Official Bugmash time and venue

Adam Keys

Aug 6, 2009, 1:06:59 PM8/6/09
to Dallas Ruby Brigade
What: Fixin' Rails bugs
When: Saturday Aug. 8, 10 AM - 5 PM
Where: Cohabitat - 2517 Thomas Ave Dallas, TX 75201 (Google Local: http://bit.ly/lFo7)
Who: You!
Why: Fame, code, and prizes!

I've confirmed the time with the Cohabitat folks. We're good to go.
Also, I'm told there will be a Usability Professionals event going at
the same time, so if you're on the fence about coming, you can always
go hang out with them if you aren't feeling the code-fu.

Also, there are prizes! Those who review, verify, create and fix
tickets get points; points are added up at the end of the weekend and
books, hosting, etc. are awarded to the individuals with the highest
scores.

You can read more about the prizes and the general idea of the Bugmash
on the RailsBridge wiki: http://wiki.railsbridge.org/projects/railsbridge/wiki/BugMash

I hope to see a bunch of ya'll on Saturday!

--
~akk
http://therealadam.com

Tim Caswell

Aug 6, 2009, 1:11:19 PM8/6/09
to dall...@googlegroups.com
You should get us listed on the <http://wiki.railsbridge.org/projects/railsbridge/wiki/BugMash#Teams
> site so other developers in the area who aren't in this list will
see.

Tim Caswell

Aug 8, 2009, 11:11:09 AM8/8/09
to dall...@googlegroups.com, Dallas Ruby Brigade
I probally won't make it till about noon. See you then

Sent from my iPod