Talented Cytopathology Professionals Needed

Alyssa Peterson

Apr 3, 2009, 2:44:26 PM4/3/09
to CYTOPA...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning,

My name is Alyssa Peterson, and I am the Director of Lab/Pathology recruitment, and I am contacting you about a permanent, full time, Monday-Friday Cytotechnologist position located in NJ and NY.  If you are interested please respond with a current copy of your resume attached as a Microsoft word document, and a contact number with the best time to reach you. You can call me anytime, at 770.621.2639 ext. 4 or send me an email at aly...@alliedsearchpartners.com for further information. If you are not interested we offer a $1000 referral bonus so feel free to forward this email to whomever you feel fit.

Please review the job description:

New York/Long Island Lab: Must have NY license, with at least one year experience.

New Jersey Lab: ASCP thin prep certified, with at least one year experience.
Benefits:

They offer an attractive benefits package for full time employment, including medical/dental insurance, PTO, 401K, and much more!!!!!!

--
Alyssa Peterson
Allied Search Partners

Alyssa

Apr 3, 2009, 2:45:11 PM4/3/09
to CYTOPATHNET-L
Salary is highly competitive!!!

Amjed Higgo

Apr 4, 2009, 6:24:17 AM4/4/09
to cytopa...@googlegroups.com

AMJED HIGGO

Al Ain - Abu Dhabi. UAE, P.O .Box 1006 . amjed...@hotmail.com.

ahi...@alain-hospital.ae

00971507944331

Dear Sir or Madam :

I am a current employee of Al-Ain Hospital and am looking to further my professional experience. I am attaching my resume for your information and professional placement.

With a Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Science, I feel confident of the attitude and skill I can bring to further your organization.

I am a young, diligent and loyal employee with unparalleled integrity and the will to learn and succeed. If you are interest in a self-motivated and highly competent candidate, we should speak.. I am available for an interview at your convenience. I appreciate your time, and look forward to an opportunity to speak with you further regarding a role in your organization.

Additional skills and qualifications are outlined in the accompanying resume.

Sincerely yours

Amjed Higgo

> Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:45:11 -0700
> Subject: [CYTOPATHNET-L] Talented Cytopathology Professionals Needed