NH and SH of India

RC

Jan 28, 2017, 1:30:35 PM1/28/17
to datameet
Please help me with NH and SH data for India. I am sure some of you must be having good-clean-well attributed NH and SH of India.

Please share if any one has this data - clean & attributed.

Thanks
Ravi

srinivas kodali

Jan 28, 2017, 1:31:35 PM1/28/17
to datameet
What is NH and SH? you mean the highways?

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

RC

Thejesh GN

Jan 29, 2017, 3:57:16 AM1/29/17
to data...@googlegroups.com
Best source would be openstreetmap.org

Try extracting using https://overpass-turbo.eu/

Thej
--
Thejesh GN ⏚ ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com

Naveen Francis

Jan 30, 2017, 2:14:08 AM1/30/17
to datameet
Hi Ravi,

NH data is updated regularly here

Data is with new highway numbers.

There are few known issues in new highway numbering.

We had reported issues to MORTH, but there was no response.

SH data (It is not comprehensive)

Thanks,
Naveen Francis