Support for pkgconfig

alekcey

Oct 26, 2009, 10:55:37 PM10/26/09
to Crypto++ Users
Hi all,

Is it possible to add file libcrypto++.pc to cryptopp to make it
possible other
programs built with "-lcrypto++"?

For example libcrypto++.pc was added in Debian

and in ALTLinux
http://sisyphus.ru/ru/srpm/Sisyphus/libcryptopp/spec

If every distribution adds pkgconfig support may be it is make sense
to add it
in upstream?

Wei Dai

Oct 26, 2009, 11:13:07 PM10/26/09
to alekcey, Crypto++ Users
I have no problem with doing that. (Well, except that I'm not familiar with
pkgconfig so I'll probably need help to maintain the file.) Is there a
version of libcrypto++.pc that is in the public domain?

Oct 28, 2009, 7:09:05 PM10/28/09
to Crypto++ Users
In Fedora cryptopp.pc file will be added:

prefix=/usr
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include