CSUnplugged.org web site down?

Franklin Weng

Apr 18, 2016, 10:03:05 AM4/18/16
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is the CSUnplugged.org web site down currently?  I couldn't connect to it and I'll have a talk introducing CSUnplugged on Wednesday!

Would anyone please take a look at it?

Thanks,
Franklin

Tim Bell

Apr 18, 2016, 3:35:12 PM4/18/16
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Franklin,

Thanks for alerting us (we've just woken up in NZ!)

It looks like our web host is experiencing a DDoS attack: https://statusblog.webfaction.com/2016/04/17/web442-inaccessible/

At this stage we have to wait for them to sort it out.

Thanks,
Tim Bell

Tim Bell

Apr 18, 2016, 5:34:13 PM4/18/16
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
The site now seems to be working again,  so Unplugged is no longer, ummm, unplugged.

The nice thing with Unplugged is that when your system is down, you can still get on with some lessons!

Regards,
tim