lack of response on alibaba.com

Joao Mendonca

Sep 27, 2012, 3:05:00 PM9/27/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
I sent some questions about shipping on my order a few days ago and didnt get a response yet...

What is the best channel to get response on my order?

zowtar

Sep 27, 2012, 5:01:03 PM9/27/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
holyday in china

Tom Cubie

Sep 28, 2012, 1:00:59 PM9/28/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 3:05 AM, Joao Mendonca <jalfme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I sent some questions about shipping on my order a few days ago and didnt
> get a response yet...

The shop owner can not access the internet for the past 3 days. Now he
is alive again. All the first batch of boards will be shipped after
the holiday(Oct 6th). About 20 orders are already shipped today.

--
Keep simple, stay foolish.

Joao Mendonca

Sep 28, 2012, 4:03:37 PM9/28/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
How many batches were sold on alibaba?

Scott Castaline

Sep 28, 2012, 5:19:24 PM9/28/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com

cubieboard

Sep 30, 2012, 1:30:48 PM9/30/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 4:03 AM, Joao Mendonca <jalfme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How many batches were sold on alibaba?
The first batch and the second batch. Some of the first batch are
shipped and the rest will be shipped after the holiday in China. The
second batch are pre-ordered on aliexpress, will be shipped by the
middle of Oct.

Michal Suchanek

Oct 1, 2012, 9:34:54 AM10/1/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
On 30 September 2012 19:30, cubieboard <sup...@cubieboard.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 4:03 AM, Joao Mendonca <jalfme...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How many batches were sold on alibaba?
> The first batch and the second batch. Some of the first batch are
> shipped and the rest will be shipped after the holiday in China. The
> second batch are pre-ordered on aliexpress, will be shipped by the

You say they are preordered on aliexpress but there is no cubieboard
product available their search can find.

Are they not put there yet or sold out again already?

Thanks

Michal

Alejandro Mery

Oct 1, 2012, 9:37:55 AM10/1/12
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
the first batch, and part of the second (by accident), sold out. until
the second batch is out the product won't be relisted in
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/511685.

best regards,
Alejandro Mery