it using the ArcToolbox GEOJSON to SHAPEFILE, but that doesn't work.
It would be very much helpful if someone could guide me on how to do the same, it will be very much helpful.

Kaushik Roy

Jul 7, 2022, 10:31:37 PM7/7/22
to datameet
I uplaoded the data to bigquery, so you can do that too. it will work.

nikh...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2022, 2:06:21 AM7/8/22
to datameet
Hi Ayush,
.geojsonl loads fine in QGIS. Maybe from there you can export it in a format your ArcGIS can understand?

In case you just want this data appearing on a map next to your things, I've published the India data as both vector and raster tiles : see https://server.nikhilvj.co.in/buildings1/ for info.

So it can be added in ArcGIS as a vector or raster layer same way you'd add OSM background layer.

Regards
Nikhil