A new version of the Enrichment Map Plugin has been released.
New features include (http://baderlab.org/EnrichmentMap/ReleaseNotesv1.2):
* Ability to compare enrichment results from two different species or two different expression platforms. Overlaps are created for each expression set separately.
* Creation of Enrichment maps based solely on a gene set file (for large gmt files requires a lot of memory)
* New similarity metric using combined overlap and jaccard coefficient based on a constant K defined by the user.
* Added Bingo file support (http://www.psb.ugent.be/cbd/papers/BiNGO/Home.html)
* Added ability to view gene in each geneset even if an expression file has not been loaded.
* Added elementary support for exporting heatmap view as pdf (in addition to being able to export a text file).
* Bulk Enrichment map creation - designed for multiple GSEA results where an EM is wanted for each GSEA run. Using the rpt file of each GSEA result a Cytoscape session with the Enrichment Map and a pdf of each network is generated
* Bug fixes
Enrichment Map v1.2 is available for download from the plugin browser or our website (http://baderlab.org/Software/EnrichmentMap).