NetworkPrioritizer is now available for download

Tim Kacprowski

Apr 18, 2013, 8:47:37 AM4/18/13
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com, cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
We are pleased to announce the public release of our new Cytoscape plugin NetworkPrioritizer.

NetworkPrioritizer ranks nodes according to centrality measures that quantify the node relevance for the connectivity between a set of seed nodes and the rest of the network. Furthermore, it provides tools to compare and aggregate different rankings.
NetworkPrioritizer can be applied to weighted, unweighted, directed, and undirected networks. It is particularly suited for the integrative prioritization of candidate disease genes or other molecules.

The plugin and further information are available at http://www.networkprioritizer.de

.
NetworkPrioritizer is released for Cytoscape 2.8.x, but will become available for Cytoscape 3.0 soon as well.

If you use NetworkPrioritizer in your work, please cite
Kacprowski T., Doncheva N.T., Albrecht M. (2013) NetworkPrioritizer: a versatile tool for network-based prioritization of candidate disease genes or other molecules. Bioinformatics (Advanced Access) doi:10.1093/bioinformatics/btt164

Tim Kacprowski
Molecular Networks in Medical Bioinformatics
Max Planck Institute for Informatics
Campus E1.4, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany

Tim Kacprowski

Jul 1, 2013, 3:55:00 AM7/1/13
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com, cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, we are experiencing some trouble with the server hosting the website.
We are working on the problem and will make the download available again, as soon as possible.

Best regards
Tim Kacprowski

Tim Kacprowski
Molecular Networks in Medical Bioinformatics
Max Planck Institute for Informatics
Campus E1.4, 66123 Saarbrücken, Germany

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:32 AM, Minji Kim <minj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to download NetworkPrioritizer, but the link http://www.networkprioritizer.de is broken..

Service not available

Sorry - due to unforeseeable technical reasons, the following URL will not be available until approximately June 28th:

http://www.networkprioritizer.de/

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Is there any other way I can access the software meanwhile?

Thank you,

Minji Kim

Tim Kacprowski