ET ALIEN CONTACT

yari...@juno.com

Sep 26, 2010, 5:03:02 AM9/26/10
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com

AS many of you know, we used data from ET alien sources to help define Vulcan's mass.  And now I hear we are ready to receve them.:

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/un-to-appoint-earth-contact-for-aliens/story-e6frfku0-1225929498742

UN TO APPOINT EARTH CONTACT FOR ALIENS - September 26, 2010
THE United Nations was set today to appoint an obscure Malaysian astrophysicist to act as Earth?s first contact for any aliens that may come visiting.
Mazlan Othman, the head of the UN's little-known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), is to describe her potential new role next week at a scientific conference at the Royal Society’s Kavli conference centre in Buckinghamshire.
She is scheduled to tell delegates that the recent discovery of hundreds of planets around other stars has made the detection of extraterrestrial life more likely than ever before - and that means the UN must be ready to coordinate humanity’s response to any “first contact”.
During a talk Othman gave recently to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials.

BTW, we got our first radio signal from aliens crica 1924.

I think the gig is up.

Zaradia

Sep 26, 2010, 11:46:54 PM9/26/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Finally! It's about time!

On Sep 26, 2:03 am, "yarida...@juno.com" <yarida...@juno.com> wrote:
> AS many of you know, we used data from ET alien sources to help define Vulcan's mass.  And now I hear we are ready to receve them.:http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/un-to-appoint-earth-contact-for-...
> UN TO APPOINT EARTH CONTACT FOR ALIENS - September 26, 2010
> THE United Nations was set today to appoint an obscure Malaysian astrophysicist to act as Earth?s first contact for any aliens that may come visiting.
> Mazlan Othman, the head of the UN's little-known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa), is to describe her potential new role next week at a scientific conference at the Royal Society’s Kavli conference centre in Buckinghamshire.
> She is scheduled to tell delegates that the recent discovery of hundreds of planets around other stars has made the detection of extraterrestrial life more likely than ever before - and that means the UN must be ready to coordinate humanity’s response to any “first contact”.
> During a talk Othman gave recently to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication, by several entities, sustains the hope that some day humankind will receive signals from extraterrestrials.
> BTW, we got our first radio signal from aliens crica 1924.
> I think the gig is up.

> Get Free Email with Video Mail & Video Chat!http://www.juno.com/freeemail?refcd=JUTAGOUT1FREM0210

TraumaMdc

Sep 29, 2010, 8:14:16 AM9/29/10
to Dark Star Planet X
I truly feel that disclosure about aliens is not far off. Yet I still
think they will deny Vulcan.. I cant see them letting us know this
info. just my .02 cents..

Jadranko ...

Sep 29, 2010, 12:48:19 PM9/29/10
to luclan...@yahoo.com, Dark Star Planet X
It seems she was right, isn't she?!
Dr. Carol Rosin in the Disclosure Project

yari...@juno.com

Sep 29, 2010, 4:19:59 PM9/29/10
to luclan...@yahoo.com, dark-star...@googlegroups.com
You are probably right that disclosure about aliens is not far off. Probably around 50% of the people in the USA already have accepted their existence given Star Trek etc. Maybe this would have shocked people in the 1950's but no longer. The Malaysian astrophysicist alien contact person, now denied, was likely just to test the waters.

As for Vulcan, I consider it just a little more than unusual that while there have been several Ph.Ds working on the Vulcan and comets project and while we have its mass and orbital parameters, the astronomical community has been completely unresponsive when notified. They don't have to agree with us, but it would be at least polite to say that such and such are reasons that we could not possibly be right. While we derived Vulcan's parameters in a strange way, we have verified them using standard scientific data like tree ring and ice core data as well as other astronomical objects.

Most scientists are funded by a government agency while we are not so we can say what we want. Moreover, there have been many others who are pursuing this topic, like Baillie, Clube, and the list goes on and on.

THE FOLLOWING CONSPIRACY IS JUST A POSSIBILITY, NOT A FACT.

I have to admit that it is possible that a select group of scientists also know about Vulcan and are keeping it quite. Normally, if a major new body in the solar system was found, it would be front page NEWS. And maybe it was.

http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/CR105andVulcan.html#4
IS IRAS OBJECT 1732+239 NEAR VULCAN? - CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE

Of course, it is the next section that nails it.

http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/CR105andVulcan.html#5
IS IRAS OBJECT 1732+239 NEAR VULCAN? - ASTRONOMICAL EVIDENCE

However, the fact that Vulcan's orbit supports a 3:2 comet resonance is the real basis of the reason that the data could be suppressed. Maybe the scientists that were excited about the discovery did not then have the Dark Star's orbit.

There need not now be a comet swarm in such a 3:2 resonate orbit that threaten's Earth unless there is evidence that supports its existence. But there is, and it is in the paleo-climatological record. Two weather changes from impacts from the A:Cl-1 comet cluster fit the model to within a year out of 9938 years.

http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/SynopsisComet.html#3
DOES VULCAN EXIST AND HAS ITS ORBIT BEEN VALIDATED?
The precise difference in these times reflect two Vulcan orbital periods. That difference, 236 AD to 11,703 years ago from 2000 AD, is exactly 9939 years. Thus Vulcan’s orbital period must be 4969.5 +/- 10.0 years. Thus it is highly likely that the IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Survey) object IRAS 1732+239 is Vulcan and that the orbital parameters derived from it are correct."

Impacts from a matched pair from the B:Cl-2 cluster are only 19 out of 9938 years off - within the error budget.

Politicians can't keep their mouths shut, although the NEWS media can be sanitized/censored.

http://catalyticconverter.blogspot.com/2005/03/all-peak-oil-all-time-part-3.html

Major Impact Soon?
British MP says, ”We’re living in a bowling alley.”
[...] Lembit is the leading voice in the UK on asteroids and the little matter of one of them smacking into us, probably sooner rather than later. And one of those bits of rock doesn’t have to be particularly large in order to cause immense devastation and loss of life. Or rather, let me put it this way. If on Christmas day last year I had told you that a giant wave would sweep across south East Asia, hit land and cause the loss of 220,000 lives (so far), you would not have believed me. There’s no argument – you wouldn’t have believed me. The next day it happened. [...]

SO COULD THERE BE A CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE ABOUT AN IMPENDING COMET IMPACT THREAT? MAYBE SO, BUT I CANNOT PROVE IT.

But it seems a little strange that our Vulcan has been known about for 4500 years and deJonge says:

http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/dejonge.html
CATASTROPHES IN HUMAN HISTORY
"An entire "Comet Research Programme" was carried out in Northern Brittany, France, just after the 2344 BC Comet Catastrophe"

And Christ warned us about the same problem 1933 years ago.

If it's worthy of Christ's attention, it is certainly worthy of mine.

Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ca39f8924707e63993st06vuc

Chuck

Sep 30, 2010, 4:53:50 PM9/30/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Interesting diiscussion going on at The Daily Grail and links re: the
mythical ambassador to aliens, including this one:

Http://grailienreport.com/exopolitics/take-me-to-your-leader-will-earth-have-an-alien-ambassador/

yari...@juno.com

Sep 30, 2010, 9:33:11 PM9/30/10
to domai...@cfl.rr.com, dark-star...@googlegroups.com

Re:

http://gralienreport.com/exopolitics/take-me-to-your-leader-will-earth-have-an-alien-ambassador/

Take Me to Your Leader: Will Earth Have an Alien Ambassador?

"That said, if I had a say in the matter of who would best represent the human species if extraterrestrials landed, I would have to elect Jacques Valle, with his vast knowledge in computation and mathematics,"

Jacques Valle was athe only person I ever refused to meet with when I was working with an AF Officer on personal UFO like investigations.  The reason was the image of the Betty Hill Star map published in his book, MESSANGERS OF DECEPTION.

Jacques Valle correctly reported that she took and passed a lie detector test regarding her (and her husband's) abduction, the first one to be popularized.  Betty Hill provided me with a copy of her star map which is much the same as the one published in the book reporting her abduction, THE INTERRUPTED JOURNEY.  Her star map can be found here.

http://www.yaridanjo.warmkessel.com/hilalien.html

THE HILL ALIENS

The late Mrs. Hill was not a scienist, but rather a social worker.  And she was an honest person and what she reported could at least be figured out by me, if not others.

Take Me to Your Leader: Will Earth Have an Alien Ambassador?

"Sadly, our continued toying with absurdly out-dated modes of learning, such as SETI’s radio communication systems,"

Dr. Jill Tarter, head of SETI, wrote her Ph.D disertaion on brown dwarf stars. Our near by Sun is a powerful radio transmitter that may mask many ET radio transmissions.  Thre are  a lot of really rich people who are interested in ET alien stuff, and it is good to let them fund SETI work.   Peter Jenniskens who is associated with both The SETI Institute and NASA is real good at finding  Earth impacting  comet debris that are harbingers of Earth threatening comets. Just put two and two together, BROWN DWARF STARS and EARTH THREATENING COMETS.

I know the guy who use to collect the MUFON stuff and pass it on to the gov. who claimes not to be interested in UFO stuff.  I bet the NRA passes its membership list on to the gov. also because they cannot legally register those who have firearms.

Grant Funding May Be Available to Those Who Qualify
SeeCollegeDegrees.com