Does C#-SQLite support SQLITE_HAS_CODEC for WinRT Environment

Jay

May 3, 2013, 12:05:03 PM5/3/13
to csharp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Does C#-SQLite support SQLITE_HAS_CODEC for WinRT Environment?

If not, is there some implementation of the crypto.cs with classes that are compatible with the WinRT environment available,

Thanks in advance for your help,

Best Regards,
Jay

Noah Hart

May 3, 2013, 8:31:23 PM5/3/13
to csharp...@googlegroups.com
Yes, as far as I know it should work just fine.

Pleas respond to the list with your results

Noah

Jay

May 4, 2013, 4:11:38 AM5/4/13
to csharp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Noah,

It doesn't work as System.Security.Cryptography namespace is not part of the WinRT environment. Am planning on doing something very similar to what you have accomplished for System.Data package for WinRT. Will let you know how it holds up,

If you know how this could be accomplished in an easier manner, let me know, I would be glad to hear your inputs,

Best Regards,
Jay

gma...@gmail.com

May 24, 2013, 6:17:47 AM5/24/13
to csharp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Just tried to build latest version on WinRT and it fails ( ICryptoTransform related). Anyone managed to build it ?