Cytoscape Tutorial Video for Users and Developers

Keiichiro Ono

Nov 3, 2009, 9:26:40 PM11/3/09
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
We are planning to make some tutorial video for both users and
developers something like the following:

For Users:
http://www.vimeo.com/7421617

For Developers:
http://www.vimeo.com/7425410

Please let me know if you have any comments. Answers for the
following question is very helpful:

- What kind of information/tutorial do you need?
- What is the confusing part when you use Cytoscape?

Thanks.
Kei

--
Keiichiro Ono ko...@ucsd.edu

Cytoscape Core Developer Team: http://www.cytoscape.org/
UCSD School of Medicine Trey Ideker Lab: http://chianti.ucsd.edu/idekerlab/

Mindaugas Razbadauskas

Nov 4, 2009, 7:47:39 AM11/4/09
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Very nice idea and useful tutorial, thanks

It would be great if it were a video tutorial how to create or modify core plugins from source and make jars file :)

Mindaugas

Keiichiro Ono

Nov 4, 2009, 4:23:37 PM11/4/09
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
Thanks for your feedback.
Plugin developer's guide for Eclipse users is one of our TODO items.

Currently, we are developing both Cytoscape 3 series and 2 series, and
not much documentation or sample code is available for 3, so first,
I'll try to make some plugin developer tutorials for 3.

Kei