Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Doug Mullin

no leída,
29 abr 2009, 19:04:4229/4/09
a Cascade Paragliding Club
I'll be checking the forecasts tonight and tomorrow morning, but I'm considering heading through to Cliffside tomorrow, hopefully getting onto launch around 2.00. Conditions look pretty good (but that's only a forecast, of course...). Let me know if you're interested....

Douglas

rez...@qwestoffice.net

no leída,
29 abr 2009, 19:55:4529/4/09
a Cascade Paragliding Club
Looks good for me to get away tomorrow. Carpool? If not, I can take
someone else with me, a little earlier perhaps, who isn't allergic to
dog hair. I am not sure when the sun gets behind the hill, or when
glassoff, if it happens, would happen this time of year, but I may
need to head back by 5.00. I'll know for sure by morning. 503nyne-oh-
won1063

jimyb

no leída,
30 abr 2009, 13:32:0130/4/09