RE: [Domoljubna videoteka] New video

Yanko Galinac

Jun 12, 2011, 8:20:34 AM6/12/11
to g+44aewd4000zg3l1qo4l001k...@groups.facebook.com, A Petar Pocrnja, Ante Cuvako, Ante Juric, autohtonahrvat...@gmail.com, Branitelji Rodoljubi, Branko Mikan, DAMIR BOROVCAK, Damir Hodzic, Drazen Kekeminec, Feren Bene, Fra Jakov Ripic, Fra Ljubo Lebo, Fra Zvonko Kutlesa, Franjo J. Ćehić, Franjo Cehic, Hr Domoljub, Hrvati AMAC, Hrvatski-Franjevacki Vjesnik, Ivan Bacak, IVANKA VUKUSIC, Ivan Mihelic, Ivica hr.list Marijancic, Ivica Belanic, Ivo Jolic, Josip Banovic, Jurica Jezerinac, Mara Lovric, MARGARET SIGRIST, Mark Lescanec, Mile Stimac, Miljenko Marić, Mirna Sugar, Miroslav Rovis, Miroslav Rovis, Mladen Schwartz, Niko Suljak, Portal Hrvatskoga kulturnog vijeća, Rudi Tomic, Ruza Krsak, Sandi Bede, Sime Tolic, Stjepan Penc, Stjepan Tokic, Tihomir Janjicek, Tihomir Janjicek, Veronika Topic, Vladimir Furjanic, Vladimir Kolic, Vlado Golac, voiceofcroatia.net, Vuić Davor, Zdenko Rados, Željko Tomašević, Zeljko Tomasic, Zeljko Zidaric, Zlatko Jelicic

Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 03:43:24 -0700
To: 1587186...@groups.facebook.com
From: notification...@facebookmail.com
Subject: [Domoljubna videoteka] New video

Hanna Weiss 6:43am Jun 12
Croatians protest ICTY sentence of Gotovina and Markac in Los Angeles
www.youtube.com
www.FreeCroatianGenerals.com Jack Baric, director and producer of the Ante Gotovina documentary "Searching for a Storm" speaks during a protest at the Federa...

View Post on Facebook . Edit Email Settings . Reply to this email to add a comment.

Miro

Jun 12, 2011, 10:55:27 PM6/12/11
to Croatian News
On Jun 12, 2:20 pm, Yanko Galinac <yanko...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 03:43:24 -0700
> To: 158718654194...@groups.facebook.com
> From: notification+zrdooiolz...@facebookmail.com
> Subject: [Domoljubna videoteka] New video

Ne znam Janko, kojim si putem poslao, ali na Croatian-News je ova
tvoja poruka, koju raztavljam, a ipam ne saznajem što je razlog da
nije sadržavala informaciju koju si htio poslati...

> Message bodyHanna Weiss posted in Domoljubna videoteka.Hanna Weiss 6:43am Jun 12 Croatians protest ICTY sentence of Gotovina and Markac in Los Angeles

www.youtube.com

www.FreeCroatianGenerals.com

Jack Baric, director and producer of the Ante Gotovina documentary
"Searching for a Storm" speaks during a protest at the Federa...

> View Post on Facebook . Edit Email Settings . Reply to this email to add a comment.

Ali, evo tek nakon 24 sata, drugim putovima, vidim da se radi o
lokaciji:

FreeCroatianGenerals.com

te o slikopisu (video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVSMUt4hBcA

Povodom kojeg slikopisa, sam im poslao, na engleskom, poruku, koju ću
zasebno staviti u sliedeći mail u ovoj temi.
Bog i Hrvati!

Miro

Jun 12, 2011, 10:56:33 PM6/12/11
to Croatian News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVSMUt4hBcA

Thinking about, possibly, translating it.
Pls. take note:
Censorship here!
So, 1) and 2)...
1)
take, and if needed, use my contacts:
m.r...@inet.hr
miro....@gmail.com
m5...@yahoo.com

http://groups.google.com/group/croatian-news/
http://www.CroatiaFidelis.hr
http://www.exDeo.com
http://mirorovis.blogspot.com/

2)
Give more of your contacts, not just this meager Youtube-mail crippled
way of contacting modallity!

I will look into freecroatiangenerals.com

Actually, pls. take it as proof if you received all copies, and not as
impertinent surplus...
Actually (it's proof, not impertinency) I am sending these same lines
to you from the three mail accounts mentioned above.
Again, it's proof, not impertinency, as censorship is real here.

Hvaljen Isus i Marija!
Bog i Hrvati!
Za Dom!

Miroslav Rovis

Miroslav Rovis

Jun 14, 2011, 11:09:47 AM6/14/11
to croati...@googlegroups.com

Jun 14, 2011, 11:16:27 AM6/14/11
to Croatian News
Beneith the Youtube video in question, I just now posted a comment
with this content:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's nice to see that English speaking Croats care. It's sad to know
how little interest there is for Croatian speaking Croats to have this
video translated.
I was yesterday thinking about doing it, and wrote a mail to
CroatiansUnited, warning at the same time of censorship by Homeland
secret services, and offering a workaround.
To no avail. Or?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At the time of posting this message on Croatian-News, the comment is
there.

On Jun 14, 5:09 pm, Miroslav Rovis <miro.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Zed Zidaric

Jun 14, 2011, 1:06:06 PM6/14/11
to croati...@googlegroups.com
What sort of censorship is there by Croatian Secret Service?

Miro

Jun 14, 2011, 4:14:58 PM6/14/11
to Croatian News
Hi Zed!
You have, anyone has, if they want, an entire series on Facebook
censorship, which, along with filming with my poor camera (the proof
produced still being valuable and very often even plain obvious,
sometimes indisputably clear), I cross posted, for lack of better name
to call it, on at least three different locations on the web: Youtube,
Google Croatian-News, and mirorovis.blogspot.com .
Mind what I will claim now, it is mostly on Facebook censorship, but
it is about a total abandonment of Facebook to a clear foreign
subject, that is not affiliated to Zuckermann in any way whatsoever
(or should never get to be so). They just relinquish control
altogether or just blindly obey, or indeed, employ personnel suggested
or some such exedients happen...
If you, or anyone, are willing to investigate a little, you can surely
come to similar conclusions as mine...
It is purposeless to discuss this matter much further without some
looking into that series of mine on censorship.
It is easy to find them on Croatian-News, e.g.:
http://groups.google.com/group/croatian-news/search?group=croatian-news&q=Facebook+cenzura&qt_g=Search+this+group
where from they discuss and point to various videos.
It is also possible to search for those videos on Youtube, e.g.:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Facebook+cenzura+miroR2&aq=f

And there is one important note to make:
it isn't about Facebook really. It really is about our dear
neocommunist regime, esp, the people in the shadows.
Facebook is just plain broken into by them. Google is much less so,
and I still believe is not rotten as Facebook is, on the inside...
Other internet places when accessed from Croatia, suffer greatly from
censorship as well... Sometimes is outside filtering, sometimes it is,
as with Facebook, inside compliance.

Besides, you are not someone who isn't supposed to know none about me
by this time.
I hope, but don't know whether you reached at least as far as figuring
out how, not just my suspended jail conviction (uvjetna kazna zatvora,
correct me if I didn't use the correct English term), but also
Croatian exile's dr. Tomislav Dragun's conviction are fabrication for
reasons of people positioned highly in the regime having decided to
defend Stjepan Hršak,.a living communist war criminal, who commanded
over killing of Croatian Army soldiers in Krapina area north of Zagreb
in 1945?
The above is fairly obvious from the court proceedings papers that are
still available worldwide, and which I gave the address of in some of
the previous message in this thread, I believe.

Bog i Hrvati!
Miro

On Jun 14, 7:06 pm, Zed Zidaric <zzida...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What sort of censorship is there by Croatian Secret Service?

Yanko Galinac

Jun 15, 2011, 10:59:41 AM6/15/11
to g+41n7z64000zg3l1qo4l001l...@groups.facebook.com, A Petar Pocrnja, Ante Cuvako, Ante Juric, autohtonahrvat...@gmail.com, Barba Zeljko, Barka Ivsic Kristo, Boris Miketic, Branitelji Rodoljubi, Branko Mikan, DAMIR BOROVCAK, Damir Hodzic, Dominic Malahov, Drazen Kekeminec, Fra Zvonko Kutlesa, Fra Jakov Ripic, Fra Ljubo Lebo, Franjo J. Ćehić, Franjo Cehic, Hr Domoljub, Hrvati AMAC, Hrvatski-Franjevacki Vjesnik, Ivan Bacak, IVANKA VUKUSIC, Ivan Mihelic, Ivica hr.list Marijancic, Ivica Belanic, Ivo Jolic, Josip Banovic, Jurica Jezerinac, Mara Lovric, MARGARET SIGRIST, Mark Lescanec, Mile Stimac, Miljenko Marić, Mirna Sugar, Miroslav Rovis, Miroslav Rovis, Mladen Schwartz, Niko Suljak, Portal Hrvatskoga kulturnog vijeća, Rudi Tomic, Ruza Krsak, Sandi Bede, Sime Tolic, Stjepan Penc, Stjepan Tokic, Stula vecerni, Tihomir Janjicek, Tihomir Janjicek, Tomo i Marija Cuzic, Verica i Marki Fric, Veronika Topic, Vladimir Furjanic, Vladimir Kolic, Vlado Golac, voiceofcroatia.net, Vuić Davor, Zdenko Rados, Željko Tomašević, Zeljko Tomasic, Zeljko Zidaric, Zlatko Jelicic
IDITE I KLIKNITE NA SVE POREDU DA BISTE SVE CULI BAO SNAMA ILI POGLEDAJTE

Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 04:13:30 -0700
To: 1587186...@groups.facebook.com
From: notification...@facebookmail.com

Evica Dumancic 7:13am Jun 15
U Nautilusu sa Zvonkom Bu�i�em 2. dio
www.youtube.com
U Nautilusu sa Zvonkom Bu�i�em, u Koprivnici 9.6.2011. Produkcija "Nije bitno"

Miro

Jun 15, 2011, 8:11:13 PM6/15/11
to Croatian News
Janko, provjeri kad pošalješ mail, na stranici:
http://groups.google.com/group/croatian-news/
je li razgovjetan i razumljiv, jer dosta tvojih u zadnje postova je
nejasnih (ne velim da je tvoja grješka, ali možda jest)....
Molim te.
Ovaj post uobće nije jasan, a ne mogu znati iz kojih razloga.
Miro