2022 Projects

Mike Russell - @planetrussell

May 3, 2022, 1:40:17 PM5/3/22
to CrisisCommons
Greetings, all.

Original 2009 Crisis Camp-er here.

Interested in potential collaborations in which I can contribute via my experience working in public-private partnerships (InfraGardNational.org) and work for a member of Congress  (Glenn "GT" Thompson - http://thompson.house.gov) could be of value. Interests: AI for Good, blockchain, food security, critical infrastructure, resilience, UAVS  + more.

Hit me up with your best ideas, and let's see if we can work on something for the greater good together.

Cheers,
Mike Russell/@planetrussell
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mjrussell/

Spike

May 3, 2022, 3:30:30 PM5/3/22
to crisis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mike,

First bit of action on this list for a lonnnngggggg time.

Just saying that we have still got 597 subscribers to this list so hopefully something will shake out of the woodwork ;-)

Spike
(London Crisis Camper)