in-japan Exchange student webpage info???

Marc

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99

Dave wrote:

> I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any web-pages
> about exchange students' experiences while in Japan.
>
> I'm about 95% certain I'll be going next year, so I
> want to know all there is to know before I get there.
>
> --
> from Dave

If you want 200 pages of detail about one person's experiences here's a classic:

http://www.maison-otaku.net/~genman/diary.html

-Marc

Marc

Mar 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/5/99

Michael Cash wrote:

> In other words, the particular program I was involved in was a sham
> and a complete waste of time educationally. As a paid vacation it was
> absolutely wonderful.

Yup...been there done that. I was a Mombusho exchange student in Toyama
Univesity for 6 months. Learned a bunch of Japanese, travelled around a
bit, but otherwise got nothing in the way of a formal education.

Hey are you back in Tennessee now?

-Marc L.

Dave

Mar 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/6/99
Marc wrote:

> If you want 200 pages of detail about one person's experiences here's a classic:
>
> http://www.maison-otaku.net/~genman/diary.html
>
> -Marc

woohoo, thanks!

--
from Dave

http://members.xoom.com/DStevenson/
* 2/1 added Kinkaku-ji v1.0 *
* 5/1 updated Photo Studio *
* 5/1 added personal gallery *

Michael Cash

Mar 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/6/99
Back in Tennessee, but will be moving back to Japan sometime this
year.