Great Southwest Bike Swap 2010

Myles/rattrappress

Dec 12, 2009, 9:05:16 PM12/12/09
to CycleBABBLE
Colonel's Bikes just announce the date for the next Great Southwest
Bike Swap. It's Sunday February 7th from 9 AM-3 PM. Details on spaces,
cost, etc. will be announced on Colonel's blog on Monday 12-14-09.

http://colonelsbikes.blogspot.com/2009/12/great-southwest-bike-swap-2010.html

If the cost for a space is reasonable, what would guys think about
chipping in and having a BABBLE booth. We could sell our unused bike
stuff thats cluttering up our homes.

Doohickie

Dec 12, 2009, 10:02:57 PM12/12/09
to CycleBABBLE
I will probably go to the meet but I don't know about getting a
booth. I don't really have too much I want to sell right now. I can
take a shift manning it, though, and maybe kick in a little money
toward the cost.

I went to this last year and it was pretty awesome.

On Dec 12, 8:05 pm, "Myles/rattrappress" <rattrappr...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Colonel's Bikes just announce the date for the next Great Southwest
> Bike Swap. It's Sunday February 7th from 9 AM-3 PM. Details on spaces,
> cost, etc. will be announced on Colonel's blog on Monday 12-14-09.
>
> http://colonelsbikes.blogspot.com/2009/12/great-southwest-bike-swap-2...

m T

Dec 12, 2009, 10:12:57 PM12/12/09
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
I had a great time last year. I've got some items to sell but definitely not enough to justify a booth. I think booths were pretty cheap last year. 10'x10' booths indoors were $30 or $15 outdoors.

Chandra

Dec 12, 2009, 11:08:56 PM12/12/09
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
i have the least amount to sell, probably. if time permits, i will swing by but i am definitely not interested in getting a booth.
thanks though!
--
Peace :)
-Chandra...

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.”
-- Mark Twain

dickdavid

Dec 15, 2009, 7:22:25 AM12/15/09
to CycleBABBLE
I'm still in bike hoarding mode so there isn't much for me to sell. I
would love to check out the event, so it will definitely be on my
calendar.

Davis, Charlie D - (TEXAS)

Dec 15, 2009, 7:35:09 AM12/15/09
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
Bike hording!!! I knew there was an offical name for this problem I have. Is there a cure?
winmail.dat

Christopher Johnson

Dec 15, 2009, 8:20:17 AM12/15/09
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
I'd really like to visit a bicycle swap meet, but my Sunday's are devoted to someone else.

Doohickie

Dec 15, 2009, 8:41:49 AM12/15/09
to CycleBABBLE
Chris: Tell Him I said hi! ;- )

On Dec 15, 7:20 am, Christopher Johnson <cj.spin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd really like to visit a bicycle swap meet, but my Sunday's are devoted to
> someone else.
>
> On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM, Myles/rattrappress
> <rattrappr...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Colonel's Bikes just announce the date for the next Great Southwest
> > Bike Swap. It's Sunday February 7th from 9 AM-3 PM. Details on spaces,
> > cost, etc. will be announced on Colonel's blog on Monday 12-14-09.
>
> >http://colonelsbikes.blogspot.com/2009/12/great-southwest-bike-swap-2...

Chandra

Dec 15, 2009, 12:12:30 PM12/15/09
to cycle...@googlegroups.com
swap meets are fun! i volunteered for one in st louis and sold one of my bikes for a great price there.