Cusp dosen't work on eclipse 3.4

22 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

chshawkn

μη αναγνωσμένη,
22 Οκτ 2008, 1:54:17 π.μ.22/10/08
ως Cusp Development
My OS is vista 64bit.
My IDE is Eclipse 3.4SDK with MyEclipse 7M2.
After install Cusp from update site 'http://www.sergeykolos.com/cusp/
update',I can't creat Lisp Project.
When I click on 'Finish' button,I got a blank error.

I tried to load a Project created by Eclipse 3.3,but there was no
'Load asd' option.
REPL window throw an exception(java.lang.NullPointerException) when I
click it.

Only Eclipse 3.4 can work under 64bit vista,I have no chooice.
Please help me to get it work , thanks.

Yesha

μη αναγνωσμένη,
22 Οκτ 2008, 11:13:27 π.μ.22/10/08
ως Cusp Development
Cusp works fine under Eclipse 3.4.1 for me on Ubuntu. I installed
manually by copying the plugin to the Eclipse folder. I use Cusp
0.9.375 downloded from here:
http://sergeykolos.com/cusp/intro/

Timothy Jasko

μη αναγνωσμένη,
25 Οκτ 2008, 10:19:51 μ.μ.25/10/08
ως cusp-dev...@googlegroups.com
I wouldn't be surprised if this is a case of 32-bit SBCL not working
on 64-bit. I'm not actually sure if there is a version of SBCL that
works for 64-bit windows, but if so, you'll need to download and
install it yourself.
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση