MALLOY AND LAMONT ENDORSE GEORGE JEPSEN FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL

1 view

George Jepsen

May 21, 2010, 1:43:10 PM5/21/10

MALLOY AND LAMONT ENDORSE

GEORGE JEPSEN FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL

Jepsen to Win the Nomination

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Friday, May 21, 2010

(HARTFORD, CT) – Dan Malloy and Ned Lamont, the two Democratic gubernatorial candidates have announced their endorsement of George Jepsen as Connecticut’s next Attorney General.

“These are both strong candidates and I am honored to be endorsed by them, said Jepsen. We plan to secure the nomination and work tirelessly to win in November”.

Earlier this week former Attorney General candidate Cam Staples, also endorsed George Jepsen for Attorney General.

For more information on the George Jepsen campaign, visit www.georgejepsen2010.com

Contact:

Melissa Muszynski

Email: mmuszyn...@gmail.com

Cell: 860-558-8535

###

Paid for by Jepsen 2010, Kathleen J. Kowalyshyn, Treasurer,

Approved by George Jepsen