Shipping price and countries

Tom Cubie

Jan 12, 2013, 5:29:26 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

A lot of complain about the shipping price. Why we did not provide
other choice than DHL/Fedex is the delivery guarantee. DHL/Fedex will
call or send email to you if can not be delivered. In some countries,
the post is not friendly to package from China, ie Italy. We have sent
several packages to Italy before, but none was delivered. If you have
received packages from China before shipped by China post air mail or
Hongkong post air mail, please tell me the country. We will add air
mail for these specific countries. Please do not open another thread
asking shipping price to your country.

--
Keep simple, stay foolish.

Richard Klingler

Jan 12, 2013, 5:35:00 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tom

That's fine and acceptable. Well DHL sometimes even delivers the package when nobody is home and fakes the signature ;-)

Anyway...

What I would like to see that we could order more than 5 Cubieboards and accessories at once.
Seems the online shop has a fixed limit of US$ 20 shipping costs.

There is no way I could order 5 Cubies and 5 TTL cables and 5 cases at once.

Tom Cubie

Jan 12, 2013, 5:52:08 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Richard Klingler
<richard....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Tom
>
> That's fine and acceptable. Well DHL sometimes even delivers the package
> when nobody is home and fakes the signature ;-)

Looks like the express service a better in China :D

> Anyway...
>
> What I would like to see that we could order more than 5 Cubieboards and
> accessories at once.
> Seems the online shop has a fixed limit of US$ 20 shipping costs.
>
> There is no way I could order 5 Cubies and 5 TTL cables and 5 cases at once.

It should be fixed now.

Daniel Gamboa

Jan 12, 2013, 6:34:52 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
I receive almost every month registered packages from Hongkong post or Chinapost (last one is horribly slow, it's better to avoid it) to Mexico, could you add Honkongpost registered to my country?

Tom Cubie

Jan 12, 2013, 6:56:54 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Daniel Gamboa <danielg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I receive almost every month registered packages from Hongkong post or
> Chinapost (last one is horribly slow, it's better to avoid it) to Mexico,
> could you add Honkongpost registered to my country?

Added.

> El sábado, 12 de enero de 2013 04:29:26 UTC-6, mr.hipboi escribió:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> A lot of complain about the shipping price. Why we did not provide
>> other choice than DHL/Fedex is the delivery guarantee. DHL/Fedex will
>> call or send email to you if can not be delivered. In some countries,
>> the post is not friendly to package from China, ie Italy. We have sent
>> several packages to Italy before, but none was delivered. If you have
>> received packages from China before shipped by China post air mail or
>> Hongkong post air mail, please tell me the country. We will add air
>> mail for these specific countries. Please do not open another thread
>> asking shipping price to your country.
>>
>> --
>> Keep simple, stay foolish.

Roman Mamedov

Jan 12, 2013, 7:20:36 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com, mr.h...@gmail.com
Hello,

I receive a lot of packages in Russia via China post, HK post and Singapore
post. It takes about 1 month, sometimes up to 2 months, but with a tracking
number there is never a problem.

Singapore post is the fastest, then HK post, and China post is the slowest.

--
With respect,
Roman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Stallman had a printer,
with code he could not see.
So he began to tinker,
and set the software free."
signature.asc

Richard Klingler

Jan 12, 2013, 8:12:59 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Okay...adding 10 pcs each of the board, case and TTL cable works...and shows shipping costs...
But above not..so can't order more than 10 each (o;

BTW: You mentioned the orders will be shipped this weekend? Still see the 2 orders as "unfulfilled".

cheers
richard

Gerardo Di Iorio

Jan 12, 2013, 8:48:54 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

2013/1/12 Tom Cubie <mr.h...@gmail.com>

Hi tom,
i live in Italy, i have order from you
aliexpress shop mele a100 and ttl usb.
This ship with sweden post is very ok 10 day and
the packages are to me.
I and my friend buy more package from
aliexpress with tracking HKpost and China Post and all shipping is ok.
Naturally i not buy package
before xmas and chinese new year.
Form me in Italy Shwden post is ok.

regards
Gerardo Di Iorio

--
Keep simple, stay foolish.

http://gerardodiiorio.blogspot.com/
Lo scopo del lavoro è quello di guadagnarsi il tempo libero  (Aristotele)
The purpose of the job is to gain leisure  (Aristotele)

possum96

Jan 12, 2013, 10:13:51 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tom,

Could you please add Australia to the list of countries to use Hongkong post  and Chinapost.

I often get packages from China using the above carriers without a problem. They might be slow
but they appear to be reliable.

Thanks,

Graham Smith

Carlos Alberto García Guardia

Jan 13, 2013, 12:56:05 AM1/13/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
To Argentina I received via EMS, shopping at dinodirect, but the most convenient is what they call Regular Post Service.
Since the shipping is usually free. Also that the declared value is minimized or maintained within certain margins,
as otherwise Import values ​​are ridiculously high.

Greetings

Mehmet Mersin

Jan 13, 2013, 1:23:55 AM1/13/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
> --

Hi Tom,

Please add Japan to the list. I've bought many things from China, sent
by China Post, HK Post and Singapore Post, and never had a problem
with customs or delivery. China Post is the slowest though.

Regards,
-mehmet mersin

x PT

Jan 13, 2013, 8:54:40 AM1/13/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

Could you please add Chile to the list of countries to use Hongkong post and Chinapost.
It takes about 2 months, but with a tracking number there is never a problem.

Sorry my english I do copy and paste ;-)

Ibrahim Ng'eno

Jan 14, 2013, 4:01:03 PM1/14/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Could you please Add Kenya to the countries that can use Registered Airmail?

I have received packages from HKPost, SingaporePost and ChinaPost via airmail and the time from China to Kenya is surprisingly good [ 10 days compared to DHL 5 ]

Thank You.

Ibrahim

Hesa Putra

Jan 15, 2013, 2:41:33 AM1/15/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Please add Singapore. I always buy stuff from China(ebay)  with no problem.  Thanks!

Graham Smith

Jan 12, 2013, 6:34:31 AM1/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday 12 January 2013 21:29:26 Tom Cubie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A lot of complain about the shipping price. Why we did not provide
> other choice than DHL/Fedex is the delivery guarantee. DHL/Fedex will
> call or send email to you if can not be delivered. In some countries,
> the post is not friendly to package from China, ie Italy. We have sent
> several packages to Italy before, but none was delivered. If you have
> received packages from China before shipped by China post air mail or
> Hongkong post air mail, please tell me the country. We will add air
> mail for these specific countries. Please do not open another thread
> asking shipping price to your country.
>
> --
> Keep simple, stay foolish.

Hi Tom,

Could you please add Australia to the China post air mail option. I order
quite a lot from China and have never had a problem with deliveries.
DHL/Fedex make it far too expensive for purchase of the cases, etc. I do not
mind the wait.

--
Regards,

Graham Smith

Zener

Jan 16, 2013, 1:36:27 AM1/16/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm used to receive packages with China Post or HongKong Post here in France, it takes a time to get it arrived (1 month), but I never had problems.

Could you please add 'France' ?

Thanks :)

Simos Xenitellis

Jan 16, 2013, 7:29:59 AM1/16/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Could you also add Greece to the list of countries that can receive
from China Post or HongKong Post?

Thanks,
Simos

Thor God

Jan 16, 2013, 7:37:02 AM1/16/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Please add Spain too. I've been buying from years without any problems with registered air mail.

Thanks.

Samuel.

Martin Ayotte

Jan 16, 2013, 8:48:27 AM1/16/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Please, also add option for shipping to Canada via ChinaPost or HKPost.
Otherwise, DHL/Fedex will add custom brokerage fees of about $40, which will make total price unaffordable.

Thanks,

Neil Graham

Jan 16, 2013, 6:11:31 PM1/16/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Could you also add New Zealand to the list of countries that can receive from China Post or HongKong Post?

I have been getting things from Merimobiles and DealExtreme without a problem.

Cristian Rodriguez

Feb 3, 2013, 9:09:32 PM2/3/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

El sábado, 12 de enero de 2013 07:29:26 UTC-3, mr.hipboi escribió:
Hi,

A lot of complain about the shipping price. Why we did not provide
other choice than DHL/Fedex is the delivery guarantee.
--

You can add EMS to Chile as well, it works reasonably fast and has excellent coberture here.

ps: avoid DHL, they charge some very high fees for customs processing.

Michal Suchanek

Mar 15, 2013, 5:18:14 AM3/15/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I just received a package through China post in Czech Republic so I
guess this shipping methog works here too.

Thanks

Michal

Simos Xenitellis

Mar 15, 2013, 9:59:46 AM3/15/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:18 AM, Michal Suchanek <hram...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I just received a package through China post in Czech Republic so I
> guess this shipping methog works here too.

Which order was that package from?

Another user from the Czech Republic had delivery issues, so is that
simply an issue with delayed processing?

Simos

Michal Suchanek

Mar 15, 2013, 10:16:23 AM3/15/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
It was not cubieboard.

The package was shiped 2013-02-18 and arrived this week in a plain
bubble envelope.

A perhaps slightly larger package shipped on 2013-02-04 did not arrive yet.

Thanks

Michal

Tom Cubie

Mar 23, 2013, 10:22:00 AM3/23/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Ok, every country replied below are added to the whitelist. Now for
the EU counties, the shipping method is Sweden post air mail. If you
buy just one cubieboard, the shipping cost is 7$.

LinBaiRui

Mar 24, 2013, 7:00:21 AM3/24/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
France, UK and Israel are all OK for China/HK Post :)

killwarez

Mar 24, 2013, 8:33:41 AM3/24/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Tom, please add Belarus as fine country for Air Mail and Express Mail services.

I'm shopping online long time and we haven't problems with our postal services here in Belarus. When I receive Air Mail I usually get paper notification in my postal box. With this notification or with some kind of ID document I can go to my postal service and get my Air Mail. They never call cause they are processing lots of packages. For example my postal office process about 50-400 packages per day. Usually Air Mail from China arrives in 3-6 weeks depending of exact mail service. Singapore usually the fastest one.

Next thing is Express Mail. It is as fine as expensive. Usually it is delivered right to your door or your hands. But before delivery they are calling to you to tell that postal sorting office has Express Mail to you. If you cannot get the package right now postal service can leave it for you so you can get it later in sorting center. Usually it takes 7-14 days to get Express Mail from almost anywhere.

Free of customs charges price limit for AirMail and Express Mail is 120 euros.  Please add these two services for Belarus to be avail for Cubieboard shipping.

Other services like Fedex, DHL, TNT, etc will always be charged by customs starting from 5 euros price of package, but after paying the charges and filling all forms the package usually shipped right to you by courier. In our law these delivery services are stated as commercial delivery and they got to be charged by customs.

On Saturday, January 12, 2013 1:29:26 PM UTC+3, Tom Cubie wrote:
Hi,

A lot of complain about the shipping price. Why we did not provide
other choice than DHL/Fedex is the delivery guarantee. DHL/Fedex will
call or send email to you if can not be delivered. In some countries,
the post is not friendly to package from China, ie Italy. We have sent
several packages to Italy before, but none was delivered. If you have
received packages from China before shipped by China post air mail or
Hongkong post air mail, please tell me the country. We will add air
mail for these specific countries. Please do not open another thread
asking shipping price to your country.

Tom Cubie

Mar 26, 2013, 11:06:54 AM3/26/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 8:33 PM, killwarez <cat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tom, please add Belarus as fine country for Air Mail and Express Mail
> services.

Done.

Birone Lynch

Mar 26, 2013, 1:28:38 PM3/26/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

Done.

Not for Israel... Perhaps it would be simpler to 'blacklist' countries with known problems with China Post, instead of whitelisting?

amp...@hotmail.com

Mar 27, 2013, 10:05:57 AM3/27/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Tom I would be very grateful if you could add Slovenia to Sweden air mail method.

Otherwise, I must say that I have never had any problems with China/HK Post.

Thank you very much, have a good day.

LP

Martin

LinBaiRui

Mar 29, 2013, 4:35:11 PM3/29/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
And Israel - no problems with China/HK Post there.

Tom Cubie

Mar 30, 2013, 10:13:19 AM3/30/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Both Israel and Slovenia are added.

Simos Xenitellis

Mar 31, 2013, 6:05:55 PM3/31/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

At which shop are you adding the standard shipping to?

Simos

Tom Cubie

Apr 1, 2013, 12:10:18 AM4/1/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 6:05 AM, Simos Xenitellis
<simos...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> At which shop are you adding the standard shipping to?

cubieboard.myshopify.com

franklin nascimento

Apr 7, 2013, 7:35:35 PM4/7/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ton,

I am buying 5 items:

5V/2A Power adapter - U.S. / North America

 $ 7.95

 Hewlett Packard

150M usb wifi module - USB WIFI

 $ 8.95

 MERCURY

A simple case - Simple case

 $ 3.95

 Cubietech

F10 2.4G wireless keyboard / mouse air -

F10

 $ 29.95

 Mele

Cubieboard 1GB - 1GB NAND RAM/4GB

 $ 49.00

 Flash Cubietech

 $ 99.80 Sub total $ 25.00 + shipping is $ 124.80.

Can you declare the total value of $ 49.90? (From Brazil)

vasu devan

Apr 10, 2013, 9:47:10 AM4/10/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

Dear Tom,
                                We need 200 numbers of cubieboard. Please send  the procedures and cost to the mail " ku...@realtech.in " and "vasude...@gmail.com". We already bought two numbers of cubie through tabao and tested it. Please mail us ASAP>
Vasudevan
Real Tech Systems

Agron Selimaj

Apr 24, 2013, 10:37:02 AM4/24/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hey Tom,

In Kosovo I receive goods via HKPost.

//Agron

Hasantha Lokugamage

May 7, 2013, 11:16:44 PM5/7/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,
I am from Sri Lanka
I am receiving packages from HK post and China mail without any problem when i purchase things from Ebay, Aliexpress, Dealxtreeme etc.

Please add Sri Lanka to the list

regards,
Hasantha

Tom Cubie

May 12, 2013, 12:01:59 PM5/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com, as99...@gmail.com
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Agron Selimaj <as99...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Tom,
>
> In Kosovo I receive goods via HKPost.

Added.

> //Agron

Tom Cubie

May 12, 2013, 12:02:32 PM5/12/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com, has...@gmail.com
Added.

> regards,
> Hasantha

Romain Goupil

Jun 6, 2013, 8:55:55 AM6/6/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm allready uses China Post and HongKong Post in France (10-20 days). I never had any problems.

Could you add 'France' (I don't know for french Guiana, polynesia and Southern Territories)?

Thanks

Le samedi 12 janvier 2013 11:29:26 UTC+1, Tom Cubie a écrit :
Hi,

A lot of complain about the shipping price. Why we did not provide
other choice than DHL/Fedex is the delivery guarantee. DHL/Fedex will
call or send email to you if can not be delivered. In some countries,
the post is not friendly to package from China, ie Italy. We have sent
several packages to Italy before, but none was delivered. If you have
received packages from China before shipped by China post air mail or
Hongkong post air mail, please tell me the country. We will add air
mail for these specific countries. Please do not open another thread
asking shipping price to your country.

boogieman

Aug 28, 2013, 10:55:42 AM8/28/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

salut, j'essaie de rassembler des francophones pour un forum cubieboard,  trop facile point net.
si ça t'interesse...

zu zue

Aug 30, 2013, 12:58:08 AM8/30/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to know china post air mail serve Myanmar. If yes, pls explain your route.

Thanks.

Jura Vi

Oct 2, 2013, 4:03:07 PM10/2/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
I'm recieving packages using HK Post or Chinese post on monthly basis and during couple of years already. No problems so far.. So please add Estonia.
DHL is good but too expensive for a little cheap goods like Cubieboards.

Eugeniy Khvastunov

Oct 2, 2013, 4:36:32 PM10/2/13
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

Hello!
You can add Ukraine to whitelit for HK post and CP.