The Sun and Its "12 Sons"

Chuck

Aug 17, 2010, 7:34:46 PM8/17/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Hi, this is Charles ("Chuck the Puck") Pope from DomainOfMan.com. I
wanted to share some of my latest research with you all, as it is
entirely supportive of the Dark Star theory. Essentially, the
Biblical concept of "Jacob and his twelve sons" was derived from
knowledge of our solar system and its thirteen most significant
bodies. Jacob represents the Sun (Re) who prevailed in adversity.
Reuben (Geb) the eldest prince is intemperate and impetuous, ala
Mercury. Venus (Thoth) and Earth (Set) are twins (i.e., those planets
are very similar in size and geological makeup), and are represented
by Simeon and Levi. Simeon and Levi are also brutal killers,
particularly of one of their brothers, the fifth son Issachar
(Shechem), who corresponds to what is now the Asteroid Belt. Issachar
also mirrors the Egyptian god Sekhem/Sokar/Osiris, who was beheaded
and had his other parts scattered widely. Judah (Horus the Elder) the
fourth son corresponds to Mars ... and so on and so forth until we get
to the twelfth and youngest son Benjamin corresponding to our Sun's
twin. Benjamin (Horus the Younger) is a small but highly promising
prince that tragically dies young. There is also a close affinity
between Jacob and Benjamin. An amplified characterization of Benjamin
is found in his Greek counterpart Hercules, who was a mighty champion
but ended up killing his own sons. Another representation is found in
the Mesopotamian hero Lugalbanda ("Little Big Man"). Interestingly,
the Egyptian Horus was not born until just after the murder of Osiris.

The Babylonian Creation Myth is an other/alternative ("minority
report") version of the killing of Issachar/Osiris. (It seems even
ancient astronauts could not agree on our local cosmology, and how
could they so many billions of years after the fact.) In that
Babylonian account the 5th Planet is personified as an imperious
queen. For her haughtiness, she is smashed in the mouth and then
split in two. Part of her remains become the Earth and its
atmosphere. The Greeks had a similar myth about Aphrodite (Venus)
emerging full-formed from the head of Zeus. However, I agree with
Andy and others that the twin sun probably did not directly cause the
destruction of an inner planet, but more likely "enlisted" the help of
other celestial bodies "under its (gravitational) control". What's
more, a myth dealing with a one-time event associated with the
original formation of our solar system has been confused with a
recurring nightmare, that of bombardment by comets and asteroids.

That is it in a nutshell. For a more in-depth discussion please
follow these links:

Planets and Patriarchs:
http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=55.msg288#msg288

Constellations and Patriarchs:
http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=64.msg345#msg345

Mayan Comparative Mythology:
http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=61.0

Review of Andrew Collins, “Beneath the Pyramids”:
http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=66.msg362#msg362

2012 and Recurring Destruction Indicated by Tree-Ring and Ice-Core

http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=38.0
http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=39.0
http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=3.0

Association of Patriarchs with Egyptian Gods:
http://www.domainofman.com/book/tut-1.html

Chuck

Sep 6, 2010, 6:15:47 PM9/6/10
to Dark Star Planet X, domai...@cfl.rr.com
Andy, et. al:

An interpretation of the "Followers of Horus" in terns of our solar
system would be as planets and other entities orbiting the
(prospective) sub-brown dwarf. From Egyptian myth there are four main
followers/sons. From Greek myth, Hercules was generally associated
with a group of five (as in the five main companions of the Hercules-
figure Alexander the Great). Hercules detroyed the sons of his first
wife in a fit of rage. However, after Athena struck him on the head
with a rock, he sought absolution from his "sins" and was assigned a
number of "labors", such as stealing the cattle of the Sun. He then
took a new wife and had additional children of both sexes. One son
was called Hyllus ("The Star").

There are definitely a cosmic overtone to the Hercules Cycle (of
myths). Whether it reflected a true understanding of the nature of
our solar system and how it reached its present state is of course
difficult to say, but it does appear to have been an attempt.

From the perspective of our planet the "exploits" of a twin sun are in
fact intensely tragic, especially if they were blamed for the
continued destruction on Earth caused by asteroids and comets.
However, the twin sun would of course be the champion of any life-
sustaining planets that revovle around it. That sun (although small
and dim) had conquered the other sun (although large and bright).

By the way, "Chuck the Puck" is short for "Chuck the Inter-Planetary
Hockey Puck".

Hope you had a Herculean "Labor Day"
> http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=38.0http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=39.0http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=3.0

andy lloyd

Sep 8, 2010, 12:39:25 PM9/8/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Brilliant ideas, Chuck.

I wish I'd thought of this before scribbling the new novel ;0)

As for the origin of the ideas behind The Followers of Horus - The
Egyptian god Horus is of course a centrally important member of their
ancient stellar religion. Born in the sky of Isis (Sirius), each
Pharoah was thought to be an incarnation of the god. So symbolically I
portrayed the brown dwarf as Horus (the son of the Sun), but also the
re-born god Marduk who appears on the spaceship Ezekiel One on it's
way to Nibiru. I have only ever come across one reference to the
Followers themselves - in a book by Adrian Gilbert entitled 'Magi'.
Since then, I have not been able to find the exact reference in the
book, but his essential idea was that the Biblical Magi were part of a
wider brotherhood antipating the return of the Horus-King. I've
extrapolated that concept fictionally to a modern super-secret cult
within the Roman Church.

Many thanks,

Andy Lloyd

Hi Andy,

Yes, your association of Horus with the Dark Star is quite uncanny. Of
course I wouldn't have recognized it as such until some short months
ago! Magi by Adrian Gilbert is an amazing book. Seems even more
significant now that Gobekli Tepe has come to light just a few miles
away from Edessa (which is in turn revealed as its cultural
successor):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe

I couldn't find the reference to the "Followers of Horus" in the book
either, but did stumble across the section in which Gilbert concludes
that Hercules was a solar deity and that his "labors" had something to
do with the sun's progress against the backdrop of the night sky and
its constellations. Here's a few thoughts I posted about Edessa awhile
back:

http://www.domainofman.com/forum/index.cgi?read=13427

And more recently:

http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=27.msg41;topicseen#msg41

Egyptologists apparently don't pick up on the phrase "Followers of
Horus". I'll do some more digging in the days to come. I've got a
number of resources at hand, so maybe some additional insight can be
gained.

Chuck

Chuck

Sep 8, 2010, 11:23:11 PM9/8/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Andy,

The books I have only mention one reference to the "Followers of
Horus" in ancient Egypt. This is in the so-called Turin Royal Canon
(of Egyptian 19th Dynasty vintage). In this document (king-list) the
pre-dynastic rulers of Egypt are called "Followers of Horus". There
is also a much later reference by the historian Plutarch. He writes
that the hippo goddess Taweret deserted the god Set and became a
"follower of Horus". So, not much to go on. But, I suppose Adrian
Gilbert would have considered the three Magi as "Followers of Horus".
Later, Jesus had three main disciples, Peter, James, and John.

The "Four Sons of Horus" are in comparison much more frequently found
in ancient Egypt, however almost exclusively in the context of death
and burial (as funerary deities/genii). Interestingly, their primary
benefit to the deceased is to guard against hunger and thirst (more
about this below). The fact that there was a "Horus the Elder" and
"Horus the Younger" complicates the Horus typecasting. In some
instances the four sons of Horus are explicitly named as sons of Horus
the Elder. Incidently, it is also the right eye of Horus the Elder
that is equated to the sun. His left eye, associated with the moon,
was damaged in battle with Set, but later restored. The eye of Re is
also significant in Egyptian mythology, but generally associated with
a goddess (as an extension of Re's authority) rather than a purely
solar symbol.

Something else that Adrian Gilbert sees as significant, and makes the
final point of his Magi book, is that the constellation of Orion is
now at its "highest" (most northern) position in the sky during the
precessional cycle. I agree that this is quite remarkable in the
sense that the god Osiris (equated with Orion) was violently killed in
his prime. In New Testament parlance, the Osiris figure John the
Baptist is at the peak of his popularity when he proclaims, "I must
decrease, and he [Jesus/Horus] must increase". John the Baptist was
decreased rather suddenly by beheading (as Osiris was also
decapitated). The Osiris figure signals ("prepares the way", acts as
"forerunner") for the Horus figure. When the Osiris figure is at the
height of his powers he is brutally suppressed. However, the Horus
figure is not judged for this. Instead, calamity is blamed on the
vanity and pride of the Osiris figure, and the drastic action of the
Horus figure is justified and even praised as the exploit of a
champion and savior. (The leading Horus figures of the Old Testament
were Joshua son of Nun and King David. They could be classified as
socio-pathic killers, but
Biblical history paints them as beloved and celebrated warriors.)

The Horus figure among the sons of Jacob is called Benjamin. He is
the youngest and most cherished. His father is paranoid that
something very bad is going to happen to him. Judah (corresponding to
Horus the Elder) is the primary protector of Benjamin (in the role of
Horus the Younger). Joseph is very much fixated on Benjamin, but his
main concern is giving him a silver cup. Joseph happily accepts the
decision of Jacob for the birthright (of kingly succession) to be
transferred from Judah to him. However, Joseph is just as eager for
the cup of suffering to be passed to Benjamin. The setting of this
story (Genesis 42) is one of severe famine and starvation. Benjamin
is on the surface a tender child. Yet, he is implicitly associated
with stealing grain and thereby sealing the fate of the people.
Benjamin strangely appears unexpectedly in the Genesis narrative and
just as quickly vanishes. However, in the Blessings of Jacob,
Benjamin is called a "wolf that rapidly devours its prey". This
requires some explanation.

Jesus in the Gospels similarly prays that "the cup" (of intense agony
and death) might be taken from him (and likewise pass to another). We
aren't told, at least directly, whether the request was granted, but
there are reasons to believe that the place of Jesus was actually
taken by someone else. Jesus is however the central New Testament
Benjamin, and consistent with that, he comes "out of Egypt" from the
south as a young child. His ordeal ("crucifixion") is followed by a
miraculous "resurrection". Jesus ultimately "ascends to
Heaven" (heads north) forty days later. The name Benjamin means "son
of the right hand" and connotes "son of the south". It's not obvious
what "right hand" signifies in a planetary sense. Probably it
indicates east (for the "coming of the Son of Man" is swift "like
lightning flashing from the east to the west". "South" clearly
indicates "from below". This is made doubly clear by Benjamin's
return/ascension to the north after a time of "Great Tribulation" upon
the Earth.

The Osiris and Horus "Passion Play" was re-enacted by the royal family
religiously in every generation. Minor natural disasters came and
went. However, the purpose of the perpetual recycling of the myth
appears to be as a reminder that the "big one" was eventually coming
again. The last super disaster (that ended the Ice Age) occurred half
a precessional cycle ago. Does that mean we have another half a
precessional cycle before it repeats? I certainly hope so, but there
have been a series of other devastating blows to Earth since circa
10,700 BC. So, exactly how often does the "wolf come knocking on the
door"?

Alan Cornette

Sep 9, 2010, 9:32:24 AM9/9/10
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com
Knowing how news is distorted, delayed, and "spinned" in our time, it's
difficult to imagine how common folk in ancient times were truthfully
informed. Of course, in most instances, verification of fact meant nothing
to uneducated masses who were purposely kept uninformed. Only those in
power - rulers, priest, scribes - really knew the truth. The laboring masses
were helpless without the knowing. Sounds familiar today, doesn't it.
Each must be told according to their enlightenment. Simple tales was the
most efficient communication to simple folks. "Who, then, veiled the great
secrets in simple tales, which they could remember and in signs, which would
not be lost to their children's children." The Kolbren Bible. MAN: 1:30 By
325 AD, many stories became so confusing that Constantine had to do
something about some 53 "gods" being worshipped in his time to maintain
social order and control. The tales conveying important historical records
had become a hodge-podge of religious and political subterfuge. Still sound
familiar?
Anyway, just my thoughts for the morning. Now, back to the timber. My
gut-feeling for 2011 is still there and I'm gonna' need plenty fire wood. Al
C.

> --

02:07:00

Chuck

Sep 9, 2010, 8:54:04 PM9/9/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Who's afraid of the "big bad wolf"? He won't blow our house down!
And if he does, we won't know what got our little piggies anyway.

Just look at the careful selection of symbols in the Benjamin story.
The cup is not gold but silver, indicating a dimmer sun. It is not so
much distinguished for drinking but divining (foretelling the future,
particularly future catastrophe). They not only were trying to
preserve the memory of what happened by when it had happened and when
it was due to happen again. But, "does anybody really know what time
it is, does anybody really care, about time"? (I'm telling my age!)

The Horus typecasting is that of a little but powerful dude (such as
King David). But if Horus was a relatively small celestial entity,
what was he relatively small in comparison to? The sun or the earth?
I follow Andy's logic that a sun-sized object just couldn't zip into
the inner solar system without then careening off into outer space.
But a Mars-sized object could, and possibly only wonder back out to as
little as 80-100 AU as Barry calculated. That's an orbit comparable
to Eris/Xenia, which also seems to be one of the "Followers of Horus",
i.e., a planet whose orbit is dictated by the interaction of our sun
and a "dark star". Could the "planet of crossing" be just another
(still undetected) planet like Eris and Xenia. Horus did have at
least four "sons". King David had his inner circle of three mighty
men of valor as well as thirty other rowdy thugs. In Hebrew, thirty
(lamed) is also the number associated with Benjamin. And it is the
number of "pieces of silver" accepted by Judas to betray Jesus.

I'm thinking (out loud) that Horus may have become confused with one
of his "Followers". Horus remains at a far distance, but his "mighty
men" wreak havoc like bowling balls.

The Christ myth indicates that the Horus (or one of his "Followers")
descends from heaven only to be "crucified" (ala Sitchin's Sumerian
planet of crossing). He then goes into the "underworld" for a brief
time before "resurrecting" and then "ascending" back into the
heavens. A literal three days would be too short for a planet to dip
below the ecliptic and then rise again. The forty day period between
resurrection and ascension (disappearance from the naked eye) sounds
too short also, but maybe the ratio is about right. Also, it would
make more sense if the body enters the ecliptic from the "north",
spends some time below in the underworld of the "south" and then goes
back to the "north".

The other thing that may be causing confusing is the difference
between a "Creation Myth" and an on-going recurring event. The
Babylonian Creation Myth seems to be an attempt to describe the
"primal scene", something that happened a billion years ago or more.
Possibly that did involve a close encounter with another sun. In the
Babylonian Myth, Marduk humbles proud Tiamat. In the Egyptian
version, it is the vain and effeminate Osiris that takes the beating.
The recurring nightmare of bombardment on Earth could be a lasting
consequence of that one-off event, but probably has more to do now
with the failed star "Marduk/Horus" punishing us from afar (and
through the action of his fanatical "Followers").

By the way, in Greek history/legend, the Heraclids ("Followers of
Heracles") invaded the Peloponnese every 50 years (whether they needed
to or not). It was just the "right thing to do"!

Chuck

Sep 10, 2010, 5:28:10 PM9/10/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Oops, I meant to say Eris/Xenia and Sedna are the newly discovered
rogue planets (of crossing) and not Eris and Xenia.

…But what just dawned on me today is that Jesus was crucified with two
(other) criminals. So, the implication is that we need to find at
least one more major rogue planet (and possibly three more, as the
number of Hercules is five) and at least 30 minor ones (which may be
long-period comets and such), not to mention the Dark Star itself.

And Alan, by all means chop wood, it's better than pounding sand. But
surviving the next "Return of Christ/Horus" isn't something we can
expect to do on our own. Even if we're lucky enough to be in a place
where survival is possible, eventually we'll be over-run by an "Exodus
party" whose "God-given" mandate is to drive us from the land. Do you
recall the Narmer Palette? The Horus figure Narmer ("Striking
Catfish") is going around exterminating people like "lapwings". He
isn't helping people survive the catastrophe of that time, but ridding
the land of a resource burden (so that those resources can be claimed
by his "chosen people").

There are indications that Narmer and the ruling family of pre-
dynastic Mesopotamia had 120 years notice of the next cataclysm and
were therefore able to survive it with stockpiles of grain and an army
to defend it (and themselves). Dendrology records now show that the
Mediterranean went up to 20 years with no tree growth (and therefore
no food harvests) as recently as 1159 BC (exactly 13 Venus Cycles
ago). Yet, somehow a few people did survive along the Nile and
perhaps other places where there were sources of food other than
agriculture. And many survived that Great Tribulation only to be
massacred when it was over! It appears that those who have knowledge
of the "day and hour of Christ's return" use it to renew their power
as lords of the Earth.

There are reports of vast underground shelters being prepared by
governments today, but we haven't been offered a cave condo in any of
these "cities of refuge", now have we?. As Monica Lewinsky might say,
Who do ya gotta blow to get reservation in this joint? Life on Earth
can be pretty good for privileged Horus figures and their Followers,
but for the rest of humanity it's been one long "Trail of Tears".

Andy Z

Sep 11, 2010, 5:29:00 AM9/11/10
to domai...@cfl.rr.com, dark-star...@googlegroups.com
You're right, Chuck, that the returning Horus King (the Dark Star) should not be confused with his followers.  In a celestial sense this makes a lot of sense because, like the Sun, the Dark Star would have it own retinue of planets and other celestial debris.  Let's say there's a sub-brown dwarf 'born' in conjunction with the Sun as birth in a wide binary system - whose orbit evolves over time.  A sub-brown dwarf's protoplanetary disk is going to be far more intimate than the Sun's extensive disk. Planet-forming is still not totally understood, but it's clearly prolific as a phenomenon across the galaxy, as the discoveries of extra-solar planets each week continue to show.

The birth of the Sun is a powerful energetic event, and the force of particles blasted away from a proper star will depopulate areas of the protoplanetary disk not already accreting into planets.  I suspect it's a different picture around sub-brown dwarf 'stars'.  The gravitational coalescence of the disk and 'star' will be less violent, and the blast effect endured by matter in the vicinity of the forming 'hot Jupiter' less profound.  If 20% of the disk is available to build planets (a statistic I've heard from astronomers), then that's a lot of potential planetary real estate in orbit around the binary companion!

These 'Followers', or Dark Star moons if you like, could have an extensive range of influence.  Let's say the Dark Star achieves it perihelion well beyond the Kuiper Gap (around 50AU - which is the solar system's material cut-off, where dwarf planets beyond have been swept away by something).  It may have planets/comet clouds, located in wide orbits, that infiltrate the solar system proper during this occasion.  Some, like Sedna perhaps, may become captured by the Sun during this event.  Others may move undeterred through the planetary zone, creating occasional hazards. One may be 'Nibiru' - a celestial phenomenon of a planet-sized comet shedding its volatile ices, creating an enormous red tail that forms a visible Winged Disk in the sky.  This 'ferry' is the arriving go-between linking Heaven and Earth - a jumping off point for travellers between the systems.

But, even so, this would not be a contemporary event in this 21st century.  The parent 'star' would still need to siddle up to the edge of the Kuiper Belt, and at that distance would be apparent to most astronomers with a half-decent telescope.  It must be much firther away, if it exists at all.

There are other possibilities - like comet clouds located in the stable LaGrangian points of the Dark Star's orbit around the Sun.  Or even a dwarf planet so located, which might be possible due to the interaction between the two systems over billions of years.  Or even a planet traversing an orbit around both foci of the solar system!  The myths might give us a clue as to what the truth is.

Many thanks,

Andy Lloyd

Author of "The Dark Star"(2005), "Ezekiel One" (2009) and "The Followers of Horus" (2010)
published by Timeless Voyager Press

'The Dark Star Theory'
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk

'Cheltenham-Art.com'
http://cheltenham-art.com

'The Gardens Gallery'
http://www.gardensgallery.co.uk

http://www.myspace.com/andydarkstar

http://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=440880

> Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 14:28:10 -0700

> Subject: Re: The Sun and Its "12 Sons"

Barry Warmkessel

Sep 11, 2010, 5:56:48 AM9/11/10
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com

From: yari...@hotmail.com
To: andy...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: The Sun and Its "12 Sons"
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:54:02 +0000

Just getting back in my hotmail account after being hacked.

This is pretty correct as I see it.  Vulcan is at about 132 AU at perihelion and it tends to scatter the solar material away in these ranges  forming the Kuiper gap.  It is by far the biggest thing around out there.

It may still have orbiting bodies, but the Sun reached out and grabbet two of its planets, Eris and Pluto.  That is why they are called 'dwarf planets' because they are planets of a 'dwarf star' or in this case a 'sub dwarf star'.

But I think the standard accretion disk theory may not be correct.  We have our own one:

http://www.yaridanjo.warmkessel.com/

And it does predict planets in our own solar system and other solar systems as well.

http://www.yaridanjo.warmkessel.com/sunsplan.html#3
THE KNOWN PLANETS

TABLE 8-2
PREDICTED PLANETARY ORBITS
SOLAR PLANETS
Planet Actual (AU or rAU) Predicted (AU or rAU)
Neptune 30.0 30.0 (Double Planet)
Uranus 19.2 19.2
Saturn 9.52 9.6
Jupiter 5.2 5.2
Mars 1.52 1.6
Earth 1.0 0.94 (Double Planet)
Venus 0.72 0.6
Mercury 0.39 0.3

 And this is the new version of the Bode Law which gives answers like the emperically derived old Bode Law.

R = 0.3 X 2(10 - u/12:00) = 0.3 X 2exp.(10 - u/12:00)
Here, u is the net angular rotation (hr.:min.) from the first cast to the newly cast planet's PBH. Table 8-2 illustrates the application of this equation to generate the separation, in relative AU (rAU), for the planetary PBHs. For the Sun's planets, u/12:00 = 0 to 10 and for Vulcan's planets, u/12:00 + 0.1764 = ranges from 0.1764 to 10.1764 unless double planet formation is involved. The Sun's PPBHs remained in their initial casting orbits and assumed the familiar planetary orbits (AU or rAU) as the universe grew to its current size.

This theory is based on Madam Blavatsky's statement that the planets are seeded (and then they sucked up additional matter).  The outer planet Neptune was formed first.

I think the ancient stories of Nibiru and winged disk are comet swarm formations.

Off to bed.
Barry W.

From: andy...@hotmail.com
To: domai...@cfl.rr.com; dark-star...@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:29:00 +0000

Alan Cornette

Sep 11, 2010, 11:23:21 AM9/11/10
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com
Sep 11, 2010, 12:21:28 PM9/11/10
to Dark Star Planet X
... or Barry could just invest in better anti-virus and firewall
technology! I still believe in conspiracies, but it's just a
suggestion. I use Webroot on my home PC. However, I leave my website
in the hands of a professional webmaster, because there are just too
many things for me to try and keep up with in that area. Still, you
can never really feel safe in this Universe!

Andy and Barry, let me try to digest your latest posts. Thanks for
the responses. I'm really enjoying the interaction. It's a very
exciting and terrifying line of research. I've never been one that
enjoys thrill rides, but it seems that life gives us no other option.

Chuck

Sep 11, 2010, 12:24:58 PM9/11/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Possibly the Gospel's "three on the cross" represents a main planet of
crossing with two moons/satellites?

Chuck

Sep 12, 2010, 1:08:26 AM9/12/10
to Dark Star Planet X
As a dedication to the ninth anniversary of 9/11, here's a schematic
of the Book of Revelation's prediction for the "End of the World" and
start of the next "New Age":

According to the Book of Revelation, the End of the World is
precipitated by a "beautiful woman clothed with the sun" (a planet
passing in review), who at that moment symbolically gives birth to the
Messiah (Neo-Horus) and is therefore chased by a devilish dragon
(obviously in gravitational tow). Michael, the angelic guise of
Judah, the fourth son (and fourth planet Mars) engages this "dragon"
with his helpers (the asteroids?) but only succeeds in casting deadly
debris onto Earth. Nice try Mikey.

Leading up to this Return of Horus, there is a campaign of propaganda
(white horse), intense drought (red horse), famine and plagues (black
horse), and violence and death (pale horse). This is intensified by
showers of space rocks that make the skies roil and the earth recoil.
Those with money and influence head for their fancy bunkers and
everyone else for a crevice. Next, the landscape is set on fire by
the fall-out of super-heated space shrapnel and perhaps accentuated by
volcanic eruptions and associated lightning storms. After this,
increasingly bigger space rocks bombard land and sea. Dust clouds
reach the upper atmosphere and diminish sun and moon light. A great
army of 200 million then goes on a killing spree. There is also
widespread anarchy and violence. Two witnesses arive on the scene to
protest all the military aggression. They are eventually suppressed
but miraculously come back to life before rising up to heaven shrouded
in cloud.

When the beautiful planet (Horus body) appears, a world government is
formed under the Anti-Christ (i.e., Ante-Christ) out what still
remains of the former Roman Empire. The forerunner-figure is
traditionally a stutterer (ala John the Baptist), so a smooth talking
deputy is appointed to rally obedience to the new regime and to
organize persecution of the devotees of Christ. This sexy spokesmodel
even calls down fire from the sky like Elijah (the Old Testament
equivalent of John the Baptist). At this juncture, the newborn "Son
of Man" appears and begins killing everybody that was forced into
accepting the mark of the beast/Anti-Christ. There follows more
plague, more famine, more scorching heat, and more noxious
contaminants from on high.

A final battle then takes place between the Christ figure and the Anti-
Christ figure at Armageddon (mirroring the mythic show-down between
Horus and Set in this very same place). The Christ figure wins and
takes over the world government and everybody (still standing) lives
happily ever after (or at least for the next 1,000 years before the
dragon is let loose and vanquished once more).

So, this scenario is highly consistent with the effects from a "planet
of crossing" (with two satellites/witnesses). The Earth has obviously
endured this event many times before, and at least enough times for
"management" to predict its next occurrence with some accuracy. The
game plan has not changed much from the previous time around, however
it will have a decidedly high-tech twist.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to be one of the
144,000 selected to be with the "good guys". (6.6 billion and
counting ultimately reduced to well less than a million.)

Chuck

Sep 12, 2010, 6:08:09 PM9/12/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Sorry to be posting like a meteor shower, but wanted to hit this hard
while I have the time and desire.

Science Reporter E.P. Grondine assures me that WISE is done with its
preliminary scan of the entire night sky and has found no "Nemesis"
threat:

http://www.dailygrail.com/blogs/Charles-Pope/2010/8/Kofels-Impact-Event

That is a relief ... yet the asteroids keep whizzing by!

The phrase, "a woman clothed with the sun", may represent a Venus
transit. In myth, a transit "exposes the form of the
goddess" (through silhouetting/back-lighting), which can lead to her
deadly retaliation (on the one who is sneaking a peak). The Book of
Revelation could just be putting this in a better light, so to speak.
A Venus-figure also exposes herself to Moses in the Exodus account
(Genesis 33;19-23) during a world-ending event (or at least a
redramatization of one). What's more, Venus can be equated to the
Egyptian Isis son of Horus. The last monster impact event did
perchance coincide with a Venus transit in 1159 BC. There was no tree
growth for about 20 years in Europe afterwards. We are now living
exactly 13 Venus Cycles later.

I suppose a woman has to show herself in order to get pregnant. But
in terms of solar system causality, I'm not seeing an obvious parallel
representing the "rebirth of Christ/Horus". Possibly the cyclical
passing of a great comet just happens to be in synch with the Venus
Cycles. Or, since the Venus Cycle was coincident last time, it was
expected (superstitiously) to happen that way again.

If "the woman clothed with the sun" in Revelation is Venus, then
perhaps the two witnesses would be a play on the double-transit nature
of Venus Cycles. Or, it could mean that one or more other planets are
complicit, such as Mercury, Mars, or Jupiter. The Mayan sources
indicate that the underworld god Bolon Yokte K'u has a part to play in
the end of the world scenario.

http://www.domainofman.com/boards/index.php?topic=61.msg322#msg322

But in this model, who then are the "three on the cross"? Do they
represent three main elements of the comet itself. And what is the
cause of the planetary heating and consequent famine? The Mayan/Meso-
American legends equate these end of the world events with the death
and rebirth of the sun. In other words, it is the "Dark Star" that
always triumphs and is referred to as "Sol Invictus". It is the
"Bright Star" that is periodically defeated and must be reborn.

Or maybe it just depends upon whose side you take in the struggle.

Alan Cornette

Sep 12, 2010, 7:38:38 PM9/12/10
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com
You've said a lot, Chuck, and I agree with some of which I'm familiar. But,
we've got to be careful about assumptions and "reading" our personal beliefs
into these myths. Al C.

Sep 12, 2010, 9:57:52 PM9/12/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Alan,

I'm starting to suspect that the Book of Revelation is a compendium of
every aweful attack from outer space that could be remembered in the
1st Cent. AD. The element of Satan/Lucifer being bound for 1,000
years is a dead give away. There was a 1,000 year hiccup starting
around 10,700 BC when the Earth returned to Ice Age conditions. It
was like the sun was being "bound" or punished for heating things up
too fast. (In many respects the Ice Age world was far more stable for
human habitation.)

It seems fairly clear that a comet was the trigger for ending the last
Ice Age around 13,865 BC. Ice core and tree ring analysis indicates
that this comet returned in 10,700 BC, 7,553 BC, and 4400 BC. That's
an interval of about 3154 years. I think they call this comet, Enke.
After this a new comet seems to have started up around 3100 BC ("start
of the Mayan Calender event") and returned at intervals of around 666
years. It may not have completely played out until 453 AD. There
were also some possibly isolated catastrophes, which may have been
caused primarily by volcanoes, such as Hekla/Iceland and Thera/
Santorini (the actual date is still hotly debated). The 1159 BC event
was probably volcanic and would have inspired the Exodus story in the
Bible. The (female) "Lord" showing Moses her backside is one of the
most bizarre passages in the Bible. But once we recognize the
planetary inspiration, it's not quite so weird.

Possibly we're out of the woods for awhile, at least from global
horrors of a cosmic source. We still have both natural and completely
man-made disasters to watch out for!

The Book of Revelation accomplished its goal. It truly terrifies.
It's at least of some comfort that we may be on the verge of
discovering the reasons for so much of our troubles here on Earth,
even if we are still very limited in what we can do about it.

-Chuck

Message has been deleted

Chuck

Sep 14, 2010, 12:19:54 AM9/14/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Well this thread is growing a little long (and everybody's indulgence
perhaps a little thin). I think it's been a worthwhile exercise
though.

The mapping of Jacob & Co. to the planets still strikes me as
completely reasonable and valid, but I'd like to propose a slight
alteration. The inner planets aren't affected, only the outer ones.
Most particularly, Benjamin may associate better with Sedna than a
prospective twin sun. This does not mean that the Dark Star theory
gets tossed out. The existence of a twin sun still seems possible.
Maybe Sedna even started out as a failed sun. However, the profile of
Sedna as small and red fits that of Benjamin (Horus the Younger) quite
well, and also ties it to the other red planet Mars (Horus the Elder).

It has also been suggested that the redness of Sedna indicates
numerous collisions. The low spin of Sedna further suggests that it
once had at least one significant moon. The loss of moons is further
indication of former "battles". Sedna is now nearing its closest
point to the sun, so it doesn't qualify as a "planet of crossing", at
least not any more.

The second and third to last "sons" of Jacob are extremely important
in mythology. Naphtali, the next to last, equates to the Great
Goddess. Asher, equates to the god Enlil, who was considered to be
High God in ancient times (but was overthrown by Anu).

It seems reasonable that the outer solar system bodies with eccentric
and inclined orbits were extremely disruptive (and therefore earned
complete reverence) in the very remote past. However, as repeated and
violent collisions occurred their "power" over the inner planets has
diminished. At some point the 12 planet model was replaced by one
featuring only the inner/visible planets and moons. The twelve gods
became the seven, and many of the original assignments changed. For
example, the god Thoth/Hermes became associated with the Moon and with
Mercury (as the fast moving moon of the sun), Isis/Ishtar became
associated with Venus, and so forth. (But this re-mapping could also
be partly due to the non-visible planets being forgotten about over
time.)

Here's another attempt at the original (most ancient) mapping of all
12 solar system planets:

1) Mercury = Reuben ("hot-blooded" and impetuous)
2) Venus = Simeon ("wise")
3) Earth = Levi, the "twin" of Simeon
4) Mars = Judah ("praised")
5) Asteroid Belt = Issachar (the "sacrificed god")
6) Jupiter = Zebulun ("by the waters/sea")
7) Saturn = Dan ("judge")
8) Uranus = Gad ("fortunate")
9) Neptune and half-pint Pluto = Joseph and (half-tribe) Manasseh
------------
10) Quaoar = Asher ("happy"). It now has a highly circular orbit, but
is not its former self in magnitude, due to receiving an inter-
planetary attack (by Anu/Uranus) according to one theory.
11) Eris = Naphtali ("wrestler", "Mother of the Gods") Eris/Xenia is
a "planet of crossing", but probably not the home wrecker of the inner
planets that it once had been.
12) Sedna = Benjamin ("son of the right hand")

Other major bodies may yet to be found in the outer solar system, so
this is probably still a premature model, especially for the outer
planets.

Alan Cornette

Sep 14, 2010, 10:47:11 AM9/14/10
to dark-star...@googlegroups.com
I think I'll stick to Sitchin's excellent research on this. Nowhere does he
equate Inanna/Ishtar (the "Great Goddess") to Naphta (Naphtali?), derived
from napatu ("stones that flare up"), a Sumerian-origin word most commonly
used in reference to petroleum. Asherah was the official consort of El.
Enlil was a son of Anu. From a well-preserved Hittite epic tale: Alalu was
overthrown by Anu. "Asher" may well equate to Enlil, but Anu did not
overthrow his son Enlil/Asher. Al C.

Chuck

Sep 14, 2010, 8:54:40 PM9/14/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Alan, apologies, Anu usurped Alal as you say. Anu was later attacked
in revenge. Here's a better analysis:

http://www.domainofman.com/book/tut-3.html

There were two major goddesses in the Mesopotamian pantheon. Ishtar/
Inanna is one, which I associate with Zebulun, who is associated with
the sea (ala Yzebel and Athena, the Phoenician and Greek
counterparts). (The 12 sons of Jacob has a Patriarchal bias. The
goddesses are replaced by sons.) The older/more senior "great
goddess" was Ninhursag. Inanna was legendary for her large size,
which I think could derive from her original association with the
planet Jupiter.

I associate Ninhursag with Naphtali, but admit that the typecasting is
much more difficult than Zebulun. Naphtali means "my wrestling",
which implies struggle, however the Blessing of Naphtali calls this
prince a doe, suggesting passivity. (I like the connection with the
Sumerian napatu. How about also "Greek fire", naphtha?) This goddess
is evidently associated with the Biblical Nephilim:

"Naphtali is compared to a wide wandering female deer and,
fantastically, one that issues beautiful words or commands. In
Egyptian nef means "beautiful, perfect," as in the name Nefertiti,
"the beautiful one is come". In Hebrew, Naphtali is a play on Nephil
(from naphal), a word that has meanings of "tyrant, bully, fallen/
descended one, go forth, issue, scatter, expand." Nephilim is the
title applied to the fallen race of giants spoken of in Genesis 6:4,
and which we now understand to actually be that of the archetypal
Patriarchs. The name Naphtali itself means, "my wrestling" and is
derived from pathal, "to tangle, struggle with, to become intractable,
offensive, rebellious, and contentious." It is also very similar in
form and pronunciation to the word pathah, "to open (the womb),
entice, deceive." "

http://www.domainofman.com/book/tut-2.html

It seems reasonable that the "Great Goddess/Mother of the Gods" should
also be associated with a large planet/body. But which one is not
apparent.

Well, the attempted mapping of Jacob & Sons to the planets has proven
to be problematic! It does seem like it should work. The first five
"sons of Jacob" associate so readily that it does encourage us to keep
trying. The failure to associate all 12 with confidence probably
means we don't understand mythology or cosmology as well as we need
to!

Chuck

Sep 19, 2010, 6:41:21 PM9/19/10
to Dark Star Planet X
Haven't been able to quite get this topic out of my mind yet ...

I really like the association of Joseph to Neptune. If you recall
Joseph's brothers sold him into slavery, but Joseph ultimately became
the ultimate slaver trader. All the people sold themselves to the
crown due to Joseph's plan to at least keep them alive. They were
saved to be enslaved. The Joseph typecasting in general is as one
that is sent away but eventually makes good through perseverance.
Cosmologists speak of the migration of Neptune toward the outer solar
system from its original position. Over time Neptune has "cast a
spell" over vast numbers of Kuiper Belt bodies (which are now in
various resonance orbits).

The so-called Neptune "trojans" orbit in 1:1 resonance. "Twotinos"
have a resonance relationship with Neptune of 2:1. "Plutinos", which
include Pluto and Orcus and make up about a quarter of all Kuiper Belt
objects, are in 3:2 resonance (three orbits around the sun for each 2
orbits of Neptune). Pluto and Orcus are the largest plutinos and have
matching inclined orbits relative to Neptune. If Neptune represents
Joseph, then Orcus and Pluto must be Manasseh and Ephraim. As the
blessing of Jacob goes, "unto him shall the gathering of the people
be". And it was Joseph who was to "shut the eyes of Jacob".
Neptune's orbit is so far out that it will likely out-live the Sun
(Jacob).

In myth, Joseph corresponds to the god Ea/Enki. Ea serves faithfully
the superior god Enlil, who is a "High God". In planetary terms this
suggests that this god represented a planet of the outer solar
system. There is no suggestion that Ea was plotting to overthrow
Enlil either peacefully or violently. (Ea was doing all the work,
Enlil was still getting all the credit. Ea only very, very slowly
became "Lord of the Kuiper Belt".) Enlil remains in power until the
Great Flood, at which time there is finally a change in command among
the gods (with the emergence of Horus/Hercules). But who does Enlil
represent in a planetary sense? The only celestial body that seems to
remotely fit the bill is Quaoar. Quaoar is apparently greatly
diminished relative to its former self, but even now retains an orbit
that is independent of Neptune. We can't say that for any of the
other newly discovered planetoids in the Kuiper Belt, such as Haumea,
Makemake, or Varuna.

The orbit of Eris/Xenia makes a very cozy/tangential approach to
Neptune's path. The god Ea/Enki had many children by the Great
Goddess Ninhursag. However, we he began to engage in excessive incest
with their offspring, Ninhursag first poisoned and then healed Ea/
Enki. Again, this seems to echo the very unique relationship of
orbital paths. It is thought that Eris and Neptune may now have
achieved a harmonious resonance (17:5), so their "marital woes" may be
a thing only of the past. In general, mythology indicates that the
collision between two planets produces children. (This lends a whole
new meaning to "sex and violence") Originally, it seems that the
planet Eris/Xenia with its eccentric and inclined orbit was considered
to be female in nature. Eris/Xenia had been powerful enough to clear
out its own orbital path from debris, however the old girl took a
beating in the process. The earliest myths do not have any issue with
female warriors, however there was a tendency over time to suppress
the feminine and attribute all aggressive/militant operations to male
"action figures". In the Babylonian Creation Story (Enuma Elish), the
female body is not striking but being struck (first in the mouth and
then severed in two). The male has triumphed over the female,
Patriarchy has supplanted Matriarchy. About all that remains in the
Biblical account is the feminine sounding name Naphtali. The original
myth was that Hathor ("House of Horus") mated with her son Horus the
Elder and produced Horus the Younger. This was covered up by claiming
that Isis had given birth to the younger Horus via posthumous
fertilization from the dead Osiris' phallus!!

What we have now is two separate "asteroid belts". One is framed by
the orbits of Neptune ("Joseph") and Sedna ("Benjamin") and the other
by Jupiter and Mars. Mars, as the planetary equivalent to Horus the
Elder plays a similar role to Sedna, who is logically the planetary
equivalent to Horus the Younger. Jupiter, although also originally
conceived as a goddess, was later transformed into a Joseph. The
Roman name Jupiter is a transliteration of the Hebrew Japheth (a
variant of Joseph). Jupiter dominates the inner asteroid belt as
Neptune dominates the outer one.

We can gain some additional perspective from the Biblical story of
Adam and Eve. There son Abel (Hittite Alal) is the younger but more
favored son. Although Abel is killed by Cain (Hittite Anu), we can
deduce from mythology that Abel's line did not die out and in fact
remained the overlords until the Flood. Although Enlil (Egyptian Shu)
is sometimes called the "son of Anu", he was in fact the continuation
of the natural line of Alal/Abel. The name Abel ("Father of El")
actually almost spells that out for us. Anu's natural line went
through Ea/Enki (Enoch, archetypal Joseph, Egyptian Ptah) and through
another Patriarch, Mehushael (Egyptian Horus the Elder). Patriarchs
Muhujael (Egyptian Osiris) and Lamech (Egyptian Thoth) were descended
from El/Enlil. Patriarch Irad (Egyptian Re) was the son of Enoch/
Ptah. In a planetary sense, you have a succession of Saturn (Dan/
Adam), Uranus (Gad/Cain), and then Neptune (Joseph/Enoch). (Recall
that Cain was not "upright", which would allude to the "prone" spin of
the planet Uranus.)

So, we now have a fairly tidy (as tidy as our solar system can be)
mapping of planets to biblical patriarchs and tribes ("sons of
Jacob"). What boggles the mind, however, is the obsession of the
ancients with cosmology and the so-called Hermetic axiom: "As above,
so below". The ancient royal court not only modeled their inter-
relationships on the inter-actions of planets and constellations, but
also created major religions based on their understanding of the solar
system and its evolution. It doesn't seem possible that this mindset
could have developed organically. According to the Sumerian Flood
Myth, the gods perfected "wide understanding" for man (or at least for
their designated rulers). In other words, the ancients possessed
"revealed knowledge" rather than developed knowledge. At the end of
the last Ice Age, their knowledge did not increase but dramatically
decreased as basic principles were lost to devastating natural
disasters and human conflicts. However, the institution of kingship
continued to cling slavishly to traditions long after any
understanding remained.

It will be interesting in the years to come to see just how accurate
the ancient theories of planet formation and collisions were. It
should some day become clear whether they had outside help from ET or
not.