RE: When did OUR evolution cease?

barbara ellis

Apr 27, 2006, 2:15:10 PM4/27/06
to creation-v...@googlegroups.com

To whom it may concern

Humans have always been humans. Ameobas have always been amoeba !

There seems to be a lack of upper-level thinking. The creation of this entire universe can not be broken down into such simple terms as evolution. Evolution is a joke and so ridiculous, I just can not believe so called intellectuals even ponder the idea.

Life, the world, time, change and the universe is magnificent construction of the greatest magnitude. Some HUMAN BRAINS CAN NOT EVEN CONCEIVE THE IDEA.

We need more upper-level thinking, instead of concrete, elementary level thoughts.

barbara

From:  "charles" <charles...@yahoo.com>
To:  "Creation vs Evolution" <creation-v...@googlegroups.com>
Subject:  When did OUR evolution cease?
Date:  Sun, 23 Apr 2006 07:12:56 -0700

>We have been traced anatomically back almost 200,000 years.  That means
>that there has been no significant anatomic evolution in all that time.
>

>But has there been further physiological and behavioral evolution?  If
>anyone is interested in finding out how all our development since that
>far back can have occured without any further such evolution, see:
>
>http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com
>
>The website shows the research project that explains social evolution
>for the first time.  For the first time, there is a viable explanation
>of how social evolution has occured so that we are able to make
>accurate forcasts of the future.
>
>charles

Nyles

May 4, 2006, 8:10:04 AM5/4/06
to Creation vs Evolution
Wow!

I found one of the hidden agendas! If you don't think these ideas are
not out there you kid your self! When polled almost 90% of Americans
said they believe in God, but do they know there are groups trying to
undermine our society? Hitler eliminated free religion and communism
exterminated it. Read below! Hey, as long as you think like these guys
you'll be fine. Try to stand up and pray and I'll bet you a million
dollars they will throw you in jail. "EVOLUTIONIST SCIENTISTS!" Look
what you're breading. This will fall on your shoulders.

This was copied and pasted from http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com
"HOW DO YOU BUILD A NEW SOCIETY? It can only be done by developing a
new, reality-based, science-based world-view and way of thinking, one
which, when spread and adopted, would enable leaders to solve
real-world national and international problems---not make them worse.
This is what it would take to have "the truth" and for it to be
ultimately accepted world-wide. Being a self-consistent, whole
world-view and way-of-thinking, it would provide a unity that the world
itself has never had. This is the same way all new societies have
always been built and the only way that the current world's slide into
terrorism and "Armageddon-war-and-collapse-thinking" can be ended."

The above and the rest of the web site is conjecture. Most of the
evidence they reference is misinterpreted and skewed. As they say, "The
diminishing resources of our now over-crowded planet and the growth of
belief system reaction are setting us up for history's worst
old-religious-system struggles (the so-called "clash of
civilizations")." This is trash talk directed to inspire people to
anarchy. They say war is created by religion and over crowding? Then
why is there records of wars taking place 4000 years ago when the earth
was not over populated? Why don't they bring up economic supported wars
such as when Sadam invaded Kuwait? Wars are economic. They are not
religious.
Nyles