Monochrome output with maven+cucumber-jvm+maven-exec-plugin

Jason H

Feb 24, 2012, 4:34:06 PM2/24/12
to Cukes
I'm trying to remove color formatting from the pretty format using
Groovy-only via Cucumber-jvm. I've tried to pass in the
cucumber.monochrome="true" system parameter, based on advice in this
post: http://groups.google.com/group/cukes/browse_thread/thread/69a5a807e16d698c/86aedc436a0055e3?lnk=gst&q=monochrome#86aedc436a0055e3

Take a look at my POM.XML in this link below, note the bolded section
with system params:

http://typewith.me/p/Maven_cuke_configuration

However, I'm still getting colored output.

aslak hellesoy

Feb 24, 2012, 4:48:48 PM2/24/12
to cu...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:34 PM, Jason H <ja...@wheelspecs.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to remove color formatting from the pretty format using
> Groovy-only via Cucumber-jvm. I've tried to pass in the
> cucumber.monochrome="true" system parameter, based on advice in this
> post: http://groups.google.com/group/cukes/browse_thread/thread/69a5a807e16d698c/86aedc436a0055e3?lnk=gst&q=monochrome#86aedc436a0055e3

That property has been removed. It's currently not possible, but if
you file a github ticket it will be a reminder to someone to maybe
implement it one day.

Aslak

> Take a look at my POM.XML in this link below, note the bolded section
> with system params:
>
> http://typewith.me/p/Maven_cuke_configuration
>
> However, I'm still getting colored output.

Jason H

Feb 24, 2012, 5:19:42 PM2/24/12
to Cukes
Sucks to be me. Thanks for the reply.