Noah, I am wondering where you would like to take the project from
I would personally want to C#-ify the code, and I am wondering
Some things that could be done:
* Replace manual memory management (strlen30, free, sqlite_sprintf and
* Avoid using the emulated C library functions and instead use
* Avoid using printf, but use Console.WriteLine instead.
* Use the "using" construct for automatically disposing objects.
* Avoid depending on #ifdef WIN32 for example to produce libraries
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.