Fresh install, home page (redirect) error

in...@fijnmedia.nl

Oct 10, 2010, 3:36:29 AM10/10/10
to Croogo
Hello,

The website runs on a shared hosting platform. Since a week my home
page doesn't work anymore. The other pages works as normal.

I have also tried a fresh install from the cakephp website and I got
the same error:
Error: Redirect:Controller could not be found.

Error: Create the class Redirect:Controller below in file: app/
controllers/redirect:controller.php

<?php
class Redirect:Controller extends AppController {

var $name = 'Redirect:';
}
?>

This is my fresh croogo install:
http://care.fijnmedia.nl/

And here my cakephp install:
http://cake.fijnmedia.nl/

Maybe its something with the htaccess / dispatcher or something, I
really don't know.
I hope someone can help me.

Kind regards

in...@fijnmedia.nl

Oct 10, 2010, 5:27:17 AM10/10/10
to Croogo
I have found out it has to do something with the /app/
webroot/.htaccess file.
If I change:
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?url=$1 [QSA,L]

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [QSA,L]

It works properly.

Thats stange isn't it?

Greets

mpeshev

Oct 10, 2010, 5:24:45 PM10/10/10
to Croogo
There is a chance you have messed up your permissions and the system
tries to redirect you to your index. I personally have no problems
with admin privileges and I've encountered a similar problem being non-
authorized user for a controller.