Software Freedom Philippines meeting

Elvin Catantan

Jun 16, 2009, 10:45:42 PM6/16/09
to abe...@jdam.us, ncs...@yahoo.com, filipino-joomla-c...@googlegroups.com, philippine-pyt...@googlegroups.com, philDev...@googlegroups.com, ruby...@googlegroups.com, phil...@googlegroups.com, ediso...@gmail.com, ch...@phpugph.com, francis.s...@gmail.com, alvin....@telehealth.ph, paper...@yahoo.com, eeesc...@yahoo.com, we_will_...@yahoo.com, gec...@yahoo.com, alecspa...@yahoo.com, cpunion, Dante Almazan, Rejan Tadeo, Rystraum Gamonez, june....@g.ho.st
Software Freedom Philippines invites you to be a part of the Software Freedom Day planning that will be held on Saturday,
20th day of June, 2009 at the KUBO, 26 Matulungin St., Brgy. Central, Quezon City.
The meeting will start at 9:30 in the morning.

Visit this link for the direction to the venue..

We are hoping for your attendance. Thank you!

Please RSVP on or before Friday..

click here if you haven't seen this image.

kathang katotohanan

Jun 16, 2009, 11:02:00 PM6/16/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
i will be present online. still on a doctor-imposed quarantine (tonsilitis, not ahini virus. hehe)
--
Jose Leon A. Dulce
BFA Visual Communications

Data Visualization Team Head
Computer Professionals' Union

http://kathangkatotohanan.wordpress.com
http://leondulce.wordpress.com (webfolio)
le...@cp-union.com
+63915-869-6474

Jun 17, 2009, 3:55:35 AM6/17/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
ei, elvin, meron ba tayo connection for streaming? gusto kasi umattend ng mga taga mindanao sa meeting...

Troy Frederick Lim

Chief Operations Officer

Cavite People's Digital Empowerment Multi-Purpose Cooperative

Board Member

Head - Technical Innovation Advisory Committee

Internet Cafe Association of Imus Inc.

Member

Ubuntu Team Philippines

troy_lim[at]yahoo[dot]com
lim.troy[at]gmail[dot]com
lim_troy[at]hotmail[dot]com
lim.troy[at]gmx[dot]com
+639152056731

Leave me a voicemail

Y! Messenger

The box said 'You need Windows Vista or better' .... so I installed Ubuntu.

...¸ __/ /\____ ____
,·´º o`·,/__/ _/\_ //____/\
```)¨(´´´ | | | | | | | || |l±±±± |
¸,.-·²°´ ¸,.-·~·~·-.,¸ `°²·-. :º°As for me
and my house, we will serve the Lord

Elvin Catantan

Jun 17, 2009, 5:35:53 AM6/17/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
sa kubo may wi fi...pwede yang.. naiisip nyo..

Elvin Catantan

Jun 17, 2009, 5:39:29 AM6/17/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
pwede naman nating gawin ang live stream...or gamitin natin ang skype para join talaga sila..Check natin...

Jun 17, 2009, 5:55:34 AM6/17/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
O ayan RJ, gumawa ka na ng skype account.. sabi ko na sayo eh... hahaha

Jun 17, 2009, 7:36:36 AM6/17/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
Sali naman ako via Skype..kahit malayo malapit pa rin! Lolz

chiongbian formoso

Jun 17, 2009, 11:06:28 AM6/17/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
guys,

hope to see you all this saturday, but i would be coming late since i need to attend another meeting, but definitely i'll be coming. keep me posted if you guys ever decide to move to another venue...

mabuhay :)

chiongbian

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 10:45 AM, Elvin Catantan <elvi...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
chiongbian h. formoso, rn
nurse iv, nurse researcher

linux user no. 482968
ubuntu user no. 26364

jhfor...@gmail.com

Elvin Catantan

Jun 18, 2009, 1:12:07 AM6/18/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
ala na sigurong ibahan ng venue..
hehehe!

Elvin Catantan

Jun 18, 2009, 1:16:41 AM6/18/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
baguhan..

tata dano

Jun 18, 2009, 1:23:23 AM6/18/09
to cpu...@googlegroups.com
Pwede kaya habang nag me-meeting kayo naka video conference rin sa Skype para makasali ang malalayo na lugar tulad ko? Suggestion lamang po, kung ok.